ADVERTISEMENT

Armed invasion in Chicago now

Remember what I told you about your sources? You really should stop posting since you only peddle lies.

No, Armed Venezuelan Migrants Did Not Take Over A Chicago Apartment Building​

Elon Musk and some prominent right-wing social media accounts widely circulated claims that dozens of migrants with guns and motorcycles “took over” a South Side apartment. The claim was bogus, police, neighbors and the area’s alderperson said.

Remember what I told you about your sources? You really should stop posting since you only peddle lies.

Elon Musk and some prominent right-wing social media accounts widely circulated claims that dozens of migrants with guns and motorcycles “took over” a South Side apartment. The claim was bogus, police, neighbors and the area’s alderperson said.

Is Aurora, Co false, as well?

magas. are. so. ****ing. terrified.

The absolute desperation to be making up these bullshit stories to try and scare people.

Sad!

Is Aurora, Co false, as well?
Apparently so!

Aurora police investigate claim of Venezuelan gang takeover of apartment building​

APD investigated a claim of a Venezuelan gang takeover of an apartment building but found no evidence that gang members were in control.

Apparently so!

Aurora police investigate claim of Venezuelan gang takeover of apartment building​

APD investigated a claim of a Venezuelan gang takeover of an apartment building but found no evidence that gang members were in control.

Spin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT