ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Tickets-Just a thought

CoachJackHines

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2017
I know we talk a lot about prices and overall experience at Clemson Sporting Events, and NATURALLY I know they have to make money but last weekend, I did the following and you tell me if this is overpriced.

Took my family of 5 to the game (baby got in free) so had to pay for 4 tickets for the First Game of the DH vs Duke.

The price...20 bucks a ticket. Since it wasnt a sellout, they couldnt sell me just straight GA tickets. I dont know what that price would have been, but I move on.

I just wanted to sit it with my 6 year and 4 year old on the berm. So now I've spent 80 bucks to take 4 people (my wife came too). I ended up spending probably 40-50 dollars on concessions.

Is Clemson missing something here? I mean, charge less on kids or at least allow people to sit on the berm if they want and charge 5/10 bucks? I'll sit down and shut up if I'm completly wrong on this

Note: A upper deck ticket for the Braves-Red Sox in early May (a premium priced game) is 18 bucks.

Just seems like a program like Clemson would charge less at moment at gate or at least for kids when you are trying to build back the brand and get fans excited again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News