ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Stenographer now lays a criminal bomb on OBAMA!!

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is just piling up in a big way. McCormick better ask for some real security with the people he is fingering.

Honestly though China Joe, Barry and others still have a corrupt DOJ running the show so we will just hear birds chirping on this. I still say Joe has the pardons already written up.

OBAMA SET UP ENERGY EFFICIENCY AID FOR HUNTER/BURISMA​

SULLIVAN AF2 BRIEF EXPOSED BIDEN DOUBLE-DIP CASH GRAB W/USAID​

MIKE MCCORMICK
APR 19, 2023

It wasn’t just Joe’s shale gas assistance Hunter and Burisma got their hooks into.
Obama’s USAID ponied up American taxpayer dollars for an energy conservation scam, the Municipal Energy Reform Program (MERP,) and Burisma got a big chunk of that too — meaning Joe and Hunter got their kickback share.
And Obama was right in the thick of it.
How do I know that? Because Jake Sullivan said so — only he didn’t think he’d be identified as the speaker outing the scam. But now he is. By me — because I was standing next to him. Here’s the link to the crime-ridden April 21st, 2014, Air Force Two background briefing given by Sullivan.
As I have previously indicated, Hunter Biden surreptitiously signed up to be a highly paid board member of Burisma Holdings three days earlier on April 18th with Joe’s knowledge and guidance.
That means Joe Biden knowingly diverting substantial U.S. assistance to a company which was at the time paying his son to sit on its board — which is why I say without hesitation: Joe Biden is a criminal.
And Jake Sullivan is too. His crime is conveying that information to the press, which makes him a co-conspirator for covering for Joe’s knowledge of Hunter’s business with Burisma then and ever since.
And Barack Obama is too.
Midnight in the Laptop of Good and Evil is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Subscribe

Following are two screenshots of the transcript of that briefing that I prepared for Biden’s communications team who published it under the Office of the Vice President, meaning the contents of this transcript were entirely Joe’s responsibility.
Note that the speaker is identified as a senior administration official. But I have divulged as an eyewitness that Jake Sullivan was the unnamed speaker, and that he began the briefing after close consultation with Joe Biden in the front of the plane.
Here’s the transcript headline and intro. Mr. Spector was Stephen Spector, who was then a press assistant in Joe Biden’s office. It was his job to identify Sullivan as the senior administration official (SAO) and lay down the format for the briefing. Once he did that, Sullivan’s name — even if it was spoken by a reporter — was stricken from the record. However, Spector was identified by name because he was not an SAO.

At this point of the briefing, I, Sullivan, Spector, and the press were standing in the aisle in the back of the plane. I was recording with a handheld microphone plugged into a digital recorder and monitoring my recording through a pair of earphones. I was about two feet from Sullivan. The reporters whom I recall being Ali Weinberg of ABC News and Evan Osnos of the New Yorker were huddled close in to hear Sullivan over the roar of the jet engines. And it was because of the plane noise that I used the microphone, so that my audio was fully discernible. Not one portion of that transcript reflects inaudible conversation. And as soon as I emailed my completed transcript to Joe Biden’s communications team, I erased the digital recording, which was standard best practice for efficiency. So the only record remaining of that briefing is my transcript that Joe’s comms team published to the Obama White House website, where it is still publicly available today.
Now here’s the portion of the transcript that illustrates how Joe’s energy assistance was a Burisma hook up. First, there’s the aid for fracking — (“unconventional gas resources”) — which benefited Burisma specifically since fracking was their expertise — and Joe knew that.

Josh Boswell of the Daily Mail wrote a fantastic article explaining how Burisma grew “the ‘largest modern rig fleet’ in the country, three years after Biden's intervention.”
This is the information I provided to the FBI witness tipline in late February and which I’ve been discussing at length on many news organizations. But now here’s evidence implicating Obama as a co-conspirator.
The second benefit Burisma received was an energy efficiency grant or grants through USAID’s Municipal Energy Reform Program, which has received little notice — until now. Sullivan’s statement about assistance for energy efficiency in a country riven by war is almost ludicrous, but that’s how the big boss wanted it.
Here’s another document that illustrates the USAID MERP bonanza originated with Obama. Note the date is April 21st, 2014 — one day before Joe met with Ukrainian leadership. As Sullivan pointed out in the background briefing transcript, Joe saw Ukrainian leaders the next day, the 22nd. So this policy announced by Barack Obama’s White House Office of the Press Secretary was set BEFORE Joe arrived in Ukraine in the late afternoon on April 21st, 2014. And since it was Obama’s comms team who put out this fact sheet, its contents are his responsibility.

In other words, this is evidence that Barack Obama knew of the Biden Burisma kickback scheme, assisted it by ordering his USAID agency to benefit it, and has covered it up since.
And here’s the portion of Obama’s fact sheet directly related to the MERP scam. So in other words, Ukraine was then struggling to repel a Russian invasion in Crimea and the Donbas, struggling to hold a national election to determine its future as a free country, and Obama wanted to give it American taxpayer money to upgrade the energy efficiency of its municipal buildings. He gave them no lethal weapons to defend themselves, but he gave them money to upgrade the insulation their buildings? Why?

Joe and Hunter is why. And here’s their payoff — as evidenced in an email from Burisma executive Vadim Pozharskyi to Hunter Biden and his government affairs crew celebrating Burisma’s windfall.

It’s unclear how much Burisma received through this MERP grant or grants. And it may never be clear given that the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv destroyed all records and documents when Joe Biden ordered them to evacuate ahead of Russia’s imminent invasion of Ukraine in January 2022.
But there’s plenty of evidence in the Biden Laptop. Here’s another email that puts Burisma directly benefiting from the MERP scam under the direction of Obama’s ambassador in Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt.

Once again with Obama we see a public posturing for justice and anti-corruption undercut by his and Joe’s secret criminal activity.
This communication, which is a three-way between Hunter, Devon, and Pozharskyi, occurred in November 2015, one week before Joe Biden arrived in Ukraine and threatened withholding $1 billion in U.S. aid to have the Ukrainian general prosecutor investigating Burisma fired.
As we now know, that worked well in Burisma’s and Joe’s favor. Trump not so much.
Yet.
But also, it was just two months after Ambassador Pyatt very publicly pointed out how Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky benefited from corruption in the general prosecutor’s office.
In other words, the ObamaBiden crew, represented by Pyatt, wanted that investigation into Hunter’s association with Burisma stopped, but they wanted to make it seem like they publicly disapproved of Burisma and Zlochevsky. Meanwhile, in private, under the table — as indicated in the Laptop email from Pozharskyi— they were hooking Burisma up.
Here’s the key phrase: “Following that, USAID contacted Burisma in Kyiv, and I had a few communications, including a meeting with Mr Jed Burton, USAID Director in Ukraine and Mr Stephen Goneya Director for USAID Economic Growth Office.”
It’s clear to me from the email, that USAID-Burisma opportunity came through Pyatt. He was the quiet conduit doing his boss’s bidding.
And who was his boss?
Barack Obama.
I’ll have more on this on Friday.
Still no contact from the FBI about my tip identifying Joe Biden and Jake Sullivan as co-conspirators in a Burisma kickback scheme. But it’s a good story, and The media is picking it up. My goal is to appear before David Weiss’s grand jury to describe the crime I witnessed. Any help I can get to do that will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks to my association with MarcoPoloUSA.Substack.com I’ll be writing about information gleaned from the verified Biden laptop and other sources. I appreciate all my subscribers and am adding more and more each day. If you’re not already, please consider being a paid subscriber. Each paid subscription to my Substack includes a signed copy of my book Joe Biden Unauthorized and the 2020 Crackup of the Democratic Party, and it’s a huge help to my efforts to publish the evidence that will impeach Joe Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT