ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Delcares Biden Has Dementia - Now Obama Aides call Biden "Frail" and "Mumbling"

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” Hur wrote.

“He knew he kept classified information in notebooks stored in his house and he knew he was not allowed to do so.”

President Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency,” according to a final report released Thursday by a Department of Justice special counsel.

But that evidence “does not establish Mr. Biden’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,” the special counsel wrote.

Hur in his nearly 400-page report wrote, “We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’),” the report said.

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him,” Hur wrote.

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” Hur wrote.

“He knew he kept classified information in notebooks stored in his house and he knew he was not allowed to do so.”

President Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency,” according to a final report released Thursday by a Department of Justice special counsel.

But that evidence “does not establish Mr. Biden’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,” the special counsel wrote.

Hur in his nearly 400-page report wrote, “We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’),” the report said.

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him,” Hur wrote.
OUCH, what a bizarre ruling and final report.

Kamela Harris is worse off mentally than Biden

Biden is an upgrade to a hollow head Harris

I hate to say it, but the 25th amendment needs to be invoked and Kamala Harris should be installed as President until this falls election.
Haha, not sure about that but to be frank, I'm not comfortable with the idea that he gets off scot-free while knowing he was holding classified documents. With that precedent, it would seem to give Trump an off-ramp as well. His mind isn't sharp either, even though he's good at recognizing a hippo and remembering five words.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Not a very good portrait painted of Biden here.

I wonder why Republicans care though, since they’ve been screaming for years that various special counsel investigations were political shams that couldn’t be trusted.

I wonder why Republicans care though, since they’ve been screaming for years that various special counsel investigations were political shams that couldn’t be trusted.
LOL.
Republicans only care because it's what they have been saying now for years. It just took a special counsel to make all the mental midgets believe it.

IOW
Special Counsel: " We declare Biden has dementia."
Republicans: "No shit!"

They care because a demented man is trying to put the political opposition in jail for life for the same crime!

Will democrats try and replace him before his term is over?
Will democrats keep him on the ballot?
Will Americans elect a demented man to its highest office?

How can charges be justified against Trump and not Biden?
How have no other cabinet members made the public aware of Biden's condition?

How can Biden be too feeble to be prosecuted but strong enough to run the country? The answer Biden must immediately be removed from office.

We live in interesting times.

The goal was to make him not run again, not send him to jail. He won't be the candidate now. Look forward to him pardoning his son, brother, daughter, sister, grand children, etc etc on his way out.

My favorite though, his attorneys claim that he had presidential authority to keep any records he wanted and leave them anywhere he wanted. You really can't make it it up......he wasn't even president when he took them.

Justice is dead everyone.......and liberals killed it

and a lot of this questioning happened months ago!

Biden had these docs, shared these docs even when he was not in the WH!!!
Think about that!

This is HUGE!
HE should step down Now!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Even if it's true it is rather lame for the special council to make such an assertion.

Shut up. You can't defend this!
Sound familiar
I don't defend him knowingly keeping classified documents. I also don't approve of them letting him off the hook because they don't believe a jury would convict him. That's wrong

But they also made it clear that there's a big difference between his case and Trump's because Trump lied to NARA and the FBI and tried to obstruct them from getting the documents they later learned he had. That is a relevant difference whether you like it or not.

I don't defend him knowingly keeping classified documents. I also don't approve of them letting him off the hook because they don't believe a jury would convict him. That's wrong

But they also made it clear that there's a big difference between his case and Trump's because Trump lied to NARA and the FBI and tried to obstruct them from getting the documents they later learned he had. That is a relevant difference whether you like it or not.
Wow. We agree!
Can we also agree that Trump had docs as the president, and Biden had them for years and times when he was not in the WH. This is a huge difference!

Even if it's true it is rather lame for the special council to make such an assertion.
Maybe …. but it’s not like they didn’t say something that you can’t validate for yourself. I’m mean …. just watch him. He was in bad shape in 2021, now? The guy can’t finish sentences and when he does they rarely make sense …..

Maybe …. but it’s not like they didn’t say something that you can’t validate for yourself. I’m mean …. just watch him. He was in bad shape in 2021, now? The guy can’t finish sentences and when he does they rarely make sense …..
I'm well aware of the condition he appears to be in but the special council is in no position to make such a statement.

There is a big difference. Totally agree. Trump has full presidential authority and Biden as a senator and vp did not. There we are together now.

Well they made the statement to justify their decision to not pursue further action …… if they are in no position to make that statement, what should they have said?
"i forgot it was a crime"...the new perfect defense.

i think steve martin did this skit 50 years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT