ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Cannot Pardon Hunter or Himself for State Tax Evasion and other State Law Based Crimes

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
For all of you geniuses on this site tell me how if the Biden Family are charged with State crimes across the US how they can avoid prosecution

Get the popcorn and diet coke out as lets start comparing the Fake Trump Russian Collusion with no evidence to the Real Biden Family Crime Cabal that has betrayed the USA

Traitor China Joe will eventually be the Poster Boy for Spies against America

The End is in sight

Go Joe round the bowl and down the hole

The sound of Freedom is the flushing swoosh

For all of you geniuses on this site tell me how if the Biden Family are charged with State crimes across the US how they can avoid prosecution

Get the popcorn and diet coke out as lets start comparing the Fake Trump Russian Collusion with no evidence to the Real Biden Family Crime Cabal that has betrayed the USA

Traitor China Joe will eventually be the Poster Boy for Spies against America

The End is in sight

Go Joe round the bowl and down the hole

The sound of Freedom is the flushing swoosh

Remember when Hunter helped sell a company with a very critical patent to a Chinese company on a US enemy list? Yeah, me either because it was kept under wraps. Guess which admin approved it? If you said Obama, collect your prize. Was Joe VP at that point? I think he was right? Also, John Kerry's son was an equal partner.......strange that Hunter wasn't FARA registered but seemed to do so many foreign deals requiring the help of US Federal offices.

At least you now know why there are no FARA related charges on his indictment. That shit ties back to way more than just his Dad.....

Worth posting all of it. So the Obama Biden administration passed along drone guidance technology to China illegally. THIS IS TREASON!!

I believe I know why the FARA charge wasn't included in Hunter's charges yesterday.

Hunter Biden, Chris Hanes and Denis Archer's firm sold the Michigan car company Henniges to China with the Obama administration's approval and Obama's Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) while the Chinese company was on the US enemy list.

The approval for the sale by the Obama administration of the Michigan Automotive company to VP Joe Biden's son and John Kerry's stepson was approved without any FARA registration required by the political elite's kids.

Herriges Automotive held the patent on an app that made drones stable in flight.

Now, that is the AP used by China's Military on their Military drones.

If or when Hunter is charged with a FARA violation, the past players who not only knew they weren't registered as foreign agents, but let the sale happen even though the Chinese company was on the US enemy list and the product they purchased directly helped China's Military, including then president Obama.

Worth posting all of it. So the Obama Biden administration passed along drone guidance technology to China illegally. THIS IS TREASON!!

I believe I know why the FARA charge wasn't included in Hunter's charges yesterday.

Hunter Biden, Chris Hanes and Denis Archer's firm sold the Michigan car company Henniges to China with the Obama administration's approval and Obama's Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) while the Chinese company was on the US enemy list.

The approval for the sale by the Obama administration of the Michigan Automotive company to VP Joe Biden's son and John Kerry's stepson was approved without any FARA registration required by the political elite's kids.

Herriges Automotive held the patent on an app that made drones stable in flight.

Now, that is the AP used by China's Military on their Military drones.

If or when Hunter is charged with a FARA violation, the past players who not only knew they weren't registered as foreign agents, but let the sale happen even though the Chinese company was on the US enemy list and the product they purchased directly helped China's Military, including then president Obama.
religion-government_cover_up-cover_up-conspiracy-conspiracy_theory-hush-hsc1439_low.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT