ADVERTISEMENT

***** Beaux Collins & Korey Foreman

Cris_Ard

Owner - Publisher of Tigerillustrated.com
Staff
May 29, 2001
tigerillustrated.com
This comes in from Adam Gorney this morning:

Four-star receiver Beaux Collins has decided to skip his senior year of football at Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco and enroll early at Clemson. He will miss the season in California because it's not expected to start until December or January at the earliest. This is bad news for Bosco since Collins is one of the top receivers in the 2021 class but good news for the Tigers since Collins committed in January and really has not wavered from his pledge.

“When I heard the news that it was pushed back to January, I was shocked, kind of,” Collins said. “It wasn’t really a hard decision if I was going to leave or if I was going to stay because I already talked it over with my parents if this was happening what I was going to do. I was pretty sure of what I was going to do.” — Adam Gorney

------------------

The nation's No. 1 player, Korey Foreman, is "definitely" planning to skip his senior season of high school football at Corona (Calif.) Centennial now that the start of the season is expected to be delayed until at least December or January.

The five-star defensive end recently posted on social media that, "If they make me choose between my senior year or going to college please believe I'm headed to my first camp no questions asked."

Recently, Foreman released a top seven of USC, Georgia, Alabama, Oregon, Clemson, LSU and Howard after an early pledge to Clemson. — Adam Gorney

FROM THE TIGER FAN SHOP: Click HERE to check out all of our inventory, plus early summer DEALS on officially-licensed CLEMSON apparel!
w6e4jzxm120o4p4vibta

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News