ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Illegals Moved to Big Cities Genius Democratic Plan

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I love the plan Biden and the Democrats have in place to allow all countries to empty their hospitals, mental insane asylums, prisons , murderers, rapists, terrorists and every scumbag to move to big cities.

It will get so bad decent people will flee and big cities will become vast wastelands of crime and terror

expecting at some point in the near future there will be martial law declared in cities and military troops puting razor wire fences to keep people in

Great job Democrats and Joe Biden

You are the man

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Every man who rambles or wanders is not lost
True. But you are. I know you want so badly to have that overblown bullshit be true. It would satisfy your craving for retribution against all non whites who dare come to America and think they're equal to you. Because if they were.....then where would that leave you? It's all you got.

I love the plan Biden and the Democrats have in place to allow all countries to empty their hospitals, mental insane asylums, prisons , murderers, rapists, terrorists and every scumbag to move to big cities.

It will get so bad decent people will flee and big cities will become vast wastelands of crime and terror

expecting at some point in the near future there will be martial law declared in cities and military troops puting razor wire fences to keep people in

Great job Democrats and Joe Biden

You are the man
We keep trying to tell you but we're serious - TURN OFF FOXNEWS

True. But you are. I know you want so badly to have that overblown bullshit be true. It would satisfy your craving for retribution against all non whites who dare come to America and think they're equal to you. Because if they were.....then where would that leave you? It's all you got.

I see you don’t deal in reality

It’s happening as we speak

Apparently you don’t read or watch news about the exploding illegal migrant crime wave

I see you don’t deal in reality

It’s happening as we speak

Apparently you don’t read or watch news about the exploding illegal migrant crime wave
I looked. I listened. I read. And I found that there isn't one. But we know that you get your daily portion of propaganda from Liar's News.....so..... you know.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
I looked. I listened. I read. And I found that there isn't one. But we know that you get your daily portion of propaganda from Liar's News.....so..... you know.
4 illegal Venezuelans beat the shit out of two NY cops, get released and then a few days later get arrested again for beating the hell out of a Macys security guard trying to stop them from shoplifting.
Same kid that was giving the finger to the media after he got released.
Upstanding young men that will add value to the US work force among the other 500k illegal Venezuelans that have protected status until September.
There are several countries happy the US took them. My friends in Colombia, Costa Rica and here in Mexico are applauding the Biden administration for relieving them of the upstanding young Venezuelan gang members that have spread crime across their countries. 😂😂

Big cities love crime.

I am loving this illegal immigration to big blue cities

Hell I am now in favor of a huge massive air lift dropping millions of the physically and mentally ill, criminals, terrorists to the sanctuary cities cause those Democratic cities are so good to live in

More illegals for you is the answer

Reactions: Cabotiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT