ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Rich Donor Class vs. MAGA Mouth Breathers

Would love to hear your opinion on why Dems were switching party affiliation to GOP in order to vote for Nikki in Iowa and New Hampshire? And she still lost by a landslide. Is the strategy to elect Trump because he can't win or are they scared that he can win? Or does Nikki already know they will lock him up hence why she hasn't ended her campaign?

There is no scenario where Biden is re-elected, he's mentally declining before our eyes the country is in shambles. War breaking out, inflation, interest rates, open border, stunning national debt, inflation still running rampant.....zero chance. Jamie Dimon is telling you what you don't want to hear knowing that he risks regulators up his butthole for that open public statement aimed at this admin. That's how bad it is.

I think you have most of the above wrong. The only people abandoning democrative values is the left, it's why you want to rip down the constitution every chance you get and you're in support of things like election interference, illegals voting, removing voter ID requirements, voting over a 3 week period, etc. To be honest with you, I don't think you even know what democratic values are at this point. You seem like a total clueless c*nt of a human.

The issue I think you don't quite get is Trump supporters were formed/born because that list of Rich donor class priorities is not just built the whole make america great again, it's what the Nation was formed on. As we watched the support of conservative values become historical concepts, the left moved further away from the center and now the right has followed suit. Now there is no more center, it's gone and you can thank Obama for that, he killed it. The reality is, Trump isn't even far right, he's a centrist. If you paid attention to his policies, you'd see that but you can't get past the media telling you to dislike him because.....mean tweets and all.

Again, I don't know how many times I have to say this to you but I don't support politicians as a whole. I'm no MAGA, I just hate liberals and their quest to destroy what used to be a great country. Huge difference.

You are not a serious person

Those dems and independents that switched to R probably would’ve voted for Haley in the election had she won it. I doubt it’s all some nefarious plot out of fear of Trump.

Also, blaming liberals for all the issues in the country is juvenile as **** and shows how warped your perception is.
“It’s the liberals fault the republicans turned into lunatics and started electing unserious grievance politics leaders to office!!”
This is WAP with some of his selective interest and viewpoints on stuff. THE LIBERAL TINFOIL HAT!!

iu

This is WAP with some of his selective interest and viewpoints on stuff. THE LIBERAL TINFOIL HAT!!

iu

Are you actually accusing someone else of wearing a tinfoil hat? This board is littered with your nonsensical conspiracy theory posts, none of which are ever backed by any sort of evidence.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Would love to hear your opinion on why Dems were switching party affiliation to GOP in order to vote for Nikki in Iowa and New Hampshire? And she still lost by a landslide. Is the strategy to elect Trump because he can't win or are they scared that he can win? Or does Nikki already know they will lock him up hence why she hasn't ended her campaign?

There is no scenario where Biden is re-elected, he's mentally declining before our eyes the country is in shambles. War breaking out, inflation, interest rates, open border, stunning national debt, inflation still running rampant.....zero chance. Jamie Dimon is telling you what you don't want to hear knowing that he risks regulators up his butthole for that open public statement aimed at this admin. That's how bad it is.

I think you have most of the above wrong. The only people abandoning democrative values is the left, it's why you want to rip down the constitution every chance you get and you're in support of things like election interference, illegals voting, removing voter ID requirements, voting over a 3 week period, etc. To be honest with you, I don't think you even know what democratic values are at this point. You seem like a total clueless c*nt of a human.

The issue I think you don't quite get is Trump supporters were formed/born because that list of Rich donor class priorities is not just built the whole make america great again, it's what the Nation was formed on. As we watched the support of conservative values become historical concepts, the left moved further away from the center and now the right has followed suit. Now there is no more center, it's gone and you can thank Obama for that, he killed it. The reality is, Trump isn't even far right, he's a centrist. If you paid attention to his policies, you'd see that but you can't get past the media telling you to dislike him because.....mean tweets and all.

Again, I don't know how many times I have to say this to you but I don't support politicians as a whole. I'm no MAGA, I just hate liberals and their quest to destroy what used to be a great country. Huge difference.
Have you ever sought help for your PTSD? I'm not even kidding dude, you are off the rails and how sad it is that you believe everyone who is different than you is taking something from you that you don't own.

It is interesting to see what is happening in the GOP right now. Not that it just started; it has been happening since 2020, but....

• trump says any donors who continue donating to Nikki will be punished. And then she sets her personal record for donations.
  • about 30% of Nikki voters polled say they will never vote for trump, even more say they are not sure if they would vote for trump.
  • those same donors are not only encouraging Nikki to stay in the race, but they are saying they absolutely wont support trump. They are now openly discussing a 3rd party candidate.
  • Those donors are saying they do not like what trump and his base have made the party. It is all about retribution and revenge, not about policy. They also do not like the fact that trump has 90+ indictments.
  • trump's is milking the rubes to pay for his legal issues, to the point that state and local GOP are going bankrupt, and will have no money for campaigns.
  • trump is telling GOP not to pass any border bill before the election, b/c it will hurt his chances of being elected. Most GOP have fallen in line, while a few holdouts are defiant. trump is promising retribution to anyone who disobeys him.
  • This week, the OK GOP voted to censure their senator Lankford for working with democrats on a new border bill (which is, of course, exactly what his job is).
So you have two sides here...

The MAGA mouth breathers.. (see @fatpiggy , @TigerGrowls , @jakefest ). Their priorities are:
  • obey trump at all costs, even if it means abandoning traditional conservative or democratic values.
  • own the libs
  • destroy the democrats
  • punish anyone who crossed leader trump
The Rich Donor Class... (see @scotchtiger , ???) Their priorities are...
  • conservative fiscal policy, border policy, moderate policies that can be implemented under the constitution
  • stopping the more liberal policies that increase dependency on the government.
  • to not let trump's "revenge politics" completely take over the party, even if that means starting a third party.
There is really only one outcome I can see.

Biden reelection.

If anyone reading this thread disagrees with my take, here is more evidence....

In Ohio's 9th district primary for congress, the frontrunner made private comments - that were leaked - saying that he did not like the way that bunker boy calls people names all the time, saying it was not very presidential. Once those comments leaked, the GOP quickly turned their backs on him.

Now the frontrunner for the seat is a guy who is best known for mowing trump's face into his lawn.

You can't make this shit up. The uneducated mouth-breathers have taken over the party.

Cool. How much money are you going to donate to trump's reelection campaign?

That's the point.

trump is milking the rubes for his own personal expenses.
the donors are walking away or moving to a 3rd party.
local and state GOPs have no money.
Money wins general elections.
Dude... Trump is being attacked on ALL SIDES. Despite how rich he tells us he is, he NEEDS his supporter's money to pay his legal bills so that he won't have to. MAGA folks... You need to give until it hurts. Mortgage, Smorgage... That money needs to go to Trump.

He NEEDS to be able to mouth off about Jean Carroll again. Most of us would shut up after being hammered on defamation for 5+ Million. But not Trump... he did the same thing again and lost 80+ million. You KNOW he can't stop and someone has to pay the next 100 million or so. That someone is YOU MAGA folks. If running his mouth again costs even more, that's a price Trump is more than willing for you to pay. So PAY UP and protect Trump's right to talk smack to women that he sexually assaulted!!! FREEDOM!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT