ADVERTISEMENT

Biden saved economy

But we need price controls.
Are you tired of grocery prices continuing to rise while inflation drops?

This policy will lower YOUR grocery prices. I don't mean grocery prices in some shitlib, unlivable, hellscape like San Francisco or New York City. I'm talking about literally yours.

Why do y'all vote against your own interests? It's like you're willing to hurt yourself as long as it hurts the people you don't like? I'll never understand it.

Are you tired of grocery prices continuing to rise while inflation drops?

This policy will lower YOUR grocery prices. I don't mean grocery prices in some shitlib, unlivable, hellscape like San Francisco or New York City. I'm talking about literally yours.

Why do y'all vote against your own interests? It's like you're willing to hurt yourself as long as it hurts the people you don't like? I'll never understand it.
“Look at me!.. I haven’t a clue!”

What are they gouging? Why now? Is there a perpetual hurricane? When you flood the economy with extra currency it takes more to buy things. We printed 40% of our existing currency since 2020. And yes, Trump is to blame as well as Vegetable.

Reactions: fatpiggy
What are they gouging? Why now? Is there a perpetual hurricane? When you flood the economy with extra currency it takes more to buy things. We printed 40% of our existing currency since 2020. And yes, Trump is to blame as well as Vegetable.
Trump had a legitimate reason for a huge chunk of his spending though. Huge difference. It's not apples to apples in comparing him to Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT