ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Rich Donor Class vs. MAGA Mouth Breathers

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
It is interesting to see what is happening in the GOP right now. Not that it just started; it has been happening since 2020, but....

• trump says any donors who continue donating to Nikki will be punished. And then she sets her personal record for donations.
  • about 30% of Nikki voters polled say they will never vote for trump, even more say they are not sure if they would vote for trump.
  • those same donors are not only encouraging Nikki to stay in the race, but they are saying they absolutely wont support trump. They are now openly discussing a 3rd party candidate.
  • Those donors are saying they do not like what trump and his base have made the party. It is all about retribution and revenge, not about policy. They also do not like the fact that trump has 90+ indictments.
  • trump's is milking the rubes to pay for his legal issues, to the point that state and local GOP are going bankrupt, and will have no money for campaigns.
  • trump is telling GOP not to pass any border bill before the election, b/c it will hurt his chances of being elected. Most GOP have fallen in line, while a few holdouts are defiant. trump is promising retribution to anyone who disobeys him.
  • This week, the OK GOP voted to censure their senator Lankford for working with democrats on a new border bill (which is, of course, exactly what his job is).
So you have two sides here...

The MAGA mouth breathers.. (see @fatpiggy , @TigerGrowls , @jakefest ). Their priorities are:
  • obey trump at all costs, even if it means abandoning traditional conservative or democratic values.
  • own the libs
  • destroy the democrats
  • punish anyone who crossed leader trump
The Rich Donor Class... (see @scotchtiger , ???) Their priorities are...
  • conservative fiscal policy, border policy, moderate policies that can be implemented under the constitution
  • stopping the more liberal policies that increase dependency on the government.
  • to not let trump's "revenge politics" completely take over the party, even if that means starting a third party.
There is really only one outcome I can see.

Biden reelection.

Unapologetic MAGA supporter. That is all.

Cool. How much money are you going to donate to trump's reelection campaign?

That's the point.

trump is milking the rubes for his own personal expenses.
the donors are walking away or moving to a 3rd party.
local and state GOPs have no money.
Money wins general elections.

Cool. How much money are you going to donate to trump's reelection campaign?

That's the point.

trump is milking the rubes for his own personal expenses.
the donors are walking away or moving to a 3rd party.
local and state GOPs have no money.
Money wins general elections.
MAGA is the 3rd party. We have already walked away from the GOP. We won't be going back either.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So both will lose since they split the vote. Seems like a great strategy.

And BS on not going back. This is just Tea Party 2.0.
Sometimes things must get worse before they get better.

If i have a choice between a MAGA candidate and a GOP candidate, I will vote MAGA every time.

Sometimes things must get worse before they get better.

If i have a choice between a MAGA candidate and a GOP candidate, I will vote MAGA every time.
Exactly. GOP/DNC, they all play for the same crooked team. A vote for either is a shot in your own dick

It’s hilarious that people in 2024 still vote for establishment pols while crying about Trump’s supposed “grifting”. Idiots.

I just hope we get higher inflation, higher taxes, lower real wages, more pronouns, and a few wars out of it.
Well good news, there’s a 99.9% chance you’ll get Haley or Biden, so you will certainly get what you’re asking for either way

You are the problem, not the MAGA voters. You know the “polarizing” figure is only polarizing because of Democrat and MSM propaganda, and you go along with it anyway

Now that's a ridiculous statement. He's polarizing because he's a monumental ass who treats people like shit. That's not a new thing, that's who he is.

You are the problem, not the MAGA voters. You know the “polarizing” figure is only polarizing because of Democrat and MSM propaganda, and you go along with it anyway

Do the MSM and Dems control bunker boy's twitter and truth social accounts?

Do they have their hands up his ass like a puppet when he says he will punish donors who give his primary opponent money?

Hey man, reality called. It misses you.

Not really. Nobody likes you. Not even reality.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Do the MSM and Dems control bunker boy's twitter and truth social accounts?

Do they have their hands up his ass like a puppet when he says he will punish donors who give his primary opponent money?

Hey man, reality called. It misses you.

Not really. Nobody likes you. Not even reality.
That’s hilarious considering literally everyone on this board thinks you’re a total dipshit

You support Nikki Haley, why don’t you sit this one out?

So you don't like that he is supporting the most qualified and unifying candidate in the field? The candidate who did a really good job as Governor in our state. The one who is a Clemson graduate.

You guys kill me with your desire to "burn it all down". Once you've wrecked it, then what? That's when you need adults to actually get stuff done. When the shit hit the fan, Trump failed miserably.

So you don't like that he is supporting the most qualified and unifying candidate in the field? The candidate who did a really good job as Governor in our state. The one who is a Clemson graduate.

You guys kill me with your desire to "burn it all down". Once you've wrecked it, then what? That's when you need adults to actually get stuff done. When the shit hit the fan, Trump failed miserably.
Its like a forest fire. It burns down and it grows back healthier and stronger. Thats how we Make America Great Again.

You have to get rid of the Woke Mind Virus at all cost. Its like chemotherapy. You have to kill a lot of good cells in order to get rid of the killer trash cells.

Adults who drove the country into the ground. Got it.

Its like a forest fire. It burns down and it grows back healthier and stronger. Thats how we Make America Great Again.

You have to get rid of the Woke Mind Virus at all cost. Its like chemotherapy. You have to kill a lot of good cells in order to get rid of the killer trash cells.

What actually happens is the old stick in the muds die and are replaced by nicer,less mean people.

Reactions: nytigerfan
See unlike you I don't think America has been driven into the ground. It's funny how the MAGA folks are the ones who hate America.
Lol if you can’t see what’s happened to this country the last 2-3 decades then your head is buried too deep in the sand and I can’t help you

What actually happens is the old stick in the muds die and are replaced by nicer,less mean people.
Lol no. You guys had the culture war all but won and you pushed too far with the LMNOP+ nonsense and showed your hand. Now you’ve lost it

Things move fast in the age of instant communications, it just may take a while for you to realize you dropped the ball

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
Lol no. You guys had the culture war all but won and you pushed too far with the LMNOP+ nonsense and showed your hand. Now you’ve lost it

Things move fast in the age of instant communications, it just may take a while for you to realize you dropped the ball
That must be why dems have lost all the elections over the last 6 years, and that red wave came and took control of the gov't in 2022

Lol if you can’t see what’s happened to this country the last 2-3 decades then your head is buried too deep in the sand and I can’t help you

Which has been said by every single generation in the history of man. Literally.

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

Aristophanes

It is interesting to see what is happening in the GOP right now. Not that it just started; it has been happening since 2020, but....

• trump says any donors who continue donating to Nikki will be punished. And then she sets her personal record for donations.
  • about 30% of Nikki voters polled say they will never vote for trump, even more say they are not sure if they would vote for trump.
  • those same donors are not only encouraging Nikki to stay in the race, but they are saying they absolutely wont support trump. They are now openly discussing a 3rd party candidate.
  • Those donors are saying they do not like what trump and his base have made the party. It is all about retribution and revenge, not about policy. They also do not like the fact that trump has 90+ indictments.
  • trump's is milking the rubes to pay for his legal issues, to the point that state and local GOP are going bankrupt, and will have no money for campaigns.
  • trump is telling GOP not to pass any border bill before the election, b/c it will hurt his chances of being elected. Most GOP have fallen in line, while a few holdouts are defiant. trump is promising retribution to anyone who disobeys him.
  • This week, the OK GOP voted to censure their senator Lankford for working with democrats on a new border bill (which is, of course, exactly what his job is).

The MAGA mouth breathers.. (see @fatpiggy , @TigerGrowls , @jakefest ). Their priorities are:
  • obey trump at all costs, even if it means abandoning traditional conservative or democratic values.
  • own the libs
  • destroy the democrats
  • conservative fiscal policy, border policy, moderate policies that can be implemented under the constitution
  • stopping the more liberal policies that increase dependency on the government.
  • to not let trump's "revenge politics" completely take over the party, even if that means starting a third party.

Biden reelection.
It started long before 2020.

Dude - you need to take a look in the mirror. You are one of the meanest people on here. You are almost always the first person to launch personal attacks.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Dude - you need to take a look in the mirror. You are one of the meanest people on here. You are almost always the first person to launch personal attacks.

It always fascinates me that people like you hold anonymous message board posters to a higher standard than the guy who you want to be president because he is the only one that can save America.

I have been calling this phenomenon out for years. So strange.

It always fascinates me that people like you hold anonymous message board posters to a higher standard than the guy who you want to be president because he is the only one that can save America.

I have been calling this phenomenon out for years. So strange.
Is there any subject you can cover without mentioning Trump?

For someone that hates him so much, you seem infatuated with him.

• own the libs
  • destroy the democrats

Biden reelection.
Would love to hear your opinion on why Dems were switching party affiliation to GOP in order to vote for Nikki in Iowa and New Hampshire? And she still lost by a landslide. Is the strategy to elect Trump because he can't win or are they scared that he can win? Or does Nikki already know they will lock him up hence why she hasn't ended her campaign?

There is no scenario where Biden is re-elected, he's mentally declining before our eyes the country is in shambles. War breaking out, inflation, interest rates, open border, stunning national debt, inflation still running rampant.....zero chance. Jamie Dimon is telling you what you don't want to hear knowing that he risks regulators up his butthole for that open public statement aimed at this admin. That's how bad it is.

I think you have most of the above wrong. The only people abandoning democrative values is the left, it's why you want to rip down the constitution every chance you get and you're in support of things like election interference, illegals voting, removing voter ID requirements, voting over a 3 week period, etc. To be honest with you, I don't think you even know what democratic values are at this point. You seem like a total clueless c*nt of a human.

The issue I think you don't quite get is Trump supporters were formed/born because that list of Rich donor class priorities is not just built the whole make america great again, it's what the Nation was formed on. As we watched the support of conservative values become historical concepts, the left moved further away from the center and now the right has followed suit. Now there is no more center, it's gone and you can thank Obama for that, he killed it. The reality is, Trump isn't even far right, he's a centrist. If you paid attention to his policies, you'd see that but you can't get past the media telling you to dislike him because.....mean tweets and all.

Again, I don't know how many times I have to say this to you but I don't support politicians as a whole. I'm no MAGA, I just hate liberals and their quest to destroy what used to be a great country. Huge difference.

Those dems and independents that switched to R probably would’ve voted for Haley in the election had she won it. I doubt it’s all some nefarious plot out of fear of Trump.

Also, blaming liberals for all the issues in the country is juvenile as **** and shows how warped your perception is.
“It’s the liberals fault the republicans turned into lunatics and started electing unserious grievance politics leaders to office!!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT