ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Presser

Interesting that some of the Dems were trying to spin his performance but most I saw on TV were pretty honest.

Voice was weak. Still rambled. Says polls have him in position to win then says polls are not reliable…. Just sad

I just watched the so called Biden presser. It was actually just an opportunity for him to get a redo on the debate uncontested. That was just a campaign event with crooked joe spouting off lies by the dozen. I actually hope he stays in the race but the dems have the long knives out now comrades.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Interesting that some of the Dems were trying to spin his performance but most I saw on TV were pretty honest.

Voice was weak. Still rambled. Says polls have him in position to win then says polls are not reliable…. Just sad

I watched the whole thing. It didn’t change my opinion that I would lime him to withdraw from the race. He did OK.

That said, if “rambling” disqualifies political candidates for you, I challenge you to go and read any of trumps speeches, press conferences or interviews from the last 12 years and report back to us.

I watched the whole thing. It didn’t change my opinion that I would lime him to withdraw from the race. He did OK.

That said, if “rambling” disqualifies political candidates for you, I challenge you to go and read any of trumps speeches, press conferences or interviews from the last 12 years and report back to us.
There is a difference between pivoting your answer to get your message out and rambling like Biden was doing. It was clear he couldn't stay on track and has been coached to say "Anyway" when he gets the signal or realizes he is meandering off topic.

I am not a Trump supporter. I was hoping both parties would actually put solid candidates out for this election. But it is clear that Biden has diminished capacity and it is horrifying to think he has the power of the presidency. I am aligned with the neurologists that think he may have Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, as my wife's relative died from that and I have experienced it.

This is the presidency. Saying you need to get more sleep isn't an option. If there is a crisis at 2AM, you can't wait until 9AM be with it enough to deal with it. You have to be able to speak to the American people at the drop of a hat when things happen. You cannot seriously believe Biden is up for that. Trump has other issues along with his age that I am concerned about. But that doesn't make Biden's issues equal or less important.

There is a difference between pivoting your answer to get your message out and rambling like Biden was doing. It was clear he couldn't stay on track and has been coached to say "Anyway" when he gets the signal or realizes he is meandering off topic.

I am not a Trump supporter. I was hoping both parties would actually put solid candidates out for this election. But it is clear that Biden has diminished capacity and it is horrifying to think he has the power of the presidency. I am aligned with the neurologists that think he may have Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, as my wife's relative died from that and I have experienced it.

This is the presidency. Saying you need to get more sleep isn't an option. If there is a crisis at 2AM, you can't wait until 9AM be with it enough to deal with it. You have to be able to speak to the American people at the drop of a hat when things happen. You cannot seriously believe Biden is up for that. Trump has other issues along with his age that I am concerned about. But that doesn't make Biden's issues equal or less important.
I think BOTH should drop out.

A very sane perspective.

That was just a campaign event with crooked joe spouting off lies by the dozen.
I'm ready for Biden to drop out too, but the above was a funny critique from a MAGA. Even if you disagree with the lies, the campaign event pressers were a mainstay for Trump.

I think BOTH should drop out.

A very sane perspective.

The only issue i have is that there are people in this country who actually want Trump. Right or wrong, Elections are supposed to represent what people want.

I don't have to like the guy to understand there's a large portion who wants him.

However, I dont think anyone wants Joe. I don't think Democrats want who they're about to appoint. I think most democrats just want "anyone but Trump". I don't have an issue with pulling against someone, but Democrats deserve a chance to vote and not get the rug pulled out from them and get the "here's your candidate" treatment.

I don't like Bernie, but there's a large portion of Dems who want him. Isn't that how elections should work?

We don't appoint presidents in this country. We vote for them because the majority wants it. I will never have a problem with that. If I don't like the direction of this country or the direction the majority wants to take it, I should leave. I should probably go find a country the best represents me. That's what so many generations before us did. They left or stayed.

So long as super pacs control elections, you could make the case elections are rigged. That needs to be stopped and at the very least investigated. Nobody in this country should be ok with appointed presidents, even if "your team" benefits.

The only issue i have is that there are people in this country who actually want Trump. Right or wrong, Elections are supposed to represent what people want.

I don't have to like the guy to understand there's a large portion who wants him.

However, I dont think anyone wants Joe. I don't think Democrats want who they're about to appoint. I think most democrats just want "anyone but Trump". I don't have an issue with pulling against someone, but Democrats deserve a chance to vote and not get the rug pulled out from them and get the "here's your candidate" treatment.

I don't like Bernie, but there's a large portion of Dems who want him. Isn't that how elections should work?

We don't appoint presidents in this country. We vote for them because the majority wants it. I will never have a problem with that. If I don't like the direction of this country or the direction the majority wants to take it, I should leave. I should probably go find a country the best represents me. That's what so many generations before us did. They left or stayed.

So long as super pacs control elections, you could make the case elections are rigged. That needs to be stopped and at the very least investigated. Nobody in this country should be ok with appointed presidents, even if "your team" benefits.
This is my argument for Ranked Choice Voting. The candidate that represents the most people the best is generally selected. Not the candidate that is most unique within their party.

On a side note, great way to pick a movie to watch with a group or a place to go out to eat ha. Three people involved, put forth 4 places and everyone gets to eliminate 1. Maybe your favorite isn't selected but at least you won't have to eat at or watch your least.

Reactions: Tiger Guru

However, I dont think anyone wants Joe.

That is not true at all. If that were true, donors would have forced him out of the race the day after his debate performance.

If Joe had run in 2016, he would have crushed Trump, and Trump would have gone on to start his own right-wing network.

Yes, there are many people that want to vote for Trump and you have every right to do so if he best represents your values, but you should also acknowledge that more people hate him vehemently and for very good reason. He would likely be in prison right now in every other country in the world and would never be allowed to run for mayor of Peoria, much less the President of the United States. It's one thing if you can only bring yourself to vote for Republicans, but I will never in a million years understand people who are avid Trump supporters because to most of us he embodies the worst aspects of human nature, which makes him completely unfit to be the leader of the free world.

For Democrats, it's not about Joe in particular, because we don't have a cultish devotion to a single political figure, we just want someone who is steady, dependable and decent - someone we can trust to do the right thing. So nobody is excited about Joe the man but if we have to pick between the two, it's a no-brainer because we know he is a selfless, true patriot and cares about all Americans and our allies appreciate him as well. Would we prefer someone younger and more exciting - absolutely, but if he doesn't drop out, then many of us will be all-in because he represents what we value, as imperfect as he is.

If it ends up being between those two, Joe could absolutely lose but it won't be because the majority of the country loves Trump, and I doubt many of his voters are even tuned in enough to understand the damage he could do with another term. What he's planning is anti-thetical to everything this country stands for IMO and I'll be damned if I'll move away to cede this country to that ONE MAN's plan to turn everything upside down in order to satisfy his thirst for retribution. I'll stay and fight him because he is not America - he's just one unbalanced man that seems to think he will own this country if he's re-elected. For that reason, me and millions of others will resist him with everything we have because this is our country too.

Yes, there are many people that want to vote for Trump and you have every right to do so if he best represents your values, but you should also acknowledge that more people hate him vehemently and for very good reason. He would likely be in prison right now in every other country in the world and would never be allowed to run for mayor of Peoria, much less the President of the United States. It's one thing if you can only bring yourself to vote for Republicans, but I will never in a million years understand people who are avid Trump supporters because to most of us he embodies the worst aspects of human nature, which makes him completely unfit to be the leader of the free world.

For Democrats, it's not about Joe in particular, because we don't have a cultish devotion to a single political figure, we just want someone who is steady, dependable and decent - someone we can trust to do the right thing. So nobody is excited about Joe the man but if we have to pick between the two, it's a no-brainer because we know he is a selfless, true patriot and cares about all Americans and our allies appreciate him as well. Would we prefer someone younger and more exciting - absolutely, but if he doesn't drop out, then many of us will be all-in because he represents what we value, as imperfect as he is.

If it ends up being between those two, Joe could absolutely lose but it won't be because the majority of the country loves Trump, and I doubt many of his voters are even tuned in enough to understand the damage he could do with another term. What he's planning is anti-thetical to everything this country stands for IMO and I'll be damned if I'll move away to cede this country to that ONE MAN's plan to turn everything upside down in order to satisfy his thirst for retribution. I'll stay and fight him because he is not America - he's just one unbalanced man that seems to think he will own this country if he's re-elected. For that reason, me and millions of others will resist him with everything we have because this is our country too.
I disagree about the cultish allegiance to a party. This is the biggest lie in American history regarding Biden and his well being. It’s bigger than Roosevelt can walk, lol. Seriously, it’s sad because everyone has seen this and know who he was since 1988.

The media and seemed far more shocked than the average Democrat. That debate was a black eye on the media and lies they spread about his health. Just weeks before they were telling us he was the best version they’ve ever seen. That’s honestly what they were saying.

The cult following is the fact that they believe they can switch a candidate without anyone voting for him or her and the Dems will still vote because its “for the party”. I think, as Joe Rogan said and I believe it as well, but the Democrats are more loyal to their party than any Patriot. It’s insanely cultish. It’s a bubble that most can’t even see outside of. Bill Maher is a great example. If you just watch the clip above with an open mind, you’ll see what I’m referencing.

It’s just an observation and an opinion, certainly not slight to you. Cults are everywhere in this country. Everyone outside of our Clemson bubble thinks we are as a fan base.

Joe is your cult leader. Own it dpic.

Water is wet.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

What an idiotic post!!

I'd be willing to bet you money, that most of the MAGA people are just like me. When I voted for Trump '16 I had no idea what I was voting for. I just knew that there was no way in Hades that I would vote for HRC.

Then the man became POTUS. He did what he said he was going to do. He would have done much more if not for everyone working against him.

"even if "your team" benefits." I want OUR country to benefit.

Our politicians should be like referees in football. The less we hear from them the better.

I'd be willing to bet you money, that most of the MAGA people are just like me. When I voted for Trump '16 I had no idea what I was voting for. I just knew that there was no way in Hades that I would vote for HRC.

Then the man became POTUS. He did what he said he was going to do. He would have done much more if not for everyone working against him.

Our politicians should be like referees in football. The less we hear from them the better.
One thing that woke me up was how much they lie. They being the media. They lied about it all and it made me wake up.

He wasn’t going to leave. He did.
He was going to start WW3. He didn’t.
He was going to be a dictator. He wasn’t.
They lied about Russia. Bill Maher, still isn’t aware of that. That’s astounding.
They’ve lied about Biden’s Health.
They said Kyle Rittenhouse killed blacks, he didn’t. They lied. (I don’t support Rittenhouse, but I do support the truth.)
They have continually lied about nearly everything, but keep telling me Trump is lying.

Eventually, you figure out who’s actually lying. They tried to get a 16 year kid to divide the country over race and he shot 3 white criminals. Why are they doing that? That’s the million dollar question. Why lie about this stuff?

Just give me the truth. It’s ok if it exposes people. The truth is always what we should want.

Last edited:

Most ignorant post in TI history.

Congrats dipshit.

Reactions: dpic73
I disagree about the cultish allegiance to a party. This is the biggest lie in American history regarding Biden and his well being. It’s bigger than Roosevelt can walk, lol. Seriously, it’s sad because everyone has seen this and know who he was since 1988.

The media and seemed far more shocked than the average Democrat. That debate was a black eye on the media and lies they spread about his health. Just weeks before they were telling us he was the best version they’ve ever seen. That’s honestly what they were saying.

The cult following is the fact that they believe they can switch a candidate without anyone voting for him or her and the Dems will still vote because its “for the party”. I think, as Joe Rogan said and I believe it as well, but the Democrats are more loyal to their party than any Patriot. It’s insanely cultish. It’s a bubble that most can’t even see outside of. Bill Maher is a great example. If you just watch the clip above with an open mind, you’ll see what I’m referencing.

It’s just an observation and an opinion, certainly not slight to you. Cults are everywhere in this country. Everyone outside of our Clemson bubble thinks we are as a fan base.
What's more cultish - a party that has no ideas other than a loyalty and fealty to one man or a party that is bound together by core organizing principles? Trump changes positions on a whim and then demands that his devotees follow his new postures. It is an absolute loyalty to one man, no matter how absurdly he flip-flops from one position to the next. No matter how deranged he behaves, the flock is steadfast in their devotion. Dissent is not allowed.

What you perceive as a cult on the left is nothing more than a resolve to stand against that psycopath and we have to remain unified in order to keep him from taking power. This is not Mitt Romney or John McCain we're talking about, this is a beast of a completely different nature. Bush Jr. wouldn't have won two terms without the help from Democrats and for that matter, Trump wouldn't have won in 2016 without many Dems switching sides due to their distaste for Hillary. So it's not about a cultish devotion to party, it's about being a bulwark against an extremist, authoritarian regime, totally detached from reality.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple

The fact you believe what you just wrote is astonishing. To the first bolded part- he is holding the whole dem party (and the country by default) captive by refusing to drop out simply due to pride and selfishness.

As for all of the rest of the trump hyperbolic, unhinged rhetoric, about his plans to be a dictator and fundamentally change the country for the worse- it is an asinine argument. First, almost everything you claim you fear he would do would require massive support from the majority of congress. Much of it would require constitutional amendments including 2/3 majority vote and 3/4 of states support. In addition, he has already been potus. There was no guarantee he would be potus again. Yet amazingly enough, he attempted none of what you run around claiming he will do to ensure his dictator status. Your blind ideology and reliance on the overtly biased media to affirm your delusion, has removed any critical thinking skills you may have possessed.

One thing that woke me up was how much they lie. They being the media. They lied about it all and it made me wake up.

He wasn’t going to leave. He did.
He was going to start WW3. He didn’t.
He was going to be a dictator. He wasn’t.
They lied about Russia. Bill Maher, still isn’t aware of that. That’s astounding.
They’ve lied about Biden’s Health.
They said Kyle Rittenhouse killed blacks, he didn’t. They lied. (I don’t support Rittenhouse, but I do support the truth.)
They have continually lied about nearly everything, but keep telling me Trump is lying.

Eventually, you figure out who’s actually lying. They tried to get a 16 year kid to divide the country over race and he shot 3 white criminals. Why are they doing that? That’s the million dollar question. Why lie about this stuff?

Just give me the truth. It’s ok if it exposes people. The truth is always what we should want.
They push a narrative that they believe will give them more power. Look at the list you made and think about all the stuff you didn't include. When you see a news broadcast you need to always ask yourself what they didn't tell you.

The MSM and congress have about the same approval rating. It's in the teens. At some point the press went all in on the democrat party and quit being objective and trying to find the truth.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The fact you believe what you just wrote is astonishing. To the first bolded part- he is holding the whole dem party (and the country by default) captive by refusing to drop out simply due to pride and selfishness.

As for all of the rest of the trump hyperbolic, unhinged rhetoric, about his plans to be a dictator and fundamentally change the country for the worse- it is an asinine argument. First, almost everything you claim you fear he would do would require massive support from the majority of congress. Much of it would require constitutional amendments including 2/3 majority vote and 3/4 of states support. In addition, he has already been potus. There was no guarantee he would be potus again. Yet amazingly enough, he attempted none of what you run around claiming he will do to ensure his dictator status. Your blind ideology and reliance on the overtly biased media to affirm your delusion, has removed any critical thinking skills you may have possessed.
I disagree that Biden's determination to stay on the ballot has anything to do with being selfish. The man has been in politics for 50 years and he knows all the players, he knows the system and I think he truly believes that he is the best man to complete the job he's started and he wants to finish it. Whether that belief is accurate or not, he truly thinks he is best equipped to resolve the many challenges our nation is facing. He knows he's old and diminished but I do believe he cares more about the country than his own legacy and that's what drives him to stay in it.

And holy shit dude on your second paragraph. If you can't see all the warning signs you're just ignorant, period.

Why do you think he has such a fascination with Putin, Xi and Orban in particular? Hungary is/WAS a democracy before Orban came in and started incrementally hollowing it out to institute a program of indefinite majority rule that allows him to function in the manner of a dictator. And yes I understand that they have a different type of government but it's the drip, drip, drip of removing each barrier little by little that allowed him to turn Hungary into an illiberal democracy. You're blind if you don't think Trump will at least attempt to do the same thing and he has a network of organizations willing to help him do it. (See Heritage Foundation and the Supreme Court)

“There’s nobody that’s better, smarter or a better leader than Viktor Orbán. He’s fantastic,” the former president told a crowd gathered for a concert at the Florida resort, as shown in a series of videos posted to Orbán’s Instagram account.

Trump added that the European autocrat is “a noncontroversial figure because he said, ‘This is the way it’s going to be,’ and that’s the end of it, right? He’s the boss and … he’s a great leader, fantastic leader."

Plus , if you don't see Trump's multiple ways of trying to overturn our last election as an attempt to be a dictator, you're just an imbecile. He DID ATTEMPT it but he failed SMFH.

The reason he couldn't do it in his first term was because from the minute he took office he never stopped campaigning to win the next election and he knew he would have to play by the rules to win over a majority of voters, plus he had a cabinet of decent people who patriotically stood in his way. There will be no such barriers the next time if he's re-elected and he's made it clear he's going to empty out the government to install nothing but loyalists who will not stand in his way. He's not even shy about it so quit being stupid.

I disagree that Biden's determination to stay on the ballot has anything to do with being selfish. The man has been in politics for 50 years and he knows all the players, he knows the system and I think he truly believes that he is the best man to complete the job he's started and he wants to finish it. Whether that belief is accurate or not, he truly thinks he is best equipped to resolve the many challenges our nation is facing. He knows he's old and diminished but I do believe he cares more about the country than his own legacy and that's what drives him to stay in it.

And holy shit dude on your second paragraph. If you can't see all the warning signs you're just ignorant, period.

Why do you think he has such a fascination with Putin, Xi and Orban in particular? Hungary is/WAS a democracy before Orban came in and started incrementally hollowing it out to institute a program of indefinite majority rule that allows him to function in the manner of a dictator. And yes I understand that they have a different type of government but it's the drip, drip, drip of removing each barrier little by little that allowed him to turn Hungary into an illiberal democracy. You're blind if you don't think Trump will at least attempt to do the same thing and he has a network of organizations willing to help him do it. (See Heritage Foundation and the Supreme Court)

“There’s nobody that’s better, smarter or a better leader than Viktor Orbán. He’s fantastic,” the former president told a crowd gathered for a concert at the Florida resort, as shown in a series of videos posted to Orbán’s Instagram account.

Trump added that the European autocrat is “a noncontroversial figure because he said, ‘This is the way it’s going to be,’ and that’s the end of it, right? He’s the boss and … he’s a great leader, fantastic leader."

Plus , if you don't see Trump's multiple ways of trying to overturn our last election as an attempt to be a dictator, you're just an imbecile. He DID ATTEMPT it but he failed SMFH.

The reason he couldn't do it in his first term was because from the minute he took office he never stopped campaigning to win the next election and he knew he would have to play by the rules to win over a majority of voters, plus he had a cabinet of decent people who patriotically stood in his way. There will be no such barriers the next time if he's re-elected and he's made it clear he's going to empty out the government to install nothing but loyalists who will not stand in his way. He's not even shy about it so quit being stupid.

Just for kicks, tell me three things in that video (I think there were 10 points) that you disagree with and why. I honestly see nothing wrong with any of those things. I will admit, I am not sure what would be accomplished by simply moving depts to different locations than DC, though. I'm not necessarily opposed, but not sure it is necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT