ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Robert Hur Stands by Testimony Biden Too Cognitively Declined To Be Charged

And taxing the rich, and a transgender in every girl's bathroom and climate justice, and $1000 for every illegal I mean undocumented American, and ....

Reactions: fatpiggy
And taxing the rich, and a transgender in every girl's bathroom and climate justice, and $1000 for every illegal I mean undocumented American, and ....
Oh look, another tweet from the swamp of ghouls you follow on social media, mis-characterizing the clip you probably didn't even watch. You sure did own the libs with this one!

Oh look, another tweet from the swamp of ghouls you follow on social media, mis-characterizing the clip you probably didn't even watch. You sure did own the libs with this one!
The best is all the sheep who actually believe that children were identifying as cats and that litter boxes were being put in classrooms.

Almost as dumb as Jewish space lasers.

The best is all the sheep who actually believe that children were identifying as cats and that litter boxes were being put in classrooms.

Almost as dumb as Jewish space lasers.
Yep, we even had a poster on this very board insisting that a school in his district in Georgia had a litter box for furries until being pressed on the matter, he admitted that he wasn't sure about it, he just heard it.

Yep, we even had a poster on this very board insisting that a school in his district in Georgia had a litter box for furries until being pressed on the matter, he admitted that he wasn't sure about it, he just heard it.
One good aspect is that they are all getting scammed by their own. Eventually they will max out their credit cards, but I’m sure instead of taking personal responsibility they will just blame Biden. BDS.

Yes, negligence isn't an excuse. However, since he cooperated with investigators, instead of stonewalling and trying to deceive them, he's not likely going to face any punishment. It's not unheard of, in fact it's very commonplace in our justice system.
What a load of crap. Based on this you can murder someone but tell where the body is, say you're sorry and then walk free. Real life doesn't work this way unless you're china Joe biden.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
Robert Hur — My report did not exonerate Joe Biden.

What a load of crap. Based on this you can murder someone but tell where the body is, say you're sorry and then walk free. Real life doesn't work this way unless you're china Joe biden.
Take it up with the special counsel, bud.

Sorry the mountains of bullshit you read every day for the last 4 years misled you, but everyone with > room temp iQ saw it coming.

Robert Hur — My report did not exonerate Joe Biden.
Trump's loyal, 20 year Mar-a-Lago employee says he's guilty as sin and should not be president.

Take it up with the special counsel, bud.

Sorry the mountains of bullshit you read every day for the last 4 years misled you, but everyone with > room temp iQ saw it coming.
You claiming a room temp iq?...ok. Everyone with a decent or above iq saw it coming due to rampant corruption thats as plain and evident as a huge nose.

The funny thing too is that the only willful taking of documents that Hur ascribes to Biden is when Biden kept the daily personal notes he made as VP at his residence. The other small amount of documents were just mistakes made by his staff in the same vein as the docs kept by Pence among countless others. None of these guys like Reagan, Biden, Pence, Bush (all of whom kept docs) did anything remotely similar to what Trump's dumb ass did in knowingly transporting boxes upon boxes upon boxes of secret docs that he knew the DOJ required be turned over immediately.

The funny thing too is that the only willful taking of documents that Hur ascribes to Biden is when Biden kept the daily personal notes he made as VP at his residence. The other small amount of documents were just mistakes made by his staff in the same vein as the docs kept by Pence among countless others. None of these guys like Reagan, Biden, Pence, Bush (all of whom kept docs) did anything remotely similar to what Trump's dumb ass did in knowingly transporting boxes upon boxes upon boxes of secret docs that he knew the DOJ required be turned over immediately.
This is not true based on what I have read, but keep on keeping on.

Reactions: AugTig and fatpiggy

So Biden broke the law?

Reactions: AugTig
You guys are either fricking retards or just as I suspect you cognitively refuse to address or recognize the fact that President Trump is protected under the Presidential records act and did absolutely cooperate with the corrupt biden doj goons. You meatballs also fail to address that biden took top secret documents for years as a senator and as the vp and had no protection under the law. He kept these documents for years in his garage where Hunter could easily get to them and give to the foreign govt operatives who were giving him tens of millions of dollars in exchange for.

I am not sure what makes yall look dumber. One is believing e jean carroll or two believing this ridiculous story.

Imagine supporting the dipshit who paints himself orange every day and accusing someone else of selling secrets to foreign operatives. This is the same orange moron who installed his daughter, sons, and son-in-law in the WH, and just by pure coincidence Jared despite not having relevant expertise in the field landed a $2B seed from the great guys over in Saudi Arabia who chop up dissidents.

You guys are either fricking retards or just as I suspect you cognitively refuse to address or recognize the fact that President Trump is protected under the Presidential records act and did absolutely cooperate with the corrupt biden doj goons. You meatballs also fail to address that biden took top secret documents for years as a senator and as the vp and had no protection under the law. He kept these documents for years in his garage where Hunter could easily get to them and give to the foreign govt operatives who were giving him tens of millions of dollars in exchange for.

I am not sure what makes yall look dumber. One is believing e jean carroll or two believing this ridiculous story.
Biden broke the law. But he is a democrat. So nothing will happen.

Trump bad.

One good aspect is that they are all getting scammed by their own. Eventually they will max out their credit cards, but I’m sure instead of taking personal responsibility they will just blame Biden. BDS.

yep everyday i run into people that used to follow CNN and msnbc like a cult and now realized they had been lied to for years. Once you break away from the propaganda your iq will go above room temp, but until then good luck... MAGA2024

yep everyday i run into people that used to follow CNN and msnbc like a cult and now realized they had been lied to for years. Once you break away from the propaganda your iq will go above room temp, but until then good luck... MAGA2024

dave-chappelle-stank-face.gif

Is that your video? Stick to Clemson videos. Btw, your videos are great. Probably won’t watch future ones but keep on.

Are you trying to cancel @tboonpickens? Man, the gop used to be so anti cancel culture until that little bitch bunker boy took over. Now you will cancel anyone who doesn’t agree with and support your cult leader.

Don’t be such a bitch. You are such a feeble minded sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT