ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Robert Hur Stands by Testimony Biden Too Cognitively Declined To Be Charged

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
On now
"My assessment in the report about the relevance of the President’s memory was necessary and accurate and fair," Hur wrote in a copy of his remarks obtained by Fox News

Former Mueller prosecutor Andrew Weissmann explained that the Justice Department “cannot give instructions” to a former employee about what he “can and cannot testify to.”

“That makes it even more problematic from our perspective ... if he was still a federal employee, DOJ would have to approve his testimony and they’d be involved in his appearance tomorrow,” a Democratic Judiciary Committee source told The Independent.

Last edited:
Too demented to be tried for crimes

OK to have the keys to the NUCLEAR FOOTBALL PERFECT SENSE LOL

Reactions: 24TIGER
lol they actually did have a longer clip that played the recent appearance in NC. this is a great montage for the people who want to talk about senility. i wish there was a camera on the faces of the Fox News hosts as they let this one play live.

lol they actually did have a longer clip that played the recent appearance in NC. this is a great montage for the people who want to talk about senility. i wish there was a camera on the faces of the Fox News hosts as they let this one play live.

Well when far-left liberals are used to the nazis at msdnc cutting the video off because they decide what you can watch. I'm sure this is a surprise to yall.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Its either he is incompetent or he should be charged just like Donald Trump was.

He is either incompetent or we have two tiers of justice. There is no alternative.
Come on, man. What Biden did is not comparable to Trump at all, nor is the way in which they both reacted. One of them had his lawyers call the DOJ immediately and complied 100% with everything that followed, and one of them took an entire treasure trove of documents and instructed his staff to lie and obfuscate when the proper authorities came calling. To compare the two cases is utterly ridiculous. It's like saying Clemson and UofSC both play football, so they must be similar in scope.

The disease of one-sided cynicism continues to strike. The orangutan isn't in his right mind.

Come on, man. What Biden did is not comparable to Trump at all, nor is the way in which they both reacted. One of them had his lawyers call the DOJ immediately and complied 100% with everything that followed, and one of them took an entire treasure trove of documents and instructed his staff to lie and obfuscate when the proper authorities came calling. To compare the two cases is utterly ridiculous. It's like saying Clemson and UofSC both play football, so they must be similar in scope.
But but but

It was the same fvcking thing.

Literally from the guy who is now testifying in DC...but but but

WHAT HAVE PROSECUTORS SAID IN TRUMP’S CASE?​

Trump is accused of not only hoarding classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, but trying to hide them from investigators and working to block the government from clawing them back. Prosecutors have alleged that Trump showed off the documents to people who did not have security clearances to review them and enlisted others to help him hide records demanded by authorities.

Hur’s report says the differences between the two cases are “clear.” Unlike Biden — who cooperated with investigators, agreed to searches of his homes and sat for a voluntary interview — the allegations in Trump’s case present “serious aggravating facts,” Hur wrote.

“Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite,” the report said.

The report compared Trump’s alleged behavior with Biden’s, laying out the ways the president cooperated with the special counsel throughout the course of the investigation.

“In contrast, Mr. Biden alerted authorities, turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice in 2022 and 2023, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, permitted the seizure and review of handwritten notebooks he believed to be his personal property, and in numerous other ways cooperated with the investigation.”

For instance, prosecutors say, after the Justice Department issued a subpoena for the records in May 2022, Trump asked his own lawyers if he could defy the request and said words to the effect of, “I don’t want anybody looking through my boxes.”

“Wouldn’t it be better if we just told them we don’t have anything here?” one of his lawyers described him as saying, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors allege that during the July 2021 meeting at Bedminster, Trump also waved around the classified attack plan to his guests. “This is secret information,” he said, according to a recording prosecutors have cited, claiming that, “as president I could have declassified it” but hadn’t.

Prosecutors have also accused Trump of scheming with his valet, Walt Nauta, and a Mar-a-Lago property manager, Carlos De Oliveira, to try to conceal security camera footage from investigators after they issued a subpoena for it. Video from the property would ultimately play a significant role in the investigation because, prosecutors said, it captured Nauta moving boxes of documents in and out of a storage room — including a day before an FBI visit to the property. The boxes were moved at Trump’s direction, the indictment alleges.

Literally from the guy who is now testifying in DC...but but but

WHAT HAVE PROSECUTORS SAID IN TRUMP’S CASE?​

Trump is accused of not only hoarding classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, but trying to hide them from investigators and working to block the government from clawing them back. Prosecutors have alleged that Trump showed off the documents to people who did not have security clearances to review them and enlisted others to help him hide records demanded by authorities.

Hur’s report says the differences between the two cases are “clear.” Unlike Biden — who cooperated with investigators, agreed to searches of his homes and sat for a voluntary interview — the allegations in Trump’s case present “serious aggravating facts,” Hur wrote.

“Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite,” the report said.

The report compared Trump’s alleged behavior with Biden’s, laying out the ways the president cooperated with the special counsel throughout the course of the investigation.

“In contrast, Mr. Biden alerted authorities, turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice in 2022 and 2023, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, permitted the seizure and review of handwritten notebooks he believed to be his personal property, and in numerous other ways cooperated with the investigation.”

For instance, prosecutors say, after the Justice Department issued a subpoena for the records in May 2022, Trump asked his own lawyers if he could defy the request and said words to the effect of, “I don’t want anybody looking through my boxes.”

“Wouldn’t it be better if we just told them we don’t have anything here?” one of his lawyers described him as saying, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors allege that during the July 2021 meeting at Bedminster, Trump also waved around the classified attack plan to his guests. “This is secret information,” he said, according to a recording prosecutors have cited, claiming that, “as president I could have declassified it” but hadn’t.

Prosecutors have also accused Trump of scheming with his valet, Walt Nauta, and a Mar-a-Lago property manager, Carlos De Oliveira, to try to conceal security camera footage from investigators after they issued a subpoena for it. Video from the property would ultimately play a significant role in the investigation because, prosecutors said, it captured Nauta moving boxes of documents in and out of a storage room — including a day before an FBI visit to the property. The boxes were moved at Trump’s direction, the indictment alleges.

Come on now, @fatpiggy believes that a prosecutor like Hur is fully qualified to assess the mental capacity of people, but not qualified to discuss the merits of a prosecution.

I stand corrected. The Special Counsel says he didn't.
Actually,

permitted the seizure and review of handwritten notebooks he believed to be his personal property,

How is that different than what Trump did?

Actually,

permitted the seizure and review of handwritten notebooks he believed to be his personal property,

Why don't you listen to the man himself outline the difference on Capitol Hill for all the world to hear...He just explained it to you.

Actually,

You cannot have it both ways.

You have claimed for a month that Biden has dementia bc this guy says so.

But this guy says Biden did not break the law, and you dont believe it.

If trump had just returned the documents, he would not have been charged. But trump always believes he is above the law, so he does what he wants.

If trump had just returned the documents, he would not have been charged. But trump always believes he is above the law, so he does what he wants.
Awe, so as long as you apologize to the right people then you won't get in trouble. Sounds like justice. 🤡

Oh he will try. I have given up trying to talk with @OleFastball / @fatpiggy . He's either really dumb, or willfully ignorant, I'm not sure which, but it's not worth the effort.

He's certainly proven he has zero integrity as we have all seen.

Oh he will try. I have given up trying to talk with @OleFastball / @fatpiggy . He's either really dumb, or willfully ignorant, I'm not sure which, but it's not worth the effort.

He's certainly proven he has zero integrity as we have all seen.
Im just happy that i irk some random stranger on the internet enough for them to shine all their hate for everyone to see.

Im just happy that i irk some random stranger on the internet enough for them to shine all their hate for everyone to see.

Not hate. I laugh at you. I don't care about you enough to hate you.

I feel bad for you that a conman has convinced you that somehow he is gonna fix some imagined injustices. You are in a cult so that's fairly sad too.

Last edited:
Its either he is incompetent or he should be charged just like Donald Trump was.

He is either incompetent or we have two tiers of justice. There is no alternative.

Spot on

I had decades of experience with classified docs and carrying a security clearrance

Hillary Clinton set the bar low and Biden has set it even lower

Ask all the people who have been prosecuted for virtually one document

This is a total miscarriage of justice

Of course there is a crowd on here who will claim otherwise

Biden is guilty as sin and a threat to America

From pages 209, 210 of Hur's report

"Finally, Mr. Biden's cooperation with our investigation will likely cause some jurors to conclude that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware home by mistake, which is consistent with him forgetting about the documents soon after he discovered them in the Virginia home.

Most significantly, Mr. Biden self-reported to the government that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware garage and consented to searches of his house to retrieve them and other classified materials. He also consented to searches of other locations, and later in the investigation, he participated in an interview with our office that lasted more than five hours and provided written answers to most of our additional written questions.

Many will conclude that a president who knew he was illegally storingclassified documents in his home would not have allowed a search of his home to discover those documents and then answered the government's questions afterwards. While various parts of this argument are debatable, we expect the argument will carry real force for many reasonable jurors. These jurors will conclude that Mr. Biden-a powerful, sophisticated person with access to the best advice in the world would not have handed the government classified documents from his own home ona silver platter if he had willfully retained those documents for years.

Just as a person who destroys evidence and lies often proves his guilt, a person who produces evidence and cooperates will be seen by many to be innocent. To prove that Mr. Biden willfully retained the Afghanistan documents, the government must establish that he acted "with a bad purpose either to disobey or to disregard the law."

Reasonable jurors could conclude that Mr. Biden discovered the Afghanistan documents in his Virginia home and then forgot about them almost immediately. Such jurors would likely acquit him."

From pages 209, 210 of Hur's report

"Finally, Mr. Biden's cooperation with our investigation will likely cause some jurors to conclude that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware home by mistake, which is consistent with him forgetting about the documents soon after he discovered them in the Virginia home.

Most significantly, Mr. Biden self-reported to the government that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware garage and consented to searches of his house to retrieve them and other classified materials. He also consented to searches of other locations, and later in the investigation, he participated in an interview with our office that lasted more than five hours and provided written answers to most of our additional written questions.

Many will conclude that a president who knew he was illegally storingclassified documents in his home would not have allowed a search of his home to discover those documents and then answered the government's questions afterwards. While various parts of this argument are debatable, we expect the argument will carry real force for many reasonable jurors. These jurors will conclude that Mr. Biden-a powerful, sophisticated person with access to the best advice in the world would not have handed the government classified documents from his own home ona silver platter if he had willfully retained those documents for years.

Just as a person who destroys evidence and lies often proves his guilt, a person who produces evidence and cooperates will be seen by many to be innocent. To prove that Mr. Biden willfully retained the Afghanistan documents, the government must establish that he acted "with a bad purpose either to disobey or to disregard the law."

Reasonable jurors could conclude that Mr. Biden discovered the Afghanistan documents in his Virginia home and then forgot about them almost immediately. Such jurors would likely acquit him."
The American legal system is able to distinguish between people who act in good faith and those who consciously work to undermine investigations into their wrongdoing? Imagine that, must be the two-tiered justice system at work

Democrats don't want to follow the law. They want to craft the interpretation of every law to benefit them when convenient and ignore the law when it's pertinent. Also known as a two tier system of justice.
Source: Cause I said so and want to believe it.

Don’t take my word for it. Take Hur’s. Wait, his opinion doesn’t count when it doesn’t agree with your assessment of Biden’s mental capacity

Trump appointee Robert Hur must know less about the case then ole fatpiggy

Let's make a deal with @fatpiggy

We agree to allow Biden to be prosecuted for his crimes and he allows Trump to be prosecuted for all of his crimes. The sentences will then be dispersed in accordance with the severity of the crimes committed. Who wants to sign up for that?

1 Biden charge vs 91 Trump felonies. I'm ready to get this one tiered justice system rolling!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT