ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE SHIFT TO TRUMP WITH HISPANIC AND BLACK VOTERS

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Watching and reading various polls tonight on voter Presidential Preference

Seems there is an earthquake move of Hispanics to Trump due to open border issues and the Biden economic policies

On Black voters they are moving in significant amounts to Trump for same reasons

On a personal level the Black folks I personally am having conversations say that Biden is diluting their vote by flooding millions of mixed demographics into the country

Voter Bloc Genocide by Biden as one person described it

If this keeps up the Democratic Party will be mortally wounded and the Republicans will become the Populist Party and the party if the working American

Facts are hard to ignore

Good for Trump Bad for Biden

Watching and reading various polls tonight on voter Presidential Preference

Seems there is an earthquake move of Hispanics to Trump due to open border issues and the Biden economic policies

On Black voters they are moving in significant amounts to Trump for same reasons

On a personal level the Black folks I personally am having conversations say that Biden is diluting their vote by flooding millions of mixed demographics into the country

Voter Bloc Genocide by Biden as one person described it

If this keeps up the Democratic Party will be mortally wounded and the Republicans will become the Populist Party and the party if the working American

Facts are hard to ignore

Good for Trump Bad for Biden
How do you guys figure out which side of an issue you’re on every morning? You hate Hispanics because they’re all illegal democrats here to rape our wives and daughters, or you love them because they’re voting for trump?

Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
As a black women of color, a lot of my people are voting for Trump.

I am going to speak as an adult who wants to see Americans first gave safety and security for all Ammericans

When I say ALL I MEAN ALL as I am a white older guy who believes providing opportunity , education, literacy , fairness based on all people generally to start at an equal start line in the race of life

Saying that I say to people don’t judge people by skin color as I have never woke up in the morning thinking I should discriminate , hurt or murder a person not like me

Every morning I wake up is the thought to do something kind and caring to those I do interact with during the day

To be clear if I find someones actions not matching my Conservative Christian Values taught to me by my parents then I go full in on trying to help the train wreck get fixed

Because I live in a heavily Black area I being white do hear from all people on the Democratic Party and how it has played them

Our country needs to work really hard at equality and not equity as I define it

We also need to work hard at education, literacy and building the nuclear family with the family being a core as fatherless families and illiteracy is the major problem in America and not abortion, racism and other down the list problems

I again being white one would ask about my first support on the presidential race and that was for Tim Scott

I knew in my heart he had little chance but my heart because I know a little about him said he needs to be our President

I am hoping Trump picks him as VP

Time will tell

Keep posting even if controversial as more conversation builds a better world

Reactions: Tigerswag91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT