ADVERTISEMENT

Traitor President Joe Biden Preparing China for War with the United States by Illegal Chinese Males Entering US

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
For those on here who ignore the facts. Tens of Thousands of MILITARY AGED Chinese males are now pouring across the US borders.

For the 51 former intelligence officers who claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian disinformation plot, you need to get off your dumbass positions and make the American People of the danger of this scenario.

I have friends in the US Security business who are non-partisan and love America and they are clueing me in on the consequences of China having 10's of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Chinese illegal immigrants being brought in by Mexican Cartel and after entering the US being provided training and weapons to fight a gorilla shadow war if China where to invade Taiwan.

I know the resident Barking Dogs will mock this, however the US military, FBI and CIA in many circles and spheres are very concerned.

The question that most fail to consider is how a person travels from China to the US without having money and lots of it. Folks shadow money from the Chinese government. Again barking dogs have at it and claim this is a conspiracy theory. Sorry you don't understand the difference, but this is a reality and not a conspiracy theory waiting to be proven. When the theory of when fighting starts it will be too late for many innocent Americans.

No one knows when this will happen, but the dumbass FBI better stop targeting soccer moms and mothers and fathers who attend school board meetings and start worrying about a huge Clear and Developing Danger to the Safety and Security of American's.

We already have a huge wave of illegals now committing a crime wave against American's added to the liberal left wing Democratic supported riots and open season crime wave by the defund the police policy has created a fertile battlefield of danger for average Joes and Janes.

You don't have a believe me, but one day in the future whether it be soon or later, I want you to remember the crazy palmettotiger1 had this in a post and I thought him crazy.

I doubted an analysts assessment years ago about wars with Middle Eastern Countries and boy was I surprised. Fortunately, years ago, the threat assessment was addressed in spite of the doubts and the US was prepared to meet it.

The answer is huge defense buildup and go to near war footing. In preparing for war, you avoid a war.

Chinese people coming to the US is evidence that China is losing and America is winning.

Countries that win global power competitions don’t have their working, child-bearing age populous leaving en masse.

It’s sucks in China. People are catching on. It’s pretty good here. It has been for a long time.

2023 Statistics
Homicides by handguns - 43,000
Homicides by illegal immigrants - 29

The solution to the first - thoughts and prayers.

The solution to the second - call the President a traitor.

Let add to your statistical analysis

Firearm deaths include all deaths involving guns, such as homicide, suicide, and accidents. More people in the US die from suicide involving a firearm than homicides or accidents. In 2021, there were a total of 48,830 firearm deaths, an increase of 3,608 or 8% from 2020

More people die daily from Fentanyl than DEATHS in combat per day in WW2

We are in a WW3 zone and we don't know it

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Chinese people coming to the US is evidence that China is losing and America is winning.

Countries that win global power competitions don’t have their working, child-bearing age populous leaving en masse.

It’s sucks in China. People are catching on. It’s pretty good here. It has been for a long time.
China’s top talent has been fleeing ever since they made jack ma a villain.

All of you Trump supporters who call our President a traitor can take comfort in the fact that the most educated areas of SC supported Haley in the primary while the least educated and poorest areas supported the Orange One. Look at the primary results map. Clemson, Columbia, Charleston, and Mt. Pleasant supported Haley. The rural least educated areas supported your guy. i.e. Pickens, Easley, Gaffney, Lancaster supported Trump by 75 to 80&. Look around, I hope you are comfortable being in bed with your dumbass friends and believers.

All of you Trump supporters who call our President a traitor can take comfort in the fact that the most educated areas of SC supported Haley in the primary while the least educated and poorest areas supported the Orange One. Look at the primary results map. Clemson, Columbia, Charleston, and Mt. Pleasant supported Haley. The rural least educated areas supported your guy. i.e. Pickens, Easley, Gaffney, Lancaster supported Trump by 75 to 80&. Look around, I hope you are comfortable being in bed with your dumbass friends and believers.

Honestly, the only truly passionate Trump fans I've met aren't typically well educated or very worldly. In my experience living in the upstate of SC if you wear a MAGA hat, or fly a flag, you are a white, blue collar, male, Evangelical.

Honestly, the only truly passionate Trump fans I've met aren't typically well educated or very worldly. In my experience living in the upstate of SC if you wear a MAGA hat, or fly a flag, you are a white, blue collar, male, Evangelical.
And uneducated. That's a key component. Trump's base is statically the least educated political party base in modern U.S. history.

Reactions: dpic73

A 100,000 Chinese sent to the US puts hardly a dent in their population

Of course India now has passed China in gross numbers of people

They are sending their folks over here to enjoy Democracy and start businesses

A 100,000 Chinese sent to the US puts hardly a dent in their population

Of course India now has passed China in gross numbers of people

They are sending their folks over here to enjoy Democracy and start businesses
They aren’t sending anyone over here. The talent is desperately fleeing because Xi is attacking the rich in the country. We should welcome their brightest and support them contributing to our economy.

Simple solutions to complex issues appeal to simple-minded people.

Simple solutions to complex issues appeal to simple-minded people.

I love the analysis

Poor illiterate rural areas of South Carolina are predominantly BLACK

The higher income wealthier areas are predominantly white

So with that in hand Donald Trump stomped Nikki Haley by having huge Black Voters flocking to break ranks and vote in a Republican primary for Trump

Completely makes sense

LOL

I love the analysis

So with that in hand Donald Trump stomped Nikki Haley by having huge Black Voters flocking to break ranks and vote in a Republican primary for Trump

Completely makes sense

LOL

TRUMP’S POTENTIAL WEAKNESSES IN A GENERAL ELECTION

"Trump has an iron grip on the Republican base, but that might not be enough of a coalition to guarantee a win in November’s general election.

South Carolina was a chance to show that he can expand his coalition beyond voters who are white, older and without a college degree. But about 9 in 10 of South Carolina’s primary voters were white, making it hard to see if Trump has made inroads with Black voters whom he has attempted to win over."

Reactions: clemsontiger02
I love the analysis

Completely makes sense

LOL
I'm not sure where you get your information, but poor uneducated counties in SC are not black. They are white, evangelical, blue collar areas.

In SC bub it is
In SC according to PEW research, 7% of blacks are republican, 78% are democrats. So blacks in poor rural counties did not control the outcome of the republican primary. We have 9 counties in SC which are majority black, the other 37 are majority white. In the majority white counties, mostly rural because SC is mostly rural, Trump won 60% or better of the vote. Only Richland, Beaufort, and Charleston counties picked Haley. I believe and the facts show that Beaufort, Charleston, and Columbia are the wealthiest and most educated counties in the state. There are small spots within other counties like Clemson, downtown Greenville and a few others that are well educated and economically well-off where Haley won. But, it is incontrovertible that the more rural parts of SC where there are few college graduates and mostly high school graduates and less, those areas are fertile grounds for Trump.
Be joyful that you and other Trump voters are in the company of idiots.

In SC according to PEW research, 7% of blacks are republican, 78% are democrats. So blacks in poor rural counties did not control the outcome of the republican primary. We have 9 counties in SC which are majority black, the other 37 are majority white. In the majority white counties, mostly rural because SC is mostly rural, Trump won 60% or better of the vote. Only Richland, Beaufort, and Charleston counties picked Haley. I believe and the facts show that Beaufort, Charleston, and Columbia are the wealthiest and most educated counties in the state. There are small spots within other counties like Clemson, downtown Greenville and a few others that are well educated and economically well-off where Haley won. But, it is incontrovertible that the more rural parts of SC where there are few college graduates and mostly high school graduates and less, those areas are fertile grounds for Trump.

I have not taken the time to dive in deep on poor SC counties being predominantly black based on hard data such as the US Census

My assessment and I will confess I may be misunderstanding my eyes and bias, but what I typical see in the Low Country below the Sand Hills and Fall Line is heavier black populations starting in Horry, Georgetown, Charleston, Beaufort, Etc running down the state and inland a County or two.

Trump dominated Haley even with the crossover vote so I am a little confused on why I am even looking at voting demographics.

I typically use the US Census for data and for example in my low income under privileged depressed area its 70 black 30 white with because i am working on a grant 1000 citizens over 60 out of 4000 which really surprised me as I am advocating for a local Senior Citizen Center but the county says the demographics will not support it. Most senior citizen centers have like 40 people daily in most sparsely populated areas.

I am thinking with 1000 over 60 years surely we would exceed 40 a day coming to be served.

Just explaining but it might not be if interest.

I have not taken the time to dive in deep on poor SC counties being predominantly black based on hard data such as the US Census

My assessment and I will confess I may be misunderstanding my eyes and bias, but what I typical see in the Low Country below the Sand Hills and Fall Line is heavier black populations starting in Horry, Georgetown, Charleston, Beaufort, Etc running down the state and inland a County or two.

Trump dominated Haley even with the crossover vote so I am a little confused on why I am even looking at voting demographics.

I typically use the US Census for data and for example in my low income under privileged depressed area its 70 black 30 white with because i am working on a grant 1000 citizens over 60 out of 4000 which really surprised me as I am advocating for a local Senior Citizen Center but the county says the demographics will not support it. Most senior citizen centers have like 40 people daily in most sparsely populated areas.

I am thinking with 1000 over 60 years surely we would exceed 40 a day coming to be served.

Just explaining but it might not be if interest.
How do you justify a local seniors center that is funded with tax dollars? Doesn’t sound fiscally conservative.

Woody quit being a biased dumb@$$. You just shit on most people in SC stating basically that anyone who supports Trump is not educated and therefore not smart. That's wrong and ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT