ADVERTISEMENT

Biden special counsel not expected to bring charges over classified docs: report

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
If this is not a shining example of the two tiered justice system then I have no idea what it would be. This is insanity.

Hur's investigators have reportedly informed the Department of Justice that they are putting together a final report on the probe.

By Ben Whedon
Published: November 16, 2023 4:14pm
Special counsel Robert Hur, whom Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed to investigate President Joe Biden's alleged mishandling of classified materials, is not expected to bring charges against anyone, CNN reported, citing "sources close to the investigation."
Garland appointed Hur in January to handle the mater, following explosive reports that an attorney for the president had discovered classified materials at the Penn-Biden Center in Washington while clearing out his office. In contrast to the special counsel investigation of former President Donald Trump, very few details of Hur's activities reached the public throughout the course of the investigation.
Hur's investigators have reportedly informed the Department of Justice that they are putting together a final report on the probe that is likely to criticize the president's staff for its handling of sensitive materials and aim to complete it by the end of 2023.
The January reports that Biden's attorney had discovered the documents months prior flipped the political tables after Biden himself harshly criticized Trump for his own alleged mishandling of classified materials in the wake of the August 2022 Mar-a-Lago raid. Subsequent searches turned up multiple troves of documents at Biden's Delaware residence and the president defended his storage of materials in his garage, saying they were stowed alongside his prized Corvette.
Trump, for his part, vowed in June to appoint a "real" special prosecutor to "go after the most corrupt president in the history of the USA."
Ben Whedon is an editor and reporter for Just the News. Follow him on X, formerly Twitter.

If this is not a shining example of the two tiered justice system then I have no idea what it would be. This is insanity.

Hur's investigators have reportedly informed the Department of Justice that they are putting together a final report on the probe.

By Ben Whedon
Published: November 16, 2023 4:14pm
Special counsel Robert Hur, whom Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed to investigate President Joe Biden's alleged mishandling of classified materials, is not expected to bring charges against anyone, CNN reported, citing "sources close to the investigation."
Garland appointed Hur in January to handle the mater, following explosive reports that an attorney for the president had discovered classified materials at the Penn-Biden Center in Washington while clearing out his office. In contrast to the special counsel investigation of former President Donald Trump, very few details of Hur's activities reached the public throughout the course of the investigation.
Hur's investigators have reportedly informed the Department of Justice that they are putting together a final report on the probe that is likely to criticize the president's staff for its handling of sensitive materials and aim to complete it by the end of 2023.
The January reports that Biden's attorney had discovered the documents months prior flipped the political tables after Biden himself harshly criticized Trump for his own alleged mishandling of classified materials in the wake of the August 2022 Mar-a-Lago raid. Subsequent searches turned up multiple troves of documents at Biden's Delaware residence and the president defended his storage of materials in his garage, saying they were stowed alongside his prized Corvette.
Trump, for his part, vowed in June to appoint a "real" special prosecutor to "go after the most corrupt president in the history of the USA."
Ben Whedon is an editor and reporter for Just the News. Follow him on X, formerly Twitter.
Listen up, stupids: Joe Biden found classified documents and alerted the DOJ. that's why he's not getting charged. Mike Pence found classified docs and alerted the FBI. that's why he didn't get charged. Donald Trump stole classified documents, hid them, lied about them, moved them, sorted through them, stashed them in the shitter at his deteriorating Florida golf motel, scrawled to-do lists on them, bragged about them to his golf cronies, waved them in the faces of randos at his tacky vermin-infested Bedminster wife cemetery, and told the butler and the pool boy to destroy evidence of them — and that's why your guy is super ****ing fuuuuucked

Listen up, stupids: Joe Biden found classified documents and alerted the DOJ. that's why he's not getting charged. Mike Pence found classified docs and alerted the FBI. that's why he didn't get charged. Donald Trump stole classified documents, hid them, lied about them, moved them, sorted through them, stashed them in the shitter at his deteriorating Florida golf motel, scrawled to-do lists on them, bragged about them to his golf cronies, waved them in the faces of randos at his tacky vermin-infested Bedminster wife cemetery, and told the butler and the pool boy to destroy evidence of them — and that's why your guy is super ****ing fuuuuucked

And that is the difference, and for any honest, people they can see the difference. Not to Trump and his fanboys though. He is always the victim, and no matter what he does, it's always someone else .

I’m most curious about Trump supporters…..
Who do you want running for 2028? Like Biden, you want an 80+ year old man with absolutely nothing to lose running our country?

And for the guy you want running 2028(and this goes for Biden too), why would you not this person to start now in 2024?

Or are you part of the desperate language of “saving the country” in 2024 with 80 year old men?

My question is for "tinkerbell" (lower case for a reason) @dpic73 and @yoshi121374.

Have either of you ever had/held a security clearance, or taken any training regarding classified info?

I have not ever held a security clearance, but I have had extensive training in Medical Records security and HIPPA laws.

Not sure why me having clearance or not is applicable to this discussion. I've never been a professional football player either,but I understand how it works.

Reactions: flotiger
I have not ever held a security clearance, but I have had extensive training in Medical Records security and HIPPA laws.

Not sure why me having clearance or not is applicable to this discussion. I've never been a professional football player either,but I understand how it works.
It is applicable, because you choose to chime in on a discussion which you have absolutely ZERO knowledge of.

I don't talk about medical records, or professional football players, because I would have no idea what the F*** I am talking about.

You should do the same.

I had to get one before I investigated your mom's basement and found you injecting disinfectant.
You are so funny "tinkerbell".

You answered the question without answering the question.

Why couldn't you just say you never had a security clearance?

I can give you the address to mom's basement if you want to look around.

I had to get one before I investigated your mom's basement and found you injecting disinfectant.

Oh I see where you're going with this..... going to try again with another debunked bullshit idea.....
How do you debunk something that is the law of the land?

Why couldn't you just say you never had a security clearance?

I can give you the address to mom's basement if you want to look around.
I've already been there and after seeing you glow in the dark, surrounded by Trump blow-up dolls, I decided to get out of the bio-hazard business. I don't have the constitution for that kind of gnarly covfefe

How do you debunk something that is the law of the land?
You apparently don't know the law of the land or have trouble understanding what it says. So since you want the law to be as you think regardless of the actual facts, therefore it must be.

No, that isn't what Joe Biden did. They waited MONTHS to alert officials and in fact, he had private attorneys without clearances move the documents from one location to another. That is illegal. If Trump is guilty, so is Biden.

Also, Donald Trump still had an active clearance at the time they filed charges which just conveniently came out in a court doc the last few weeks.

Just so your tiny litle brain doesn't explode, this is from CNBC.......

No, that isn't what Joe Biden did. They waited MONTHS to alert officials and in fact, he had private attorneys without clearances move the documents from one location to another. That is illegal. If Trump is guilty, so is Biden.

Also, Donald Trump still had an active clearance at the time they filed charges which just conveniently came out in a court doc the last few weeks.

Just so your tiny litle brain doesn't explode, this is from CNBC.......

One of these cooperated with investigators, one didn't.
One of these lied about having documents, one didn't.
One of these showed the documents to random people, one didn't
One asked his diet coke butler to destroy the evidence. one didn't

From your article:

"Sauber said on the same day the documents were discovered, the White House Counsel’s Office notified the National Archives and Records Administration of that fact.

“The Archives took possession of the materials the following morning,” Sauber said in a statement.

He also said that Biden’s personal attorneys have been cooperating with the National Archives and the DOJ “to ensure that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in the possession of the Archives.”

Where on the doll did Trump touch you?
So, you really don’t have any specifics…just regurgitated talking points! It wasn’t a free or fair election. There was fraud, it was rigged and to ignore that is insane!! Before 2020 how many elections were ever done like this…how many times were ballots sent to every address without confirmation of who was getting them? How many times did we ever stop a vote in the middle of the night and suddenly 18,000 votes were “found” and all for one particular candidate? How many times have we ever allowed people to register in a state they didn’t live in and vote the same day? Do you honestly, I mean seriously honestly think it was free and fair?

That's great. I called out the two that I did specifically because I think they have no f**king idea what they are talking about. Some news station tells them what is right and what is not. The people on those news stations don't know crap either.

Whether you/I/anyone likes it or not, DJT as POTUS had ULTIMATE declassification authority. He could have let us know that the CIA killed JFK. He could have told us that there were actual aliens living among us. He did not.

Point being, DJT had the right to have classified documents. Joe Biden did not. Mike Pence did not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT