ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Admin facilitating child sex trafficking

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
At the border. Whistleblowers stating this to Congress. You dems please explain why you can support this. Trump was stopping a huge amount of this activity during his term. I don't get it.

Explosive Allegations by Biden Admin Whistleblowers Claim Billions of Taxpayer Dollars Used by Gov Contractor to Traffic Children at the Border

Deborah White and Tara Rodas, federal employees highlighted alleged failures of the Department of Health and Human Services and the Unaccompanied Children Program.

Deborah White: “What I discovered was horrifying make no mistake children were not going to their parents they were being trafficked with billions of taxpayer dollars by a contractor veiling to to vet sponsors and process children safely with government officials complicit in it.

Children were sent to addresses that were abandoned houses or nonexistent in some cases,” White said. “In Michigan, a child was sent to an open field, even after we reported making an 911 call after hearing someone screaming for help, yet the child was still sent.

When I raised concerns about contractor failures and asked to see the contract I was told, ‘You’re not gonna get the contract and don’t ask for it again.’ So I took it upon myself to create trainings for significant incident reports of sexual abuse and for flagging trafficking, in order to equip case managers.”

====

Explosive Allegations by Biden Admin Whistleblowers Claim Billions of Taxpayer Dollars Used by Gov Contractor to Traffic Children at the Border

Tara Rodas: “More than 500,000 children like Carmen and Maria have arrived at our border alone. Alone! These children are funneled through a network of US government agencies and contractors and non governmental organizations. They have little or no training in how to protect children from trafficking and abuse.

I can tell you, if I had not seen with my own eyes these children, I could not believe that a federal government agency is using billions of taxpayer dollars to place vulnerable migrant children into the hands of sponsors with criminal history gang affiliation to whom many are not even their parents.”

At the border. Whistleblowers stating this to Congress. You dems please explain why you can support this. Trump was stopping a huge amount of this activity during his term. I don't get it.

Deborah White and Tara Rodas, federal employees highlighted alleged failures of the Department of Health and Human Services and the Unaccompanied Children Program.

Deborah White: “What I discovered was horrifying make no mistake children were not going to their parents they were being trafficked with billions of taxpayer dollars by a contractor veiling to to vet sponsors and process children safely with government officials complicit in it.

Children were sent to addresses that were abandoned houses or nonexistent in some cases,” White said. “In Michigan, a child was sent to an open field, even after we reported making an 911 call after hearing someone screaming for help, yet the child was still sent.

When I raised concerns about contractor failures and asked to see the contract I was told, ‘You’re not gonna get the contract and don’t ask for it again.’ So I took it upon myself to create trainings for significant incident reports of sexual abuse and for flagging trafficking, in order to equip case managers.”

====

Tara Rodas: “More than 500,000 children like Carmen and Maria have arrived at our border alone. Alone! These children are funneled through a network of US government agencies and contractors and non governmental organizations. They have little or no training in how to protect children from trafficking and abuse.

I can tell you, if I had not seen with my own eyes these children, I could not believe that a federal government agency is using billions of taxpayer dollars to place vulnerable migrant children into the hands of sponsors with criminal history gang affiliation to whom many are not even their parents.”
What total insane created Bulls#####. The imagination involved reminds me of celebate medieval monks creating images of devils and demons in some sexually repressed fantasy.

====

Biden's actions make him PEDIPHILE AND HEAD PIMP FOR CHILD TRAFFIKING

CLOSE THE BORDER and that will help but not fix this worldwide problem that is out of control and needs more help than just the US

What total insane created Bulls#####. The imagination involved reminds me of celebate medieval monks creating images of devils and demons in some sexually repressed fantasy.
Instead of spouting off like the last drunk at the bar tell me why it's wrong. These are govt employee whistleblowers speaking to congress.

Lara Logan sounds the Alarm

A New Rule Aims to Legalize Migrant Child Trafficking and Punish Whistleblowers Who Speak up on What’s Happening

• whistleblowers discovered that anywhere between 200-500 unaccompanied children coming across the US Border are Going to the SAME US ADDRESSES.
—— when checked upon, there are barely any children there. Where are they?

• whistleblowers revealed the “sponsors” who take in these children are on watchlists for organized crime, some of the most vile and hardened criminals are being handed thousands of children every week.

• the majority of these children come from Guatemala. In a recent interview with the Guatemalan President, he said “Why are you taking our children? Their parents are right here in this country.”

🔴 The Department of Health and Human Services under Secretary Xavier Becerra, has now published and codified a New Rule Change to Barack Obama’s “Unaccompanied Minor Program” which essentially will legalize Child Trafficking, and will be paid for by US Tax Dollars.

• In simpler terms, this new rule removes law enforcement from the equation entirely.
—— Children who are visibly hurt or distressed, like one little boy who was sexually abused so many times he had to wear diapers; it now only goes through the DHS bureaucracy, with no oversight.
—— This new rule would also PUNISH whistleblowers on what they’re seeing being done to these children.

• There are only 7 US senators (both sides) working with Whistleblowers to overturn this rule change, under the Congressional Review Act (CRA).

Why is your elected official not working on this?

Do as @laralogan suggests and contact your elected officials. This is unacceptable!

LISTEN TO THIS:

“ Guatemalan Attorney General and their general secretary just filed a lawsuit in Texas claiming that Joe Biden is funneling over $21 million to an organization called Save The Children.

Guess who was on the board of it?
Jill Biden.

And they're saying this NGO is child sèx trafficking into the United States of America inside a Guatemala and they are traveling and facilitating the transportation of child sèx trafficking into Texas. Look the media won't even touch it.

What did Joe Biden do in Ukraine?
He went after that AG and got him fired.

Guess what he's doing? He just called down there and had a presser and said to the Guatemalan president ‘I want those two people fired for corruption.’”

🎥 @JJCarrell14

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT