ADVERTISEMENT

UC BERKELEY PARENTS HIRING PRIVATE SECURITY BECAUSE CHILDREN ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER

My point was more in regards to your core beliefs.

IMHO, we are not dealing with democrats of the old days anymore. We're dealing with Communist/Marxist. They don't believe in GOD, so politics is their religion.

There is no compromise to be had with these folks, and they prove it every day. The destruction of this country has happened over many years and even decades. If you give them an inch, then they will move the goal post again to take another inch.

Pick almost any topic you wish and the demon-rats have changed their policy positions 180 degrees in just over the last 20 years if not less. They want POWER. They don't have any moral convictions that hold them back, so the "ends justify the means" without any remorse. They want to win elections by any means necessary.

Please do not misunderstand me, as I see most republican politicians the same way. All of them (correct me if I'm wrong) take an oath to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic.

In your opinion, how many of them at the local/state/national level are upholding their oath to the people they are supposed to be representing? If you can name more than a handful, then you're doing much better than I am.

@Allornothing

I get a kick out of really pissing off the liberal left Democrats but unfortunately the Republican Party suffers in having values I was raised with and it bothers and appalls me.

I agree in principle with your post as there has been a shift from working independent conservative God and Country loving America to a hate mongering divisive destroy the opposition at all costs to truth.

For example Brett Kavenaugh in his Senate hearing went through a travesty of unsubstantiated accusations. If that was a court trial based on law almost all of the testimony of the lady Ford would have been denied. Her testimony was so bizarre as she could not remember details. Or the many recent claims such Jesse Smollette hoax or the Bubba Wallace fake noose hoax or like the Tawana Brawley rape fake many years ago or the Duke soccer team rape and the long line of fake news. Make up a story to create a narrative.

I literally find myself scratching my head when I read and see the claims people make.

Reparations ? Dam every group of people in earth have been victoms. It’s time to move on.

One of the worse things I see in my opinion is the defund the police which in order to try to help make policing better has increased murder and violence of black on black crime.

I am of the raising to solve problems not create or make them worse.

I just hang out on here because I know there is almost nothing I can do to convince some folks to be better and work at kindness.

oh well keep trying

@Allornothing

I get a kick out of really pissing off the liberal left Democrats but unfortunately the Republican Party suffers in having values I was raised with and it bothers and appalls me.

I agree in principle with your post as there has been a shift from working independent conservative God and Country loving America to a hate mongering divisive destroy the opposition at all costs to truth.

For example Brett Kavenaugh in his Senate hearing went through a travesty of unsubstantiated accusations. If that was a court trial based on law almost all of the testimony of the lady Ford would have been denied. Her testimony was so bizarre as she could not remember details. Or the many recent claims such Jesse Smollette hoax or the Bubba Wallace fake noose hoax or like the Tawana Brawley rape fake many years ago or the Duke soccer team rape and the long line of fake news. Make up a story to create a narrative.

I literally find myself scratching my head when I read and see the claims people make.

Reparations ? Dam every group of people in earth have been victoms. It’s time to move on.

One of the worse things I see in my opinion is the defund the police which in order to try to help make policing better has increased murder and violence of black on black crime.

I am of the raising to solve problems not create or make them worse.

I just hang out on here because I know there is almost nothing I can do to convince some folks to be better and work at kindness.

oh well keep trying
Brett Kavenaugh perjured himself when he stated that Roe was settled law and presidence, but carry on about how that guy is just an upstanding dude.

Why the heck did you bring up reparations?

Who has defended the police? Anyone? Nope.
The police maybe should be disbanded though. They aren't highly trained and cost a lot of money. All they do is enforce property crime. Their bad press is earned.

Brett Kavenaugh perjured himself when he stated that Roe was settled law and presidence, but carry on about how that guy is just an upstanding dude.

Why the heck did you bring up reparations?

Who has defended the police? Anyone? Nope.
The police maybe should be disbanded though. They aren't highly trained and cost a lot of money. All they do is enforce property crime. Their bad press is earned.

Please tell me this is the bad version of Google AI trying to have a conversation

Shut it down and reprogram this hot mess

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT