ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to Sign Executive Order Limiting Border Crossings - Too Little Too Late

Reactions: dpic73

Joe Biden ran on reversing every single one of Donald Trump’s immigration policies.

In 2021 Mayorkas went on Nicole Wallace, and bragged about how he reversed every single Trump era border policy.

Then Biden stopped construction of an already paid for border wall.

Then, as hundreds of thousands of illegals poured into the interior of this country, we were gaslit by Joe Biden, and Alejandro Mayorkas, and the media that the border was completely secure.

Then this administration decided to exacerbate the already horrible problem, and they ended title 42. They did this, despite every Republican and conservative complaining about how this would make the border crisis so much worse.

Then Joe Biden told us that he cannot secure the border without Congress.

Mitch McConnell put together some Orwellian border security bill which would make it impossible for Donald Trump to declare a border crisis, unless there was more than 5000 illegals coming over every day. That legislation was meant to codify Joe Biden’s border policies, so that when Donald Trump became president, he couldn’t do anything about them.

After that failed, all we heard from the media on 24/7 loop was that having illegals come over the border was necessary to our economy, and our GDP, and without an open border, our economy would collapse.

Now that the border crisis has gotten so out of hand, that 51% of Americans are for mass deportations, this administration has decided to come out with an executive order.

This is confusing because they had told us for three years that they could not take executive action to secure the border.

The moment Joe Biden signed the executive order, the ACLU, which is notoriously left, has sued him. Shocker, I know.

And now that this publicity stunt is about to fail they are going to pivot and blame Donald Trump for the open border because he was not for the codified invasion bill when they hit the debate stage.

Did I get that right?

Joe Biden ran on reversing every single one of Donald Trump’s immigration policies.

In 2021 Mayorkas went on Nicole Wallace, and bragged about how he reversed every single Trump era border policy.

Then Biden stopped construction of an already paid for border wall.

Then, as hundreds of thousands of illegals poured into the interior of this country, we were gaslit by Joe Biden, and Alejandro Mayorkas, and the media that the border was completely secure.

Then this administration decided to exacerbate the already horrible problem, and they ended title 42. They did this, despite every Republican and conservative complaining about how this would make the border crisis so much worse.

Then Joe Biden told us that he cannot secure the border without Congress.

Mitch McConnell put together some Orwellian border security bill which would make it impossible for Donald Trump to declare a border crisis, unless there was more than 5000 illegals coming over every day. That legislation was meant to codify Joe Biden’s border policies, so that when Donald Trump became president, he couldn’t do anything about them.

After that failed, all we heard from the media on 24/7 loop was that having illegals come over the border was necessary to our economy, and our GDP, and without an open border, our economy would collapse.

Now that the border crisis has gotten so out of hand, that 51% of Americans are for mass deportations, this administration has decided to come out with an executive order.

This is confusing because they had told us for three years that they could not take executive action to secure the border.

The moment Joe Biden signed the executive order, the ACLU, which is notoriously left, has sued him. Shocker, I know.

And now that this publicity stunt is about to fail they are going to pivot and blame Donald Trump for the open border because he was not for the codified invasion bill when they hit the debate stage.

Did I get that right?

you guys have been screaming for Biden to do something about the border. He did something. Now you are screaming at him for doing something.

by the way, just as i predicted the ACLU announced today they are filing a lawsuit.

You should call me Nostradamus.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT