ADVERTISEMENT

Deleted in light of today's events

Sorry, I don't pull out the A material for you. You're like the Carolina High on our basketball schedule in high school. You're there. I have to play against you. But, I mean, we all know how it's going to go.

So I save all my good stuff for the more worthy opponents, like @TigerGrowls and @scotchtiger. No offense intended. To anyone.
So the bullpen kicks your ass as well.

Just keep being who you are @okclem. The more people see you for who you are, the more they realize how stupid you are.

Keep on talking. PLEASE keep on talking.

Reactions: tadgos
Triggered 👆
All the emojis in the world will not correct the fact that you are a PH****t. Your candidate is still a POS! You're a POS because you support him.

You fvckers are gonna learn. As Biden said, "watch me".

I just have one thing to say in this thread. Someone who has to use personal attacks like the OP of this thread usually has no argument and is at an intellectual disadvantage.

Reactions: tadgos
A lot of people are a little sensitive about their fascism.
Very poor timing on this thread post. You are in NO way responsible for today. But the language you use is. Can we stop demonizing our fellow countrymen. This is not the civil discourse that allows our nation to grow together.

Reactions: Willence and okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT