ADVERTISEMENT

Bakich

CoachJackHines

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2017
Just wanted to say that Neff's hire of Bakich truly was a home run. I get it, the wins and turnaround makes it easy to say that now/at moment but I think his approach, the way the team responds to him, his recruiting and portal use really shows he is one of the elite coaches in college baseball today. I honestly at this point would be more shocked IF HE DIDNT WIN a National Title compared to if he won one. We also all have different views on Jack Leggett's tenure ending and how that went about BUT I really like how Bakich brought him back into the fold and has shown him respect for all he did for getting his career going. Again, its just fun at this point in the season to care about College Baseball but also just to watch a team (who is batting a lot of injuries) but play hard and as a complete unit. Looking forward to post season baseball and its good to see our program is back where it belongs. Here's hoping Bakich is a lifer at Clemson and Vanderbilt doesn't steal him away when Corbin retires.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News