ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Plan to Destroy America Using Illegal Aliens

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
OK now the illegal alien can buy guns ammunition etc

The illegal alien receives per diem money to be here as a future armed soldier to overwhelm Americans

The illegal alien is in touch with gangs and cartels and will coordinate with criminals to murder and control the population in blue cities

They can break into every house in America and claim squatters rights and cannot be forced out for a year or so

Biden ‘s and the Democratic Party Plan to Destroy America is on schedule

Vote Trump to Save Ameruca

The illegal alien receives per diem money to be here as a future armed soldier to overwhelm Americans

The illegal alien is in touch with gangs and cartels and will coordinate with criminals to murder and control the population in blue cities

They can break into every house in America and claim squatters rights and cannot be forced out for a year or so

lol ok

Reactions: CHSWalters

Isn’t more guns what we want? Won’t we be safer that way?

And isn’t it their god given right to have guns?

Especially illegals who were ushered into the US by cartels who are the only ones in Mexico allowed to be armed, thanks Obama.
BTW, those illegals coming to the US don't give a shit about the law much like they don't give a shit about the law where they're running from in Haiti, El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia, Iran, China, Africa, etc.

War is on the horizon. Another fishy election like 2020...

El_5pBVXEAIH0k5.jpg

and blood will be shed, I have no doubt. The most fearsome warrior in history is the family man who just wants to be left alone.

The squatters rights thing is interesting because apparently if you give yourself a notarized lease then the squatters can be removed. It’s the squatter claiming they have a lease that provides the protection. If you have one that supercedes it, the police can remove them right out.

Insane that it’s necessary but good to know.

Instead of concerning yourself about Biden, shouldn’t you be trying to figure out how you can donate and solicit more money for the “multi-billionaire” legal defense?
Actually no. You should be worried that the Pres of Mexico announced that they will no longer allow the US to deport illegals back into Mexico.
They’re yours now, keep them. Trump had an agreement with Mexico that Biden canceled immediately allowing the caravans to cross through Mexico to the border.

The squatters rights thing is interesting because apparently if you give yourself a notarized lease then the squatters can be removed. It’s the squatter claiming they have a lease that provides the protection. If you have one that supercedes it, the police can remove them right out.

Insane that it’s necessary but good to know.
Get ready for many illegals to squat on every piece of empty land available regardless of “lease agreements “ etc , it’s what they’re used to in Latin America and will fight to stay.

Quit smoking crack

Actually no. You should be worried that the Pres of Mexico announced that they will no longer allow the US to deport illegals back into Mexico.
They’re yours now, keep them. Trump had an agreement with Mexico that Biden canceled immediately allowing the caravans to cross through Mexico to the border.
Ever wonder why it was cancelled and why the Mexican government doesn't want to play ball with Biden? They want Trump and that should concern you. Think about it....

Vote Trump to Save Amerucit
It’s ok buddy, the nice people in the white coats will be gentle.

Heck, he sent planes down to Central America and flew over 230,000 illegals over to the US and dumped them off in 48 American cities. When asked by the House of Representatives to hand over the documents regarding these flights and the cities that they went to, surprisingly (LOL!!!!) the DOJ refused. So they got a subpoena. Likely though it will take another Contempt of Congress to get a blackened out document.

This country is going to Hell quickly. It feels like the Grateful Dead song I'm going to 'Hell In A Bucket' at least I'm enjoying the ride'…except I'm not enjoying the ride!!!

please move to politic forum
Why, most are asshat liberals over there that never post on the recruiting board anyway because they're clueless about athletics so doubt they see this thread.
The only one is a video reproducer like Hollywood ding dongs yet the others are AOC fans and that's all you need to know.

Last edited:
We are a nation of immigrants. 🗽

America became and remains an economic powerhouse in no small part because of immigration. This so called “invasion” is really just people seeking a better life in America, as our forefathers did before us.

It’s still the case that reforms and resource need to improve to deal with the current wave of asylum seekers. Border security also needs improvements at certain spots. Unfortunately, the Donald torpedoed a bipartisan bill that did just that. Politics over People as usual. Sad.

But fun fact to end: Immigrants regardless of status commit crimes at a lower rate than general population. It’s going to be okay.

Especially illegals who were ushered into the US by cartels who are the only ones in Mexico allowed to be armed, thanks Obama.
BTW, those illegals coming to the US don't give a shit about the law much like they don't give a shit about the law where they're running from in Haiti, El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia, Iran, China, Africa, etc.
So true. People who vote for this idiot are a part of the problem and don't give a $hit about their own personal safety. People need to WTFU, already murders/killings occurring across the Country by these aliens and will only get worse.

We are a nation of immigrants. 🗽

America became and remains an economic powerhouse in no small part because of immigration. This so called “invasion” is really just people seeking a better life in America, as our forefathers did before us.

It’s still the case that reforms and resource need to improve to deal with the current wave of asylum seekers. Border security also needs improvements at certain spots. Unfortunately, the Donald torpedoed a bipartisan bill that did just that. Politics over People as usual. Sad.

But fun fact to end: Immigrants regardless of status commit crimes at a lower rate than general population. It’s going to be okay.

We are a nation of LEGAL immigrants. That is the key that folks on the left want to leave out. If you didn't have the right papers at Ellis Island, you got sent back.

If we stopped the illegal immigration, then we could increase the legal numbers and help to continue building our great nation.

Crazy to me that people are not concerned about 7.5 million ILLEGAL immigrants coming into the country in the last 3 years. That number is larger than the entire population of 35 states.

please move to politic forum

I for one am glad you posted this on the main forum, so everyone could get a little sample of some of your best work. These types of posts, sandwiched in between your many posts explaining that you are voting for trump, are the best part of my day.

And late night hate posting from @Cabotiger ? That is the cherry on top. He totally doesn’t drink but likes to yell into his phone every night at 2am.

I'm slightly more worried about the random Americans who lose their shit and decide to take their military grade weapons to the grocery store/church/movie theater/bowling alley/school than I am this new army of illegal aliens who have never shot up a public place in America. Plus, the Redcoats might be coming so you can pry my musket from my cold, dead hands.

You know what is wrong with this country and will be the downfall of her, those that see nothing is wrong with all these illegals coming into our country. A country with no boarders will not be a country for long. You make light of it now, but when it hits close to home like the girl that was killed in Athens, then I hope and pray these who support this policy will wake up. If not, God help us.

Guns should only be in the hands of law abiding citizens, not criminal illegal immigrants. No owning guns is not a God given right, it's a Constitutional right that was written to enable us to protect ourselves from an over reaching government. No way in hell was the Constitution written with foreign invaders in mind...the Federal government's #1 job is to protect us from that. They are failing miserably.

I'm slightly more worried about the random Americans who lose their shit and decide to take their military grade weapons to the grocery store/church/movie theater/bowling alley/school than I am this new army of illegal aliens who have never shot up a public place in America. Plus, the Redcoats might be coming so you can pry my musket from my cold, dead hands.
Pay attention to your local police blotter. Almost every Hispanic person in the Augusta, Ga Jail Report is arrested for driving with no license, no insurance and a lot of DUI charges. No, every Hispanic person isn't an illegal and every illegal that sneaks across our border isn't breaking more laws once they get here. There's exceptions to every rule.

What we all should be pissed off about is these undocumented criminals driving around getting into accidents with no insurance and then getting two damn emails in the past year from State Farm telling me that my premiums are going up again. We have enough stupid ass Americans doing this crap without letting in millions of undocumented immigrants to exacerbate the problem.

I work my ass off to take care of my family and I do pretty well but I'm damn sick and tired of being taken advantage of by the government, politicians, illegal immigrants, lazy ass Americans that stay on the government tit and I'm tired of our country being taken advantage of by places like Venezuela that send their criminals here and then say they won't take any of them back. Bullshit!

It's a shame that folks like you are fine with being screwed with no lube by the one entity that's supposed to look out for Americans and ensure the safety of our citizens. The funny thing is the ones like you who think it's all a damn joke will be hiding behind all of us pissed off men and women with guns when it all pops off and the shit hits the fan.

Furthermore, you better be worried about the dope head gang bangers running the streets with their pants hanging off their ass because they kill way more people than anyone in a grocery store, church, school or movie theater. The news media just doesn't want to talk about that cause ultra sensitive people get bent out of shape. Notice how quickly those 11 kids shot at the KC super bowl celebration got forgotten about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT