ADVERTISEMENT

UC BERKELEY PARENTS HIRING PRIVATE SECURITY BECAUSE CHILDREN ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Of course the college administration is not liking this

Thats because it is NOT THEIR CHILDREN being threatened by out if control crime

Crime in America is rising and the deniers are just ignoring it through deceptive stats snd people and police just not reporting it

Pray for America as hopefully the next election will change that

Crime in America is rising and the deniers are just ignoring it through deceptive stats snd people and police just not reporting it

Actually it’s because of the hate crimes that continue to spike as a result of your orange “can’t make a profit” prophet.

Reactions: cvljmjm
I have been debating with myself as to putting
you on ignore

It’s a tough call because I believe in the right of people to speak freely and express their opinion.

You do massive gas lighting and projecting along with creating fake , fictional , fantastical and utterly laughable positions based on your own version of the truth.

You are of the cloth of a person who can easily be manipulated and programmed to follow a cult or cause like the Jim Jones group back in the day.

Just listening to your rants and observing

NOT YOU ARE NOT CHANGING MY VALUES IN ANY WAY BUT KEEP TRYING AS IT IS ENTERTAINMENT

you on ignore

It’s a tough call because I believe in the right of people to speak freely and express their opinion.

You do massive gas lighting and projecting along with creating fake , fictional , fantastical and utterly laughable positions based on your own version of the truth.

You are of the cloth of a person who can easily be manipulated and programmed to follow a cult or cause like the Jim Jones group back in the day.

NOT YOU ARE NOT CHANGING MY VALUES IN ANY WAY BUT KEEP TRYING AS IT IS ENTERTAINMENT
He is a POS! EVERY post of his/her/ze/zer/they/them (let me know if I left you out @PrimeIsGettingComfortable so I can laugh at you some more) is some RACIST crap.

In my opinion, let him keep talking. Let people see him for who he really is. The more he talks, the more people know who he really is.

you on ignore

The irony of the bolded is not lost on me.

He is a POS! EVERY post of his/her/ze/zer/they/them (let me know if I left you out @PrimeIsGettingComfortable so I can laugh at you some more) is some RACIST crap.

In my opinion, let him keep talking. Let people see him for who he really is. The more he talks, the more people know who he really is.

Censoring or suppressing free speech may seem like a solution but even free speech we disagree with can be turned into a productive outcome if we use wisdom and find common ground to compromise on

It is surprising what can be accomplished
The irony of the bolded is not lost on me.

I will not even consider changing any of my present positions because his posts come in hot usually screaming like a banshee with incredible off the wall versions of news

No irony here

Just not buying the selling job

Censoring or suppressing free speech may seem like a solution but even free speech we disagree with can be turned into a productive outcome if we use wisdom and find common ground to compromise on

It is surprising what can be accomplished

I will not even consider changing any of my present positions because his posts come in hot usually screaming like a banshee with incredible off the wall versions of news

No irony here

Just not buying the selling job
Why would you consider changing your position?

Reactions: loveoysters

Source?

Reactions: DW4_2016
you on ignore

Read this

And this

And this

And this

Do I need to keep going?

Berkeley is a phenomenal institutions but like many other universities it needs to do a better job of policing hate speech.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Why do you want him to say the word pussy? I don’t kink shame but that’s a weird request.
Also, I guess you are all on board with your butt buddy telling people to kill themselves.

For me, I am good. I would never even consider it, but your butt buddy could push someone over the edge.

Reactions: AugTig
Also, I guess you are all on board with your butt buddy telling people to kill themselves.

For me, I am good. I would never even consider it, but your butt buddy could push someone over the edge.
You are oddly obsessed with homoerotic language. National coming out day isn’t until October but this is a safe space if you want to let us know about your lifestyle.

Reactions: dpic73
You are oddly obsessed with homoerotic language. National coming out day isn’t until October but this is a safe space if you want to let us know about your lifestyle.
I can't help the fact that you like men because I love women. You are ashamed that you like to suck d!ck.

That's your choice. I don't agree with it, but that's your choice.

Let's not wait until October. Let's go ahead and come out and say you love to suck one.

I can't help the fact that you like men because I love women. You are ashamed that you like to suck d!ck.

That's your choice. I don't agree with it, but that's your choice.

Let's not wait until October. Let's go ahead and come out and say you love to suck one.
You definitely strike me as someone who has been on the business end of a glory hole.

he/she/it is a paid shill or a troll or dpic.

Read this

And this

And this

And this

Do I need to keep going?

Berkeley is a phenomenal institutions but like many other universities it needs to do a better job of policing hate speech.
Most of them police what they consider hate speech form the right, but allow it from the left.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
A big upgrade from your loser and liar memes....and your hateful recommendations for people to kill themselves.
Darn, how about this one? Do you like this one? I'm trying to do better!

7329681-Pippa-DaCosta-Quote-You-lie-through-your-teeth-You-wouldn-t-know.jpg

Nope, just older and smarter than you.

That's one thing I've found out about this board. If you say something to one pansy, all the other pansies rally to defend them. Only liberals behave this way. Y'all have to protect your cult.
Threatening to fight people on the internet screams responsible adult. Seems like you might need some help.

Nope, just older and smarter than you.

That's one thing I've found out about this board. If you say something to one pansy, all the other pansies rally to defend them. Only liberals behave this way. Y'all have to protect your cult.
Well, you're 50% right.

You literally quoted my post to PalmettoTiger, so idk what the rest of your nonsense is all about, but nice projection.

Why would you consider changing your position?

Based on the rants from the dude it reinforces my belief that I am dead right

However show me better and I will go with it

Problem so far with the ranting is I see nothing of value

Based on the rants from the dude it reinforces my belief that I am dead right

However show me better and I will go with it

Problem so far with the ranting is I see nothing of value
My point was more in regards to your core beliefs.

IMHO, we are not dealing with democrats of the old days anymore. We're dealing with Communist/Marxist. They don't believe in GOD, so politics is their religion.

There is no compromise to be had with these folks, and they prove it every day. The destruction of this country has happened over many years and even decades. If you give them an inch, then they will move the goal post again to take another inch.

Pick almost any topic you wish and the demon-rats have changed their policy positions 180 degrees in just over the last 20 years if not less. They want POWER. They don't have any moral convictions that hold them back, so the "ends justify the means" without any remorse. They want to win elections by any means necessary.

Please do not misunderstand me, as I see most republican politicians the same way. All of them (correct me if I'm wrong) take an oath to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic.

In your opinion, how many of them at the local/state/national level are upholding their oath to the people they are supposed to be representing? If you can name more than a handful, then you're doing much better than I am.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
My point was more in regards to your core beliefs.

IMHO, we are not dealing with democrats of the old days anymore. We're dealing with Communist/Marxist. They don't believe in GOD, so politics is their religion.

There is no compromise to be had with these folks, and they prove it every day. The destruction of this country has happened over many years and even decades. If you give them an inch, then they will move the goal post again to take another inch.

Pick almost any topic you wish and the demon-rats have changed their policy positions 180 degrees in just over the last 20 years if not less. They want POWER. They don't have any moral convictions that hold them back, so the "ends justify the means" without any remorse. They want to win elections by any means necessary.

Please do not misunderstand me, as I see most republican politicians the same way. All of them (correct me if I'm wrong) take an oath to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic.

In your opinion, how many of them at the local/state/national level are upholding their oath to the people they are supposed to be representing? If you can name more than a handful, then you're doing much better than I am.
Truth!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT