ADVERTISEMENT

China/Russia/North Korea/ Iran/Terrorist Supporting the Democratic Party Now and in 2024 Elections

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
It’s happening

On Tic Tok algorithms are supporting enhanced support of Biden, the Democratic Party and the bat crazy left wing liberals

The Democratic Party is embracing the enemies of America because they think that will give them power

The fools don’t realize it is going to make us all slaves including those morons as intellectual plantation straw bosses who lick the boots of the Chinese Communists who will have Russia under their boot on their neck too

America is under attack

Don’t prepare for war

We are at war

A new war where our enemies are destroying us from within

The Chinese don’t want to destroy America

Just control America

For you brainwashed idiots across America and who post support for the enemies of Democracy
on this site

America is waking up

That is why I support a conservative moderate America first government

If that is Trump so be it

So bite me all of you stooges who are now lemmings to the slaughter

Open your minds and stop embracing China before we reach the point of no return

Please Democrats with a brain stop the divisive madness thinking using judges to attack Trump is smart

That attack is undermining Democracy and the
hate mongering and raw venomous grasp for power at all costs to civility and reason is exactly what China wants

You Chinese Zombies need to open eyes ears and mind

Do it now before it is too late for us all in America

Last edited:
It’s happening

On Tic Tok algorithms are supporting enhanced support of Biden, the Democratic Party and the bat crazy left wing liberals

The Democratic Party is embracing the enemies of America because they think that will give them power

The fools don’t realize it is going to make us all slaves including those morons as intellectual plantation straw bosses who lick the boots of the Chinese Communists who will have Russia under their boot on their neck too

America is under attack

Don’t prepare for war

We are at war

A new war where our enemies are destroying us from within

The Chinese don’t want to destroy America

Just control America

For you brainwashed idiots across America and who post support for the enemies of Democracy
on this site

America is waking up

That is why I support a conservative moderate America first government

If that is Trump so be it

So bite me all of you stooges who are now lemmings to the slaughter

Open your minds and stop embracing China before we reach the point of no return

Please Democrats with a brain stop the divisive madness thinking using judges to attack Trump is smart

That attack is undermining Democracy and the
hate mongering and raw venomous grasp for power at all costs to civility and reason is exactly what China wants

You Chinese Zombies need to open eyes ears and mind

Do it now before it is too late for us all in America
Truth!!

This is what the algorithm on Twitter is giving me.

GB_zXuPWEAAibY1

GB_GrdobgAAH-sB

Back in 2020 When Covid first started I posted that Covid as from the Wuhan Lab in China

That was Tom Cotton The Senator and I were among the few who made that claim

That claim was based on information I received from some people whom I have conversations with on occasion

There are lots of things that go on in the US that are undermining Democracy

China is not going to defeat America with missiles

They are going to best America by encouraging Americans to be ignorant, uninformed and fail to follow laws and Constitutional Government

What is so concerning is that the people who argue they are following laws are really following Chinese Brainwashing

I can name a few on here as a start but no one needs to as they quickly show up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT