ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Climate Requirements: Cut 90% of Red Meat From Diet; Americans Can Only Eat One Burger Per Month

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

By Cristina Laila
Published April 23, 2021 at 9:15pm
IMG_0374.jpg

Joe Biden on Friday pledged to cut the US’s carbon emissions at least 50% by 2030.
Some of the climate requirements are going to mean big changes for Americans.

Biden’s ambitious plan could mean Americans will be forced to cut 90% of red meat from their diets which equates to about one average-sized hamburger per month.
Americans may also be forced to purchase a $55,000 electric vehicle under Biden’s Marxist climate plan.

TRENDING: BREAKING - HUGE UPDATE IN AZ: Democrats in Arizona Won't Post $1 Million Bond So Election Audit Continues
The Daily Mail reported:
Americans may have to cut their red meat consumption by a whopping 90 percent and cut their consumption of other animal based foods in half.

Gradually making those changes by 2030 could see diet-related greenhouse gas emissions reduced by 50 percent, according to a study by Michigan University’s Center for Sustainable Systems.
To do that, it would require Americans to only consume about four pounds of red meat per year, or 0.18 ounces per day.
It equates to consuming roughly one average sized burger per month.
More than half of new cars bought in the United States would need to be electric within the next decade, studies show.
The University of Maryland’s School of Public Policy estimated that cleaning up transportation would count towards about a quarter of Biden’s goal.

It would mean more than 65 percent of new cars and SUV sales and 10 percent of new truck sales would need to be electric.
Currently, electric cars make up about 2 percent of new passenger vehicle sales.
The average cost of a new electric vehicle is about $55,000.

This will not go over well. The elite will still be eating red meat...they want us to eat pond scum patties though for sure. Thats the plan.

This will not go over well. The elite will still be eating red meat...they want us to eat pond scum patties though for sure. Thats the plan.

You know what doesn't go over well with me? Lies.....

Last edited:
You know what doesn't go over well with me? Lies.....

You guys are grasping for straws. The end result of what is being proposed is dramatically less meat consumption and they are pushing meatless burgers already. This is not a fantasy at all. Will it happen in the next year or two?...absolutely not. Could it happen with another 10 years of uninterrupted leftist rule? Absolutely yes!

The war on hamburgers is just the beginning, OP. Get ready because we are coming for everything you value dearly. From your burgers, to your monster energy drinks, to your tap out shirts, to your white F-150s, to your freedom to sleep all day and read fantastical propaganda from midnight til dawn.

By Cristina Laila
Published April 23, 2021 at 9:15pm
IMG_0374.jpg

Joe Biden on Friday pledged to cut the US’s carbon emissions at least 50% by 2030.
Some of the climate requirements are going to mean big changes for Americans.

Biden’s ambitious plan could mean Americans will be forced to cut 90% of red meat from their diets which equates to about one average-sized hamburger per month.
Americans may also be forced to purchase a $55,000 electric vehicle under Biden’s Marxist climate plan.

TRENDING: BREAKING - HUGE UPDATE IN AZ: Democrats in Arizona Won't Post $1 Million Bond So Election Audit Continues
The Daily Mail reported:
OP really will believe anything, wont he?

Reactions: okclem
All you libs line up for this tasty global village delicacy coming to a commune near you.

LMAO... OP really believes this. I bet he bought a BUNCH of ammo when Obama got elected b/c "they" were coming to get his guns.

I'm grilling steaks tonight... HOPEFULLY the Biden team won't take them away. Maybe I should buy some extra and put it in the freezer, just in case.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes and if the black helicopters come to take my steaks.

LMAO... OP really believes this. I bet he bought a BUNCH of ammo when Obama got elected b/c "they" were coming to get his guns.

I'm grilling steaks tonight... HOPEFULLY the Biden team won't take them away. Maybe I should buy some extra and put it in the freezer, just in case.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes and if the black helicopters come to take my steaks.
I'll let you in on a little secret. Everyone who isn't a white, Christian nationalist is still allowed to eat all the red meat they want.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Definitely. I heard we also get to divvy up their guns amongst the non-white, non-christians.
Damnit!!!! I'd pretend to be non Christian to get some free guns, but I'm WAY too paste white to pull off the non white part. Maybe if I'm EXTRA woke?

Good morning, Growls. Nice weekend? I think we're about to trade in our wonderful springtime weather for brutal heat here in Georgia.

FWIW, 80% of the world's countries currently eat insects. And back in 2019 over three-quarters of Americans surveyed indicated a willingness to sample them as food.

I'm not saying I'm going to run out and start eating bugs, but it's not like this is a new concept that is purely politically focused. When we lived in Mexico we sampled the 'chapulines' which are fried grasshoppers that are incredibly popular with much of the population.

the-more-you-know.gif

The next thing you know liberals are gonna make you eat tofu and die your hair purple

The entire issue with steaks doesn't even makes sense from an AGW standpoint since cows are part of the short carbon cycle. That's why they subsidize ethanol as a renewable. According to their evolutionist theory, fossil fuel is hundreds of millions of years old and thus, we can't risk putting that carbon back up in the air.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
imagine being so fragile that you get upset about the menu changing in a restaurant that you have never nor will ever go to. weird.

Good morning, Growls. Nice weekend? I think we're about to trade in our wonderful springtime weather for brutal heat here in Georgia.

FWIW, 80% of the world's countries currently eat insects. And back in 2019 over three-quarters of Americans surveyed indicated a willingness to sample them as food.

I'm not saying I'm going to run out and start eating bugs, but it's not like this is a new concept that is purely politically focused. When we lived in Mexico we sampled the 'chapulines' which are fried grasshoppers that are incredibly popular with much of the population.

the-more-you-know.gif
It is going to be a hot summer in more ways than one. I love the hot weather honestly though...good for my old bones. Related to eating insects, if it floats your boat then go for it. I want to continue eating meat. An old dog doesnt want to learn new tricks that drastic.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT