ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watching "Alone"?

1Clemzunfan

Nov 7, 2001
Surprised I havent seen any discussion of the new show "Alone" on History. Anyone watching? I highly recommend it. It is pretty dang good. One of the best reality shows I've seen. Pretty intense and entertaining watching these guys drop like flies as they are being stalked as prey by bears and wolves.

For those that haven't watched it, what separates this show from others is it is 100% real. 10 guys are dropped off miles apart on remote Vancouver Island. They are able to pick 10 items to survive as long as they can. They are given no assistance. No food, no water, no shelter, etc. Not even a camera man. They are given a Go Pro and 4 trail cameras to place around camp to film themselves. They have a satellite phone to tap out if they want to go home and even when they tap out, it takes rescue crews hours to get to them. The guy that lasts the longest wins. No time limit.

So far every man that has tapped out has left in tears, literally scared to death after being hunted by bears, wolves, etc. Several near death experiences so far caught on camera. Wildly entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News