ADVERTISEMENT

Be glad you don't live in Canada on Monday to watch the Eclipse

Cabotiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2003
Cabo San Lucas, BCS Mexico
Screenshot-2024-04-05-at-8-01-13-PM.jpg

( for those that what to reply that this isn't real, yes we know already. An ex-pat Canadian buddy here in Cabo sent this saying what it must be like to live in Canada 2024. He hates it there and despises the gov't and comrad Trudeau)

Canada is beautiful with really nice people, but most of the ones I know, can’t stand the direction their country is headed.
No doubt the country is beautiful and I've had the fortunate experience of traveling through a lot it. The people are great and I joke with them about how cheap they are but how can they not be with their economy and no wonder we see so many of them moving to Mexico and where I lived in Costa Rica last year.

Hmmm, much like your other libtards on the other board, you’re not capable of reading, thought or intellectual discussion.
Here’s a test for you
Finding ONE post where I’ve ever been a Trump supporter. I’d give you a clue but would rather you waste your small brain on a meaningless task.
Enjoy laughy

I honestly can’t imagine living in a third world backwater like Mexico. If the cartels are unleashing hell in the streets here then what must it be like on their home turf? Very scary imo.

I honestly can’t imagine living in a third world backwater like Mexico. If the cartels are unleashing hell in the streets here then what must it be like on their home turf? Very scary imo.
You’re obviously not very well traveled and extremely uninformed much like your lib friends.
At one time I thought you were kind of intelligent but recently you’ve proven how much liberals like yourself truly should stay in your own lanes and not step into areas where you get owned.
Much like Antifa little douche bags, stay in your gang because when you try to go one on one, you get your asses kicked.

To answer your question.
They’re doing the same in the US, get ready because MSNBC ain’t telling you.

You’re obviously not very well traveled and extremely uninformed much like your lib friends.
At one time I thought you were kind of intelligent but recently you’ve proven how much liberals like yourself truly should stay in your own lanes and not step into areas where you get owned.
Much like Antifa little douche bags, stay in your gang because when you try to go one on one, you get your asses kicked.

To answer your question.
Mexico is where poor people go to live. Either that or convicted felons.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I'm honestly too scared to go to Mexico. I've heard it's 100X worse than Chicago at night. Not worth risking my life, plus I drink a lot of water throughout the course of the day. Double whammy when it comes to Mexico.

I'm honestly too scared to go to Mexico. I've heard it's 100X worse than Chicago at night. Not worth risking my life, plus I drink a lot of water throughout the course of the day. Double whammy when it comes to Mexico.
Deer Lowered!
I've been to Mexico more than I can remember.
"Creo que casi cualquiera elegiría México en lugar de California en este momento."

Reactions: Cabotiger
He thinks because he went to TJ one night and got laid by a $10 hooker he's seen Mexico.
Never been to TJ. If you’re suggesting the cartel doesn’t cut people’s heads off in Mexico maybe watch something other than OAN and Fox?

• Haha
You have obviously not seen the parts I have. You ever driven up on a head on the side of the road? How bout a few dozen heads? Sounds like a resort.
So you’re claiming you were in Mexico and as you were driving you came upon two instances of bodiless heads? If I’m reading it correctly you’re claiming at least 30 decapitated heads you strolled up on, correct?

To answer your question.
Sorkin couldn't have written a response that was douchier than this

Reactions: dpic73
So you’re claiming you were in Mexico and as you were driving you came upon two instances of bodiless heads? If I’m reading it correctly you’re claiming at least 30 decapitated heads you strolled up on, correct?

Don’t know where he was but I have spent extensive time in Mexico and I’m not talking about the tourist areas. I’m talking about the parts tourist don’t see. Like the state of Durango and other places tourist don’t go.

You can't rationalize with stupid or the uniformed who get their info from MSNBC, CNN, PBS, ABC or any of the other sensationalists outlets and think it has to be the truth.

Lived here for 22 years and traveled all over but still haven't seen the cartels dragging tourists off their beach towels to behead them.

Do they behead each other? Absolutely, but do I care? Nope because I don't buy drugs, sell drugs or do drugs so I don't interact nor interfere with their business.
Mafia beheaded people in the US and did that stop people from going to NYC, Chicago, etc?

The good news is, all of the gang members from MS-13, cartel guys from all over Latin America along with ISIS, and many other terrorists org's plus plenty of upstanding Venezuelans are either in the US now or on their way. Have fun!!

Reactions: Clemson Goat
How many have I seen in the desert over the years I’ve gone there? Easily 30. I don’t go to the resorts though. Maybe more there? Who knows?

How many have I seen in the desert over the years I’ve gone there? Easily 30. I don’t go to the resorts though. Maybe more there? Who knows?
7ceb3ee37784e5fabe21240ebc5eeb6a.gif

Wow dude, most people that lie usually drop small ones and then build up but you threw the whopper out from the start. 🤣

Unless you're vacationing in Juarez or Nuevo Loredo you're not seeing any heads along the road and especially not 30 but if you somehow are then you're hanging out with some interesting people doing some illegal things anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Never been to TJ. If you’re suggesting the cartel doesn’t cut people’s heads off in Mexico maybe watch something other than OAN and Fox?
Cabo is the Myrtle beach of Mexico in case you need any context on who you are dealing with. And you are absolutely right about violent crime in the country.

We looked at spending a few months in San Miguel de Allende and were going to hire someone to drive our car down there. Unfortunately it’s still too dangerous to drive the highways at night so we didn’t feel comfortable with the risks.

As recently as a few years ago friends in the intel community were encouraging us to not visit TJ or anywhere on Baja outside of the resorts. It’s too bad because I had heard there were some great restaurants popping up in TJ.

Also looked at buying property in Tulum but crime around the area is still too high. But friends in CDMX say the city is now very safe so at least some things are getting better.

• Haha
Cabo is the Myrtle beach of Mexico in case you need any context on who you are dealing with. And you are absolutely right about violent crime in the country.

We looked at spending a few months in San Miguel de Allende and were going to hire someone to drive our car down there. Unfortunately it’s still too dangerous to drive the highways at night so we didn’t feel comfortable with the risks.

As recently as a few years ago friends in the intel community were encouraging us to not visit TJ or anywhere on Baja outside of the resorts. It’s too bad because I had heard there were some great restaurants popping up in TJ.

Also looked at buying property in Tulum but crime around the area is still too high. But friends in CDMX say the city is now very safe so at least some things are getting better.
That statement shows us who you are because you know nothing about Los Cabos.
When was the last time Jordan, Clooney, Aniston, Randall Rackson, Michael Dell, etc paid $10-$30mil for a home in Myrtle Beach? Didn't know your lib friends like Jimmy Kimmel vacations in MB as well with 100 of more celebs, athletes and musicians that own here or vacation regularly.
You really should take your stupidity somewhere else.

That statement shows us who you are because you know nothing about Los Cabos.
When was the last time Jordan, Clooney, Aniston, Randall Rackson, Michael Dell, etc paid $10-$30mil for a home in Myrtle Beach? Didn't know your lib friends like Jimmy Kimmel vacations in MB as well with 100 of more celebs, athletes and musicians that own here or vacation regularly.
You really should take your stupidity somewhere else.
Cabo is trash. It’s where people with no taste go. I suppose if you have a villa in a gated community away from Cabo you may be ok, but the town is filthy and devoid of any character.

I imagine Clooney regretted his purchase immediately and flew back to Lake Como.

• Haha
Cabo is trash. It’s where people with no taste go. I suppose if you have a villa in a gated community away from Cabo you may be ok, but the town is filthy and devoid of any character.

I imagine Clooney regretted his purchase immediately and flew back to Lake Como.
He regretted it so much that he sold one in El Dorado for $35mil and bought another for $15m in Chileno.
Go troll someone else that doesn’t know the market they work in because you’re clearly out of your league here.

He regretted it so much that he sold one in El Dorado for $35mil and bought another for $15m in Chileno.
Go troll someone else that doesn’t know the market they work in because you’re clearly out of your league here.
Downsized. Makes sense. I really don’t give a shit about the real estate market. If you are a celeb it is hard to find privacy in Malibu or Laguna/Newport, so a gated community on the water near an exec airport works for some people. But the town is trash so good luck finding something to do outside of that house.

Just be honest and admit that Cabo makes Cancun look upscale.

7ceb3ee37784e5fabe21240ebc5eeb6a.gif

Wow dude, most people that lie usually drop small ones and then build up but you threw the whopper out from the start. 🤣

Unless you're vacationing in Juarez or Nuevo Loredo you're not seeing any heads along the road and especially not 30 but if you somehow are then you're hanging out with some interesting people doing some illegal things anyway.
So you’re saying now that it does happen. Shocking given your bullshit to this point. You don’t know me or what i do. You don’t know where i vacation or go for work. Maybe you pulling your head out of your ass and admitting the truth will be a game changer for you. How many trips did it take to see 30 heads? Maybe 75? Is that an acceptable rate for you to believe? Turns out I don’t give a fvck. You’re full of shit, but at least you admitted it now.

So you’re saying now that it does happen. Shocking given your bullshit to this point. You don’t know me or what i do. You don’t know where i vacation or go for work. Maybe you pulling your head out of your ass and admitting the truth will be a game changer for you. How many trips did it take to see 30 heads? Maybe 75? Is that an acceptable rate for you to believe? Turns out I don’t give a fvck. You’re full of shit, but at least you admitted it now.
**** are you mentally challenged. Sad
Now it took 75 trips to see 30 bodiless heads? 😂😂 Hell, I can travel through the Arizona, Texas, Nevada deserts and see that many over 75 trips. I can find that many in the alleys of NYC, Chicago and San Francisco during that many trips.
Were they human, cow, goats, ducks, deer, bear, jaguars, etc? Lol
I can tell you don’t do anything important enough to be “investigating” bodiless heads in Mexico.
You’re a troll just like the other mindless libs over here.

Last edited:
**** are you challenged and
Now it took 75 trips to see 30 bodiless heads? 😂😂 Hell, I can travel through the Arizona, Texas, Nevada deserts and see that many over 75 trips. I can find that many in the alleys of NYC, Chicago and San Francisco during that many trips.
Were they human, cow, goats, ducks, deer, bear, jaguars, etc? Lol
I can tell you don’t do anything important enough to be “investigating” bodiless heads in Mexico.
You’re a troll just like the other mindless libs over here.
You think a human could mistake a duck head for a human head?

You started saying I’ve never seen 30 human heads. Now it’s common and you’d see that in Texas and Arizona? Which is it? Impossible or commonplace? It’s hard to see how your argument has any validity at this point as you’ve effectively argued against yourself.

When did I say investigating anything? When did I say that was the point of me being out there? You fantasize an argument and argue against yourself. You’re delusional and I hope you seek Mexican therapy.

San Miguel is incredible. Spent a week there two years ago and it was absolutely fantastic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT