Democratic Party Trending to Terrorist and Hamas Supporters

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Seeing is believing

The Party of Hate is now Democrat

The Democratic Party has HAMAS supporters in Congress

Is America heading for a war inside the US with the infiltrated illegal immigrants who were sent to America to cause havoc in the homeland

Just like in Israel

Americans arm yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
He was the only poster I had on ignore, and I decided to take that off since I didn't like having people on ignore. Yep, should have left it how it was, he brings nothing of substance.
Come on man! Lots of entertainment here. Like I said in one of these posts earlier in the week, OP reminds me of applachatiger in that he can post something and I can read it a couple of times and still have NO IDEA what the hell he's talking about.

Come on man! Lots of entertainment here. Like I said in one of these posts earlier in the week, OP reminds me of applachatiger in that he can post something and I can read it a couple of times and still have NO IDEA what the hell he's talking about.

I get it, but honestly, he is so unhinged and irrational that it's frankly a little scary. He lives in a world that's really scary.

I get it, but honestly, he is so unhinged and irrational that it's frankly a little scary. He lives in a world that's really scary.
It's interesting for sure... I guess folks like to get worked up. I'll be the first to admit that Biden is a bit of a buffoon and always has been. But OP honestly believes that he's actively working to destroy the country. It's just crazy that some folks actually believe that Biden is helping to make the next terrorist attack in the country... and don't forget that he's communist too.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I must say that almost everyone on here in this post responding are on my ignore list

Every so often I click on the read ignore button just to read one of the words of wisdom you guys proudly write in the literary circle jerk

There’s a reason I have almost every one of you left wing liberal Democratic folks on ignore

Generally the words you write are so worthless as to educating or enlightening me it is a total waste of my time

So type on children

I must say that almost everyone on here in this post responding are on my ignore list

Every so often I click on the read ignore button just to read one of the words of wisdom you guys proudly write in the literary circle jerk

There’s a reason I have almost every one of you left wing liberal Democratic folks on ignore

Generally the words you write are so worthless as to educating or enlightening me it is a total waste of my time

So type on children
One post man... just one post showing someone on here that supports HAMAS... That's all we are asking for. Do it for the children!

Seeing is believing

The Party of Hate is now Democrat

The Democratic Party has HAMAS supporters in Congress

Is America heading for a war inside the US with the infiltrated illegal immigrants who were sent to America to cause havoc in the homeland

Just like in Israel

Americans arm yourselves

Republican US Rep. Ken Buck of Colorado won’t seek reelection, citing party’s ‘insidious narratives’

“Too many Republican leaders are lying to America, claiming that the 2020 election was stolen, describing Jan. 6 as an unguided tour of the Capitol and asserting that the ensuing prosecutions are a weaponization of our justice system,” Buck said.

But attacks against Jews is up 388% since Oct . 7 .... 60% of hate crimes in the U.S. is against Jewish people.

Pandering for the Musilm vote in 2024 ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT