ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Worse President in US History With Millions of Zombie Followers

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Folks I have some posters on here who disparage my ideology and beliefs regarding how I believe the direction of America for today and our future is in dire danger of destroying Democracy by the present insane Democratic Radicals in the White House

It must have been some sort of message for me from a source beyond this earth as three times this week I heard the words you can teach knowledge but you can’t teach wisdom

In this post I want to give ICEHEART08 an opportunity to share HIS wisdom in some matters I clearly don’t have the capability to understand

ICEHEART08 I want to give you the opportunity to convince me as you inferred that I am a danger to the American dream

So lets pick a few cases to compare ideals

So in the case of Fani Willis what say you
Is it really racist per the Fani church speech or is it really just cheap corrupt shit of a person who needs to be disbarred

Second share with me your epiphany on solving the present border invasion against the US

Do the literally tens of thousands and into the hundreds of thousands of people who have committed violent crimes, rape , murder , child slave and sex trafficking and even more concerning are now the thousands who entered the country despite being on the terror watch list

Will you doxx your home address and allow busing of immigrants to your neighborhood until they are sleeping and living in your yard

Of course you never worry about the dangers to other Americans as to the danger so don’t worry because you set the bar of no danger from this wave of humanity

Now for a simple one Just share your wisdom with me regarding blocking exporting natural gas
That is an act of genius that you will have the answers for me made kindergarten simple

You accused me of self coronation of Paragon of Virtue

My hopes are that you will be my Buddah and Enlighten Me to you deep Democratic Liberal convictions that I want to understand

At least understand as there is NO WAY I COULD LIVE WITH MYSELF IF I WERE DOING TO AMERICA WHAT BIDEN, the Democrats and people I have observed you support presently are pushing into the dumpster

As a Christian I care about people although you clearly dispute that and I am praying having seen where you said you have children that those children like all children and people in America deserve a best life

I encourage you to attend the church of the religion you practice

And enlighten me

Reactions: Paw Pad
People only believe polls when it benefits their side. If this is true Trump should win every state.
I don’t believe the polls. But I do believe Joe Biden is the most unpopular president since Carter and possibly of all time.

And just because someone disapproves of the job he is doing doesn’t mean people won’t still vote for him..

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don’t believe the polls. But I do believe Joe Biden is the most unpopular president since Carter and possibly of all time.

And just because someone disapproves of the job he is doing doesn’t mean people won’t still vote for him..

This is why it is so irrational for Republicans to nominate Trump. He is the only candidate that gives Biden a chance to win.

Trump’s approval rating (per Gallup) on Election Day 2020 was 43%. It fell to 34% in his last days - no doubt influenced by J6. Trump has done nothing in the last 3 years to win support from people who voted against him. His entire campaign is hoping voters will close their eyes and vote against Biden.

Helluva spot we are in as Americans.

This is why it is so irrational for Republicans to nominate Trump. He is the only candidate that gives Biden a chance to win.

Trump’s approval rating (per Gallup) on Election Day 2020 was 43%. It fell to 34% in his last days - no doubt influenced by J6. Trump has done nothing in the last 3 years to win support from people who voted against him. His entire campaign is hoping voters will close their eyes and vote against Biden.

I agree that sides have crazy zombie characteristics as people will still vote mindlessly for Joe Biden despite the massive train wreck

Same with Trump except in my case please give me an alternative or if he would just say much less

I agree that sides have crazy zombie characteristics as people will still vote mindlessly for Joe Biden despite the massive train wreck

Same with Trump except in my case please give me an alternative or if he would just say much less

Bullshit. You love Trump because he constantly runs his mouth. If not, you would’ve quit supporting him long ago.

Also, you’ve got an alternative. Nikki Haley would destroy Biden. But she’s not on a personal crusade to try and prove all the lies you’ve believed the last 8 years are in fact true, so she’s gotta be Deep State.

It’s hard to find quality candidates when the opposition will spy on you, fraudulently use the court system against you, sue you and win on made up claims, arrest you and threaten to put you in jail for life.

And people wonder why we end up with shit candidates like Haley.

Personally I would vote for Ramaswamy if he was on the ticket but I see why people want Trump and I like what Trump stands for even if he is rough around the edges.

Either we get back on track with Trump or we go to hit rock bottom with Biden.

It’s hard to find quality candidates when the opposition will spy on you, fraudulently use the court system against you, sue you and win on made up claims, arrest you and threaten to put you in jail for life.

And people wonder why we end up with shit candidates like Haley.

Personally I would vote for Ramaswamy if he was on the ticket but I see why people want Trump and I like what Trump stands for even if he is rough around the edges.

Either we get back on track with Trump or we go to hit rock bottom with Biden.

Tell me what makes Haley a “shit candidate” without using right-wing talking points, internet rumors and “neo-con” labels. Use her actual record as a Governor and Ambassador and current public platform to prove to us that we are idiots for voting for her in February.

The irony of a trumper complaining about Biden's "zombie followers" is too delicious to ignore. I don't know of any Biden supporters - just people that would prefer Biden to Trump. Maybe one day this country will get back to nominating people who are easy to support, but until then taking the lesser of two evils seems to be the play.

Tell me what makes Haley a “shit candidate” without using right-wing talking points, internet rumors and “neo-con” labels. Use her actual record as a Governor and Ambassador and current public platform to prove to us that we are idiots for voting for her in February.
I don’t like where her money comes from.

I don’t like that she was on the board of Boeing AFTER being Governor.

I don’t like that she supports Ukraine. I want nothing to do with that war.

I don’t like that she fell for the BLM stuff.

I don’t like her suggestions of regulating speech on the internet. The government has used, abused and trampled on individual rights since Covid. I want to reclaim individual rights, and not cede one more inch to the government. Her position on this alone disqualifies her from my vote.

I don’t like where her money comes from.

I don’t like that she was on the board of Boeing AFTER being Governor.

I don’t like that she supports Ukraine. I want nothing to do with that war.

I don’t like that she fell for the BLM stuff.

I don’t like her suggestions of regulating speech on the internet. The government has used, abused and trampled on individual rights since Covid. I want to reclaim individual rights, and not cede one more inch to the government. Her position on this alone disqualifies her from my vote.

Appreciate the response. Here are my views on the same subjects.

1. Every candidate gets some money from unsavory sources. Since there are only two parties, both of them are in bed with some questionable folks. I don’t buy the theory that Democrats are funding her campaign, if that’s what you mean. I think she pulls strong from centrist Independents that may have donated to Democrat candidates in prior elections.

2. A complete non-factor to me.

3. I believe Ukraine defeating Russia is in the world’s best interest. I do believe this deep in the war, America should develop a strategy and not just keep sending billions.

4. I need more context on what you mean by falling for BLM.

5. Her amended stance is she would regulate accounts from outside America, not American citizens. I’m not sure how we control social media and internet disinformation, but it is incredibly harmful to knowledge, public discourse and civility. I would be open to any ideas that would preserve 1st Amendment rights, but institute some accountabilities - although I have no clue how that is accomplished.

Appreciate the response. Here are my views on the same subjects.

1. Every candidate gets some money from unsavory sources. Since there are only two parties, both of them are in bed with some questionable folks. I don’t buy the theory that Democrats are funding her campaign, if that’s what you mean. I think she pulls strong from centrist Independents that may have donated to Democrat candidates in prior elections.

2. A complete non-factor to me.

3. I believe Ukraine defeating Russia is in the world’s best interest. I do believe this deep in the war, America should develop a strategy and not just keep sending billions.

4. I need more context on what you mean by falling for BLM.

5. Her amended stance is she would regulate accounts from outside America, not American citizens. I’m not sure how we control social media and internet disinformation, but it is incredibly harmful to knowledge, public discourse and civility. I would be open to any ideas that would preserve 1st Amendment rights, but institute some accountabilities - although I have no clue how that is accomplished.

1) Fair enough that everyone gets money from unsavory sources. I think the difference is who is beholden to the sources. Nikki doesn't have her own money to be able to tell someone to fvck off.

2) I can see why that doesnt matter to you. But if you follow Unusual Whales you will see that politicians are insider trading like a mother fvcker and it is all legal. I am adamantly opposed to that and think the government should be to serve the people, not the other way around. I really like Viveks proposal that you can not work as a lobbyist in the private sector for 10 years after you leave office. Also, congresspeople should only be allowed to invest in index funds through a blind trust.

3) I think it would be better if Ukraine defeats Russia also. But lets be real, it's not going to happen. To me, this seems like something Ukraine and Russia should work out amongst themselves.

4) There are several tweets where she jumped the gun on social justice issues. She was one of the first people to tweet about the Bubba Wallace noose story that turned out the be totally fake. She said some things about the BLM riots that I didn't support. She took down the confederate flag from atop the statehouse. I actually think that she was right to take down the flag and it took guts. But in today's world, the race pendulum has swung too far, and we are taking down statues of some of our nation's great leaders for no reason. White people have been demonized behind shields like DEI and ESG. I can no longer support anyone that uses race as a tool to manipulate.

5) That is the first time i have heard she amended her stance. But again, Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. Once you try to control "dis information" then you are censoring. In my opinion, the right thing to do is to let all speech be heard and the best speech will win. The truth will win. The government is not the regulator of truth and in fact has probably been the biggest misinformation agent since covid. Giving them any more control, even an inch, is a huge mistake. I can't vote for nikki unless she fully retracted that statement and aknowledged it was a huge mistake.

6) I find it interesting that not one other major SC politician has endorsed Nikki over Trump. (If thats wrong please correct me) Whose Cheerios did she piss in?

My wife and I talk about this every day

People are so stupid that no matter how bad the Democratic Party treats people they will vote Democrat

Biden will win the next election based on the ignorance vote

1) Fair enough that everyone gets money from unsavory sources. I think the difference is who is beholden to the sources. Nikki doesn't have her own money to be able to tell someone to fvck off.

2) I can see why that doesnt matter to you. But if you follow Unusual Whales you will see that politicians are insider trading like a mother fvcker and it is all legal. I am adamantly opposed to that and think the government should be to serve the people, not the other way around. I really like Viveks proposal that you can not work as a lobbyist in the private sector for 10 years after you leave office. Also, congresspeople should only be allowed to invest in index funds through a blind trust.

3) I think it would be better if Ukraine defeats Russia also. But lets be real, it's not going to happen. To me, this seems like something Ukraine and Russia should work out amongst themselves.

4) There are several tweets where she jumped the gun on social justice issues. She was one of the first people to tweet about the Bubba Wallace noose story that turned out the be totally fake. She said some things about the BLM riots that I didn't support. She took down the confederate flag from atop the statehouse. I actually think that she was right to take down the flag and it took guts. But in today's world, the race pendulum has swung too far, and we are taking down statues of some of our nation's great leaders for no reason. White people have been demonized behind shields like DEI and ESG. I can no longer support anyone that uses race as a tool to manipulate.

5) That is the first time i have heard she amended her stance. But again, Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. Once you try to control "dis information" then you are censoring. In my opinion, the right thing to do is to let all speech be heard and the best speech will win. The truth will win. The government is not the regulator of truth and in fact has probably been the biggest misinformation agent since covid. Giving them any more control, even an inch, is a huge mistake. I can't vote for nikki unless she fully retracted that statement and aknowledged it was a huge mistake.

6) I find it interesting that not one other major SC politician has endorsed Nikki over Trump. (If thats wrong please correct me) Whose Cheerios did she piss in?

Lots of good thoughts in this post

Reactions: fatpiggy
Bullshit. You love Trump because he constantly runs his mouth. If not, you would’ve quit supporting him long ago.

Also, you’ve got an alternative. Nikki Haley would destroy Biden. But she’s not on a personal crusade to try and prove all the lies you’ve believed the last 8 years are in fact true, so she’s gotta be Deep State.
i dont support any candidate for what he says. I support Trump for what he did in office. The things Trump says that are not good are nowhere near bad enough to make me not support him. Voting for Nikki Haley is a vote for the establishment so even if she beat biden then its basically same ole same ole.

Last edited:
Folks I have some posters on here who disparage my ideology and beliefs regarding how I believe the direction of America for today and our future is in dire danger of destroying Democracy by the present insane Democratic Radicals in the White House

It must have been some sort of message for me from a source beyond this earth as three times this week I heard the words you can teach knowledge but you can’t teach wisdom

In this post I want to give ICEHEART08 an opportunity to share HIS wisdom in some matters I clearly don’t have the capability to understand

ICEHEART08 I want to give you the opportunity to convince me as you inferred that I am a danger to the American dream

So lets pick a few cases to compare ideals

So in the case of Fani Willis what say you
Is it really racist per the Fani church speech or is it really just cheap corrupt shit of a person who needs to be disbarred

Second share with me your epiphany on solving the present border invasion against the US

Do the literally tens of thousands and into the hundreds of thousands of people who have committed violent crimes, rape , murder , child slave and sex trafficking and even more concerning are now the thousands who entered the country despite being on the terror watch list

Will you doxx your home address and allow busing of immigrants to your neighborhood until they are sleeping and living in your yard

Of course you never worry about the dangers to other Americans as to the danger so don’t worry because you set the bar of no danger from this wave of humanity

Now for a simple one Just share your wisdom with me regarding blocking exporting natural gas
That is an act of genius that you will have the answers for me made kindergarten simple

You accused me of self coronation of Paragon of Virtue

My hopes are that you will be my Buddah and Enlighten Me to you deep Democratic Liberal convictions that I want to understand

At least understand as there is NO WAY I COULD LIVE WITH MYSELF IF I WERE DOING TO AMERICA WHAT BIDEN, the Democrats and people I have observed you support presently are pushing into the dumpster

As a Christian I care about people although you clearly dispute that and I am praying having seen where you said you have children that those children like all children and people in America deserve a best life

I encourage you to attend the church of the religion you practice

And enlighten me
Shhhhhhhhhhh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT