ADVERTISEMENT

Biden out

Yeah, I feel sorry for him and how he's been treated by his so called supporters. And don't get me started on his wife. That lady should be ashamed for sending the man she supposedly loves out in public to look like a fool. Just feels cruel to me, but then, I"m not in politics and don't get how it rly works.

I agree with everything you said but I absolutely do not feel sorry for him. He deserves everything he gets.

And unbelievable that we can’t discuss something this important without it getting booted to RT.

This decision should have been made long ago. Hell, he should have been replaced before he was ever even the POTUS. It’s sad to watch the decline.

How many POTUS couldn’t answer direct questions and how many required reporters to submit questions prior to any press conferences?

Regardless of party, it’s sad that the leader of our country is not cognitively able to lead. This creates a mess for the Democratic Party which really doesn’t make me sad but this is something that should have happened long before today
Exactly. Just further points to the division in America.

If she becomes official nominee, Biden can hand over entire war chest to her…doesn’t matter when he dropped out. He could also give it to the party or turn it into a PAC. There are different laws, advantages, and disadvantages to each option. They aren’t losing that money.

The hard part will be building the actual campaign…choosing who to keep…possibly having to rehire staff/workers…building state level infrastructure.

They will swap out leadership to some extent but will try and keep staff on the ground as static as possible. They are the only ones in the game who can pay all these folks in the next month anyways.

Oh shit....dpic and okclem will piss themselves.

Everyone should read this…

They’ve Successfully Replaced Joe Biden on the Ballot — but How is the Next Nominee Going to Get on the Ballot in Two States?

The Heritage Oversight Project Highlighted They Cannot Take Biden off the Democratic Ticket in Two States, for any Reason other than Death or 25th Amendment 👀

Joe Biden did not die, nor has he been removed via the 25th amendment…

🔴 There are Two (Or More) Problematic States Now

• Nevada
• Wisconsin

• Wisconsin: does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death.
—— Biden hasn’t die

• Nevada: no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.
—— It’s past June, and Biden has not died, nor 25th’d

• Georgia: If Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name will remain on the ballot but no votes will be counted.
—— not applied here.

• Texas, the two party's nominees have until the 74th day before the election to withdraw from the ballot.
—— As of today, there are 106 days til election. The next candidate can be added.

• Some states, like South Carolina, do not allow candidates to withdraw for political reasons.
—— This is still up in the air. No indication if they will allow the change.

• Some states don't have any laws on the books for dealing with a presidential nominee withdrawing, and there is little precedent for such a situation occurring.
—— the next two weeks will be interesting

So unless they use the 25th amendment to remove him, or kill him, the next Presidential Nominee won’t be a choice in the next election.

The Rockefeller Precedent is looking more and more enticing… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08

They’ve Successfully Replaced Joe Biden on the Ballot — but How is the Next Nominee Going to Get on the Ballot in Two States?

The Heritage Oversight Project Highlighted They Cannot Take Biden off the Democratic Ticket in Two States, for any Reason other than Death or 25th Amendment 👀

• Nevada
• Wisconsin

• Wisconsin: does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death.
—— Biden hasn’t die

• Nevada: no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.

• Georgia: If Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name will remain on the ballot but no votes will be counted.
—— not applied here.

• Texas, the two party's nominees have until the 74th day before the election to withdraw from the ballot.
—— As of today, there are 106 days til election. The next candidate can be added.

• Some states, like South Carolina, do not allow candidates to withdraw for political reasons.

• Some states don't have any laws on the books for dealing with a presidential nominee withdrawing, and there is little precedent for such a situation occurring.

So unless they use the 25th amendment to remove him, or kill him, the next Presidential Nominee won’t be a choice in the next election.

I take it you didn't read the memo that was linked? Doesn't seem like "mjtruthultra" did either.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Putting aside the party and the policies for a moment. It's wild to see all the country's institutions simultaneously (and overnight) turn on the statesman they've propped up for years. Ultimately, when senior party officials ensured the donor spigots were shut off it was over. Now those who led the ouster tweet out "A great patriot..." and "selfless decision" as if he wasn't forced to make this decision. It's a rather sad indictment of the system and speaks volumes of the character of those involved.

There is lots of noise about undemocratic activity these days. I have a hard time believing that an independent observer wouldn't cite this as the best example to-date. I similarly doubt any first-principles thinker would endorse this treacherous and deceitful conduct.

Putting aside the party and the policies for a moment. It's wild to see all the country's institutions simultaneously (and overnight) turn on the statesman they've propped up for years. Ultimately, when senior party officials ensured the donor spigots were shut off it was over. Now those who led the ouster tweet out "A great patriot..." and "selfless decision" as if he wasn't forced to make this decision. It's a rather sad indictment of the system and speaks volumes of the character of those involved.

There is lots of noise about undemocratic activity these days. I have a hard time believing that an independent observer wouldn't cite this as the best example to-date. I similarly doubt any first-principles thinker would endorse this treacherous and deceitful conduct.

Come on man.

"Treacherous and deceitful"??!?!

This is an utterly insane response.

And please let me be the first to tell you, apparently, that you don't speak for all principled people.

Reactions: dpic73

• Nevada
• Wisconsin

—— Biden hasn’t die

—— not applied here.

Reactions: iceheart08
I agree with everything you said but I absolutely do not feel sorry for him. He deserves everything he gets.

And unbelievable that we can’t discuss something this important without it getting booted to RT.
I can’t help it. I mean I would absolutely never vote for him. But I could probably even feel sorry for osama bin Laden if his loved ones treated him like this.

• Love
Reactions: amynhop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT