ADVERTISEMENT

Recovered Text Message Should Lead to Joe Biden’s Impeachment and Hunter Biden’s Immediate Arrest

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is real and it is impeachable. The msm is on it so they just ignore it. Our Great Nation is under attack from all angles. We must rise and save our freedom brothers and sisters. The time is upon us.

KANEKOA HITS PAYDIRT: Recovered Text Message Should Lead to Joe Biden’s Impeachment and Hunter Biden’s Immediate Arrest​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 20, 2022 at 10:00am
Democrats and the deep state tried to bring down President Donald Trump for colluding with a foreign regime against the interests of the United States.
Now we all know it wasn’t Trump, it was Joe Biden and the Biden Crime Family all along.

Do you think the fake news mainstream media WILL EVER report on this explosive development?
hunter-biden-retaliation-text-message-chinese.jpg

On December 14, 2018 at 10:41 AM Hunter Biden sent this text message to his brother’s widow Hallie Biden who he was now dating:
TRENDING: Did Joe Biden Just Announce He Has Cancer in Garbled Climate Change Speech? (VIDEO) ...Update: White House Responds
“You’re right Hallie and I find myself… very alone in dealing with rebuilding an income that can support an enormous alimony and my kids costs and myself, dealing with the aftermath of the abduction and likely assassination (that’s what NYT’s suspects) of my business partner the richest man in the world, the arrest and conviction of my client the chief of intelligence of the people’s republic of China by the US government, the retaliation of the Chinese in the ouster and arrest of US suspected CIA operatives inside China, my suspected involvement in brokering a deal with Vladimir Putin directly for the largest sale of oil gas assets inside Russia to China, a tax bill that Eric left hanging over my business and… And Dads running for president.”
Kanekoa reported on this explosive text message today on Substack – You can join here.
Kanekoa writes:
This single text message found on Hunter’s laptop raises many important national security concerns for the United States.
Why was Hunter Biden helping Vladimir Putin sell oil & gas to China?
Why was Hunter Biden working with ‘the chief of intelligence of the people’s republic of China’?
Why was Hunter Biden’s business partner with ‘the richest man in the world’ who was building China’s Belt and Road Initiative?
Did China arrest CIA operatives in retaliation for the DOJ arresting Hunter’s business partner?
Founded in 2002, CEFC China Energy Company Limited (CEFC China) was the largest private oil and gas company in China when Hunter Biden began doing business with them in 2017.
As Hunter explained to his business partner Tony Bobulinski in text messages, he spoke with the Chairman of CEFC China Ye Jianming on a “regular basis” because they had “a standing once a week call as I am also his personal counsel (we signed an attorney client engagement letter) in the U.S.”
Hunter also said he was advising CEFC’s Chairman “on a number of his personal issues (staff visas and some more sensitive things).”
The Gateway Pundit has written extensively about Hunter and Joe Biden’s relationship with the Chinese tycoon Ye Jianming.
Ye Jianming has been ‘missing’ since 2018 and is “swimming with the fishes” according to Rudy Giuliani.
There is even Hunter Biden audio confessing his partnership with China Spy Chief.
Via Raheem Kassam of The National Pulse:
Hunter Biden – in an audio file labelled “Most Genius Shit Ever” – appears to be referencing Patrick Ho, who was a former Secretary for Home Affairs in Hong Kong, as a “spy chief of China” while lamenting how his business partner Ye Jianming of CEFC China Energy had disappeared.
Ho was also involved in the CEFC venture, as originally reported by the New York Post and suppressed by the media and Big Tech firms.
The audio breaks the mainstream media’s narrative that the hard drive is somehow “fake” or does not implicate Hunter or Joe Biden in criminal investigations and/or business deals with the Chinese Communist Party.
And in October 2020, before the election, The Gateway Pundit first reported exclusively on Hunter Biden’s 2.8 carat CCP diamong from the now missing China energy tycoon.
It now appears that the Bidens are responsible for the missing US spies inside of China.
Enough is enought — Start the impeachment trials.
Hat Tip Canncon

Not surprised at all. What would surprise me is if any of the lefties here ever own up to the glaring corruption of the Biden crime family.
Was reading another thread where a leftie here says he actually believes Joe has his mental faculties intact! How blind can you be? It’s completely useless to argue with people so out of touch with reality.

Iowa’s Senator Chuck Grassley Drops a bomb on the FBI and DOJ​

By Larry Johnson
Published July 25, 2022 at 8:17pm

It is no mere coincidence that the once highly regarded FBI has become a malevolent force, a cancer on the body politic. Like any cancer, it needs to be cut out, and destroyed as an institution. Harsh words, but the shameful, partisan conduct of the FBI during the past 7 years conjurers up images of the Soviet’s KGB or East Germany’s Stasi.
Let me be clear, especially for any FBI thugs monitoring me, I am calling for the lawful action of Congress to defund the Bureau and create a new, professional Federal police force. This is not a call for violence.
Tucker Carlson’s opening commentary from 22 July 2022 is a masterpiece on the growing lawlessness of the FBI and the Department of Justice:

With this as background, take time to read Senator Grassley’s stunning letter to Attorney General Garland and FBI Director Wray. Grassley wisely names the specific senior FBI personnel who are alleged to have carried out illegal actions, such as covering up Hunter Biden’s crimes and falsely claiming that the damning evidence on Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation.
Grassley may be part of the RINO establishment, but he is laying down a clear marker with this letter that he is not going to play along and cover up the gross abuses by the DOJ and FBI. Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray, both despicable snakes, are not stupid. They can read political tidal waves and have good reason to fear what may happen to them if (or when) Republicans take control of the House and the Senate.
This should kick up a firestorm. Remains to be seen if there are enough Republicans with a spine and a set of steel balls to see this through. Grassley’s trump card (nothing to do with President Trump) are the multiple whistleblowers that have given him documentary evidence to buttress their allegations of criminal misconduct by the specific FBI personnel identified in his letter.
See letter on TGP

Whistleblower allegations raise prospect FBI misled Senate's Hunter Biden probe, Ron Johnson says​

"FBI can no longer be trusted to investigate Hunter Biden," Wisconsin senator says.
Updated: July 26, 2022 - 11:42pm

Recent revelations from FBI whistleblowers raise the strong prospect that the bureau engaged in a "targeted effort to intentionally undermine" the Senate's pre-election probe into Hunter Biden's business deals, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) declares in a stinging letter to the nation's top law enforcement and intelligence officials.
"Unfortunately, the FBI can no longer be trusted to investigate Hunter Biden with integrity and the equal application of law," Johnson said in a letter sent late Tuesday to FBI Director Chris Wray, Attorney General Merrick Garland, and Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines.
Johnson's missive came a day after his colleague, Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, divulged that multiple FBI whistleblowers have come forward to allege political manipulation and other wrongdoing inside the FBI, including falsely portraying negative information about Hunter Biden as disinformation back in 2020 when in fact it was true.
"The FBI being weaponized against two sitting chairmen of U.S. Senate committees with constitutional oversight responsibilities would be one of the greatest episodes of Executive Branch corruption in American history," the Wisconsin Republican wrote.
The former chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs committee has long raised concerns about a 2020 briefing that the bureau gave lawmakers that he says was misconstrued and falsely reported in public as suggesting allegations against Hunter Biden were part of a foreign disinformation operation. Top officials have declined to answer questions from Johnson and Grassley about the disputed briefing.
"For nearly two years I have sought to get information from the FBI and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) about the purpose of, and who ordered, this briefing," he noted.
"The inability of FBI and ODNI to be transparent with Congress on this matter and other matters relating to Hunter Biden is deeply concerning," he added. "Once again, the FBI's integrity has been called into question. If these whistleblower allegations are accurate, how can your agency, Director Wray, be capable of investigating the president's son?"
Johnson wrote that it was wrong for Garland to refuse to answer legitimate congressional oversight questions about the independence of the investigators looking at the Hunter Biden business deals.
"The American people should not have to tolerate your silence any longer," he wrote.
You can read the full letter here:
File
ltr.pdf

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT