ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Plan to Destroy America Using Illegal Aliens

You know what is wrong with this country and will be the downfall of her, those that see nothing is wrong with all these illegals coming into our country. A country with no boarders will not be a country for long. You make light of it now, but when it hits close to home like the girl that was killed in Athens, then I hope and pray these who support this policy will wake up. If not, God help us.
You are right. I guess these jokesters must be younguns or they weren't adults when a bunch of immigrants that hated our country hi jacked airplanes and flew them into buildings. These idiots have the same attitude that all of us had before 9/11. "This is America and nothing bad will happen here like in other parts of the world like Israel or Haiti".

We never dreamed in a million years that 9/11 could've happened...not here. We learned absolutely nothing from that tragedy because less than 25 years later we open the borders to millions of illegal immigrants all in the name of political games and politicians who want more power.

While stupid Americans are fighting over Democrat/Republican and white/black bullshit, our country is being loaded up with people that hate our guts. Our children/grandchildren are going to reap what these slimy politicians are sowing and people think it's a damn joke.

You are right. I guess these jokesters must be younguns or they weren't adults when a bunch of immigrants that hated our country hi jacked airplanes and flew them into buildings. These idiots have the same attitude that all of us had before 9/11. "This is America and nothing bad will happen here like in other parts of the world like Israel or Haiti".

We never dreamed in a million years that 9/11 could've happened...not here. We learned absolutely nothing from that tragedy because less than 25 years later we open the borders to millions of illegal immigrants all in the name of political games and politicians who want more power.

While stupid Americans are fighting over Democrat/Republican and white/black bullshit, our country is being loaded up with people that hate our guts. Our children/grandchildren are going to reap what these slimy politicians are sowing and people think it's a damn joke.

Is @Flat Rock`s Finest a student of history? Well, at least history going back to 2001.

Mistrust and sandbagging of foreign "invaders" go much farther back than that.

In the 18th century, it was the blacks, who we actually forcefully brought here, but still they were considered sub-human foreign invaders who did not deserve the same treatment. When they were freed, they were then considered "illegals" who did not have the same rights as citizens, even after they were made citizens.

Then, in the 19th century, it was the Irish with their "popery.". They invaded our lands from the east, and they were considered thieves and criminals, less than humans. Even the blacks didn't care for them.

Then, in the early 20th century, it was the Italians. They came in hordes, thieves, criminals, and subhuman pope worshippers. Even the blacks and the Irish didn't care for them. There was even a terrorist attack on the New York Stock Exchange carried out by Italian terrorists who were upset at the way they were being treated. (We should have deported all Italians from OUR country, but that is for another day)

Then, in the later 20th century, the vitriol turned to the Latinos. We learned to accept the blacks (somewhat), the Irish, and even the Italian terrorists. And we all joined together to turn our hate on the Latinos. Criminals, subhumans, thieves, rapists, and, of course, pope worshippers.

Anti-immigrant vitriol has been used as a political weapon since the inception of our country. And the uneducated masses slurp it up like soup.

I for one am glad you posted this on the main forum, so everyone could get a little sample of some of your best work. These types of posts, sandwiched in between your many posts explaining that you are voting for trump, are the best part of my day.

And late night hate posting from @Cabotiger ? That is the cherry on top. He totally doesn’t drink but likes to yell into his phone every night at 2am.
Hey dumbass, I'm 3 hours behind you. Get out of your moms basement and check to see when the sun rises and sets.

The squatters rights thing is interesting because apparently if you give yourself a notarized lease then the squatters can be removed. It’s the squatter claiming they have a lease that provides the protection. If you have one that supercedes it, the police can remove them right out.

Insane that it’s necessary but good to know.

Thanks for that info. Hear the property has to be vacant for 30 days too.

This is one crazy thing. Say you want to sell a house . Just have not been there in a month or so. Now you are tied up for possible years.

This needs to be addressed.

Thanks for that info. Hear the property has to be vacant for 30 days too.

This is one crazy thing. Say you want to sell a house . Just have not been there in a month or so. Now you are tied up for possible years.

This needs to be addressed.
Apparently the critical thing is to get the lease together before starting any proceedings to remove them.

It’s ok buddy, the nice people in the white coats will be gentle.

My wife has this saying that when it comes to money it matters when it is your money

I say this that I wish no harm on anyone but because you treat the danger with no care

It us my hope that every rapist murderer pedophile terrorist mentally ill homeless street person locate on your street next to your house

Of course you are such a charmer your family nor you shall suffer no harm because you are so AWOKE

And seriously you need to feel what you think other people should feel

Let’s ask Laken Riley oops is it not Lincoln Riley

Well whatever she is dead because of the support from people like you to the present Criminal President

I know you sleep well every night with the blood on your hands

Just pray it never becomes your reality

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT