ADVERTISEMENT

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends And Family To Government

Lmao .. dang sport, you just keep topping yourself. That diatribe of ridiculous talking points that you get off of spending your days watching CNN and MSNBC, is more comical than your weak sauce comments about Antifa above.

No, the reason you will not comment on the treatise on Communism is because you simply can’t. You know it and I do. That’s why I keep ribbing you over it lol. And I’m not saying all Dems are Communists. I don’t believe that. People like yourself are just the useful idiots that vote for the party that is pushing an agenda to destroy America as we have always known it. That is the truth whether you want to believe it or not.

But one more thing, when you said “you have no regard for democracy, you offer no positive agenda so you spend all your time throwing insults and scare words around to create as much division as possible in hopes it will help you get your way in future elections” Have you so quickly forgotten the 3 .5 years that you libs pushed the Russian collusion lie, in order to take down a duly elected President and/or destroy his Presidency. It was co-signed by your hero Obama, and carried out by Brennan and Comey... was and should’ve been the biggest scandal in the history of this country, but nothing will happen now that China Joe won. It was all a made up lie and Brennan let the cat out of the bag in his redacted notes. And the media outlets that YOU say are credible all knowingly pushed the propaganda lie for years lol. And you have the audacity to try and lecture someone about not caring about democracy? Do you realize how contradictory and insane you sound? Click click boom , ya hear?

Thank you Dmk. Terrific post! These folks can’t handle the truth.

Reactions: TigerGrowls and Dmk
Lmao .. dang sport, you just keep topping yourself. That diatribe of ridiculous talking points that you get off of spending your days watching CNN and MSNBC, is more comical than your weak sauce comments about Antifa above.

No, the reason you will not comment on the treatise on Communism is because you simply can’t. You know it and I do. That’s why I keep ribbing you over it lol. And I’m not saying all Dems are Communists. I don’t believe that. People like yourself are just the useful idiots that vote for the party that is pushing an agenda to destroy America as we have always known it. That is the truth whether you want to believe it or not.

But one more thing, when you said “you have no regard for democracy, you offer no positive agenda so you spend all your time throwing insults and scare words around to create as much division as possible in hopes it will help you get your way in future elections” Have you so quickly forgotten the 3 .5 years that you libs pushed the Russian collusion lie, in order to take down a duly elected President and/or destroy his Presidency. It was co-signed by your hero Obama, and carried out by Brennan and Comey... was and should’ve been the biggest scandal in the history of this country, but nothing will happen now that China Joe won. It was all a made up lie and Brennan let the cat out of the bag in his redacted notes. And the media outlets that YOU say are credible all knowingly pushed the propaganda lie for years lol. And you have the audacity to try and lecture someone about not caring about democracy? Do you realize how contradictory and insane you sound? Click click boom , ya hear?
"Lmao .. dang sport, you just keep topping yourself. That diatribe of ridiculous talking points that you get off of spending your days watching CNN and MSNBC, is more comical than your weak sauce comments about Antifa above."

You have no idea what media I consume, but I assure you I have a mind of my own and know exactly what I'm talking about. In addition to being very well read, I see the putrid propaganda the right puts out on the overhead screens at my gym every day and I also watch and read what right wing media sources report independently of that, so that I have a well rounded picture of what you crazies are absorbing. They've given up on the truth and facts because there's no audience for it. If they do slip up and say something factual, y'all will flip that channel faster than your mom can unbutton her overalls. So to keep the lights on they have to tell you what you want to hear and that means LIES - endless lies that justify your belief in things that didn't happen or things you want to be true, but aren't. So because they all report the same lies in order to out-Trump each other for eyeballs, you freaks live in an alternate reality of your own making. It would be sad if it weren't so dangerous but your current politics has been reduced to nothing but a stream of grievances, so that's what you get - and your media plays right along with your demand to be outraged.

" No, the reason you will not comment on the treatise on Communism is because you simply can’t. You know it and I do. That’s why I keep ribbing you over it lol. And I’m not saying all Dems are Communists. I don’t believe that. People like yourself are just the useful idiots that vote for the party that is pushing an agenda to destroy America as we have always known it. That is the truth whether you want to believe it or not."

You think I read a word of that mess? LMAO

"But one more thing, when you said “you have no regard for democracy, you offer no positive agenda so you spend all your time throwing insults and scare words around to create as much division as possible in hopes it will help you get your way in future elections” Have you so quickly forgotten the 3 .5 years that you libs pushed the Russian collusion lie, in order to take down a duly elected President and/or destroy his Presidency. It was co-signed by your hero Obama, and carried out by Brennan and Comey... was and should’ve been the biggest scandal in the history of this country, but nothing will happen now that China Joe won. It was all a made up lie and Brennan let the cat out of the bag in his redacted notes. And the media outlets that YOU say are credible all knowingly pushed the propaganda lie for years lol. And you have the audacity to try and lecture someone about not caring about democracy? Do you realize how contradictory and insane you sound? Click click boom , ya hear?"

First of all, the collusion or attempt at collusion wasn't a lie and that's not what the Mueller Report said at all. I'm reading Michael Cohen's book right now and he was right in the middle of the action and lays out in great detail how Trump and Putin both conspired to damage Hillary due to their mutual hatred of her. Trump may have been too big of a bumbling fool to get in more trouble, but it wasn't for lack of trying. And let's not forget he refused to be deposed so we never heard from the horse's mouth. In addition, do you remember the DNC server being hacked, the Wikileaks releases and Roger Stone's involvement? Do you not remember Paul Manafort sharing polling data with a Russian Intelligence agent so they could use the demographic data to blast their targets with bots and propaganda? Not only was there smoke, there was actual fire that was uncovered, so you're full of it if you truly believe there was nothing to it.

And of course you say Obama signed off on it because that's what your orange, buffalo sized turnip told you LOLOL. This fallacy came about because during the monitoring of Russian communications, which was completely normal and what Obama actually signed off on, it was discovered that Michael Flynn was unmasked as he attempted to inform the Russians of changes to American policy when Trump took office. And he plead guilty to it TWICE for god's sake! A later bipartisan Senate investigation cleared Obama and his administration of wrongdoing, but of course you'll dismiss that because Cheeto told you different! https://www.statesman.com/story/new...-on-trumprsquos-campaign-get-caught/42457379/

And lastly as far as your insults go, I'll use the recent words of a Pennsylvania legislator:

" Your boos mean nothing to me - I've seen what you cheer for"

Last edited:
"Lmao .. dang sport, you just keep topping yourself. That diatribe of ridiculous talking points that you get off of spending your days watching CNN and MSNBC, is more comical than your weak sauce comments about Antifa above."

You have no idea what media I consume, but I assure you I have a mind of my own and know exactly what I'm talking about. In addition to being very well read, I see the putrid propaganda the right puts out on the overhead screens at my gym every day and I also watch and read what right wing media sources report independently of that, so that I have a well rounded picture of what you crazies are absorbing. They've given up on the truth and facts because there's no audience for it. If they do slip up and say something factual, y'all will flip that channel faster than your mom can unbutton her overalls. So to keep the lights on they have to tell you what you want to hear and that means LIES - endless lies that justify your belief in things that didn't happen or things you want to be true, but aren't. So because they all report the same lies in order to out-Trump each other for eyeballs, you freaks live in an alternate reality of your own making. It would be sad if it weren't so dangerous but your current politics has been reduced to nothing but a stream of grievances, so that's what you get - and your media plays right along with your demand to be outraged.

" No, the reason you will not comment on the treatise on Communism is because you simply can’t. You know it and I do. That’s why I keep ribbing you over it lol. And I’m not saying all Dems are Communists. I don’t believe that. People like yourself are just the useful idiots that vote for the party that is pushing an agenda to destroy America as we have always known it. That is the truth whether you want to believe it or not."

You think I read a word of that mess? LMAO

"But one more thing, when you said “you have no regard for democracy, you offer no positive agenda so you spend all your time throwing insults and scare words around to create as much division as possible in hopes it will help you get your way in future elections” Have you so quickly forgotten the 3 .5 years that you libs pushed the Russian collusion lie, in order to take down a duly elected President and/or destroy his Presidency. It was co-signed by your hero Obama, and carried out by Brennan and Comey... was and should’ve been the biggest scandal in the history of this country, but nothing will happen now that China Joe won. It was all a made up lie and Brennan let the cat out of the bag in his redacted notes. And the media outlets that YOU say are credible all knowingly pushed the propaganda lie for years lol. And you have the audacity to try and lecture someone about not caring about democracy? Do you realize how contradictory and insane you sound? Click click boom , ya hear?"

First of all, the collusion or attempt at collusion wasn't a lie and that's not what the Mueller Report said at all. I'm reading Michael Cohen's book right now and he was right in the middle of the action and lays out in great detail how Trump and Putin both conspired to damage Hillary due to their mutual hatred of her. Trump may have been too big of a bumbling fool to get in more trouble, but it wasn't for lack of trying. And let's not forget he refused to be deposed so we never heard from the horse's mouth. In addition, do you remember the DNC server being hacked, the Wikileaks releases and Roger Stone's involvement? Do you not remember Paul Manafort sharing polling data with a Russian Intelligence agent so they could use the demographic data to blast their targets with bots and propaganda? Not only was there smoke, there was actual fire that was uncovered, so you're full of it if you truly believe there was nothing to it.

And of course you say Obama signed off on it because that's what your orange, buffalo sized turnip told you LOLOL. This fallacy came about because during the monitoring of Russian communications, which was completely normal and what Obama actually signed off on, it was discovered that Michael Flynn was unmasked as he attempted to inform the Russians of changes to American policy when Trump took office. And he plead guilty to it TWICE for god's sake! A later bipartisan Senate investigation cleared Obama and his administration of wrongdoing, but of course you'll dismiss that because Cheeto told you different! https://www.statesman.com/story/new...-on-trumprsquos-campaign-get-caught/42457379/

And lastly as far as your insults go, I'll use the recent words of a Pennsylvania legislator:

" Your boos mean nothing to me - I've seen what you cheer for"
Well you took 12 hours of research on that post, I would say good job if not for the fact that it’s just the usual twisted, distorted lies and talking points that you pick up from your liberal/Marxist news media outlets that you believe in your little mind are credible. So instead of wasting too much of my time on your first paragraph in red I’ll just respond this way ...

You have no idea what media I consume, but I assure you I have a mind of my own and know exactly what I'm talking about. In addition to being very well read, I see the putrid propaganda the left puts out and I also watch and read what left wing media sources report independently of that, so that I have a well rounded picture of what you crazies are absorbing. They've given up on the truth and facts because there's no audience for it. If they do slip up and say something factual, y'all will flip that channel faster than your mom can unbutton her overalls. So to keep the lights on they have to tell you what you want to hear and that means LIES - endless lies that justify your belief in things that didn't happen or things you want to be true, but aren't. So because they all report the same lies in order to out-Marxist each other for eyeballs, you freaks live in an alternate reality of your own making. It would be sad if it weren't so dangerous but your current politics has been reduced to nothing but a stream of grievances, so that's what you get - and your media plays right along with your demand to be outraged.

See, I just changed a few words, but in my case what mine said is the truth lol...

On your second point... oh you read it, you read it lmao...But maybe after your Mommy cooks you dinner tonight you will get up the courage to tackle it? Nah I doubt it, because that Communist treatise brings your whole house of cards down. You should have time too, because as much as you post on here 24/7 I don’t see how you could have a job.

And you’re telling me that Cohen says Trump and Putin conspired together to damage Hillary, and Mueller and the Dems spent 40 something million dollars on an investigation and turned over every damn rock in this world, and his investigation didn’t report that? ... what I copied and pasted below is what NPR (not a conservative site) had to say about the Mueller report once it came out. Once again, you’re either willfully being misled by your lying liberal news sources (the same media who carried on this propaganda lie for 3.5 years to destroy a sitting President) or you know you’re being misleading. I would guess the latter based on your posts. It says that yes the RUSSIANS hacked the DNC, and they also had something to do with Wikileaks getting their hands on some of the materIal. Nowhere does it say that Trump or his people had anything to do with it. When are they going to look into Joe’s and Hunters’ shady business dealings with China? They have the laptop. It’s not going to happen is the answer, but you knew that.

We're breaking down the results of the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. As we've been discussing this hour, the special counsel did not find that President Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government - that according to a summary of the conclusions delivered by the - Attorney General William Barr to the Congress. But one of the key questions of Robert Mueller's investigation was into the nature of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

I'm back with NPR security editor Phil Ewing. Phil, can you tell us more about that?

PHIL EWING, BYLINE: Sure. And as someone who spent a lot of the past 22 months trying to understand the story from the outside without - unlike Mr. Mueller - a team of FBI investigators working for me, just going on public comments and congressional testimony and so forth, this summary from the - Attorney General Will Barr to Congress about Mueller's findings is very interesting because it confirms a lot of what we've already understood about the story from those public sources.

The summary describes two main efforts, as it calls them. One is the campaign of social media agitation by the so-called Internet Research Agency, this office full of trolls in Russia that, in 2016, used Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and other platforms to turn up the volume as much as possible on political debate within the United States to put Americans at each other's throats even more than they already might've been because of the political season.

And this isn't described in the Barr letter, but what we know from other reporting is that included some events that took place in real life. For example, in Texas, in 2016, these Russian trolls scheduled pro-Muslim and anti-Muslim events on the same day across the street from each other. And they also intervened in actual real-world campaign events. So there was a actual campaign implication involved with that, just beyond the so-called fake news and other things on Facebook.

The second effort that it identifies is the efforts to steal material from political targets in the United States and then release it publicly to cause chaos in the American political environment. Most famously, there were the cyberattacks against Democratic National Committee - that cost the chairwoman at the time, Debbie Wasserman Schultz her job - and then, of course, later on, in 2016, the emails of President Trump's - or excuse me - Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta were released by WikiLeaks, and that caused a whole other whirlwind, as it were. And that's the limit of what this summary describes.

But it may not be the extent of the Russian interference. I've learned, as part of this coverage, to pay attention to specific words and legal documents when lawyers are involved. And this letter, for example, says there were two main Russian efforts. I've described those two, but that word main seems to suggest that, in fact, there might have been others. We know there were overtures made by Russian agents to Trump's campaign. They apparently were not reciprocated, according to this summary, which is good political news for the president.

Finally, what I’ll copy and paste below shoots down your last paragraph in red about Obama...

National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents about a claim Hillary Clinton ordered “a campaign plan to stir up a scandal” by linking President Trump to Russia in 2016 — and that indicate then-President Barack Obama knew about her possible role.

Ratcliffe provided an undated set of notes from then-CIA Director John Brennan about a briefing for Obama that touched on the allegation, and an investigative referral from the CIA to the FBI describing the claim.

“Today, at the direction of President Trump, I declassified additional documents relevant to ongoing Congressional oversight and investigative activities,” Ratcliffe told Fox News Tuesday.

Most of the unredacted content in the documents was released by Ratcliffe last week, though minor new details cast doubt on former FBI Director James Comey’s declaration last week that he could not recall the claim, which Clinton allies deny as baseless potential Russian disinformation.

The newly released notes from Brennan, who now is a fiery anti-Trump commentator, indicate that Brennan briefed Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 28 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

Ratcliffe’s initial disclosure said that, according to Brennan’s notes, Clinton allegedly approved the scheme on July 26. The minor inaccuracy shortens the window of time between Clinton’s alleged approval of the plot and the FBI opening its investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion on July 31, 2016.

A previously undisclosed annotation in Brennan’s notes appears to attribute to Obama an interest in “any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia.”

The initials “JC” also are on the briefing notes, implying that Comey attended the meeting where Brennan discussed the theory with Obama.

In the margins are also references to “Denis” and “Susan,” which could refer to former national security adviser Susan Rice and Obama chief of staff Denis McDonough.

And lastly, for anyone to be stupid enough to make a comment like ‘China cares more about this country than Republicans do’... (like you did in an earlier post) well touché on your last line “your boos mean nothing to me, I’ve seen who you cheer for” lol

Last edited:
Well you took 12 hours of research on that post, I would say good job if not for the fact that it’s just the usual twisted, distorted lies and talking points that you pick up from your liberal/Marxist news media outlets that you believe in your little mind are credible. So instead of wasting too much of my time on your first paragraph in red I’ll just respond this way ...

You have no idea what media I consume, but I assure you I have a mind of my own and know exactly what I'm talking about. In addition to being very well read, I see the putrid propaganda the left puts out and I also watch and read what left wing media sources report independently of that, so that I have a well rounded picture of what you crazies are absorbing. They've given up on the truth and facts because there's no audience for it. If they do slip up and say something factual, y'all will flip that channel faster than your mom can unbutton her overalls. So to keep the lights on they have to tell you what you want to hear and that means LIES - endless lies that justify your belief in things that didn't happen or things you want to be true, but aren't. So because they all report the same lies in order to out-Marxist each other for eyeballs, you freaks live in an alternate reality of your own making. It would be sad if it weren't so dangerous but your current politics has been reduced to nothing but a stream of grievances, so that's what you get - and your media plays right along with your demand to be outraged.

See, I just changed a few words, but in my case what mine said is the truth lol...

On your second point... oh you read it, you read it lmao...But maybe after your Mommy cooks you dinner tonight you will get up the courage to tackle it? Nah I doubt it, because that Communist treatise brings your whole house of cards down. You should have time too, because as much as you post on here 24/7 I don’t see how you could have a job.

And you’re telling me that Cohen says Trump and Putin conspired together to damage Hillary, and Mueller and the Dems spent 40 something million dollars on an investigation and turned over every damn rock in this world, and his investigation didn’t report that? ... what I copied and pasted below is what NPR (not a conservative site) had to say about the Mueller report once it came out. Once again, you’re either willfully being misled by your lying liberal news sources (the same media who carried on this propaganda lie for 3.5 years to destroy a sitting President) or you know you’re being misleading. I would guess the latter based on your posts. It says that yes the RUSSIANS hacked the DNC, and they also had something to do with Wikileaks getting their hands on some of the materIal. Nowhere does it say that Trump or his people had anything to do with it. When are they going to look into Joe’s and Hunters’ shady business dealings with China? They have the laptop. It’s not going to happen is the answer, but you knew that.

We're breaking down the results of the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. As we've been discussing this hour, the special counsel did not find that President Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government - that according to a summary of the conclusions delivered by the - Attorney General William Barr to the Congress. But one of the key questions of Robert Mueller's investigation was into the nature of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

I'm back with NPR security editor Phil Ewing. Phil, can you tell us more about that?

PHIL EWING, BYLINE: Sure. And as someone who spent a lot of the past 22 months trying to understand the story from the outside without - unlike Mr. Mueller - a team of FBI investigators working for me, just going on public comments and congressional testimony and so forth, this summary from the - Attorney General Will Barr to Congress about Mueller's findings is very interesting because it confirms a lot of what we've already understood about the story from those public sources.

The summary describes two main efforts, as it calls them. One is the campaign of social media agitation by the so-called Internet Research Agency, this office full of trolls in Russia that, in 2016, used Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and other platforms to turn up the volume as much as possible on political debate within the United States to put Americans at each other's throats even more than they already might've been because of the political season.

And this isn't described in the Barr letter, but what we know from other reporting is that included some events that took place in real life. For example, in Texas, in 2016, these Russian trolls scheduled pro-Muslim and anti-Muslim events on the same day across the street from each other. And they also intervened in actual real-world campaign events. So there was a actual campaign implication involved with that, just beyond the so-called fake news and other things on Facebook.

The second effort that it identifies is the efforts to steal material from political targets in the United States and then release it publicly to cause chaos in the American political environment. Most famously, there were the cyberattacks against Democratic National Committee - that cost the chairwoman at the time, Debbie Wasserman Schultz her job - and then, of course, later on, in 2016, the emails of President Trump's - or excuse me - Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta were released by WikiLeaks, and that caused a whole other whirlwind, as it were. And that's the limit of what this summary describes.

But it may not be the extent of the Russian interference. I've learned, as part of this coverage, to pay attention to specific words and legal documents when lawyers are involved. And this letter, for example, says there were two main Russian efforts. I've described those two, but that word main seems to suggest that, in fact, there might have been others. We know there were overtures made by Russian agents to Trump's campaign. They apparently were not reciprocated, according to this summary, which is good political news for the president.

Finally, what I’ll copy and paste below shoots down your last paragraph in red about Obama...

National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents about a claim Hillary Clinton ordered “a campaign plan to stir up a scandal” by linking President Trump to Russia in 2016 — and that indicate then-President Barack Obama knew about her possible role.

Ratcliffe provided an undated set of notes from then-CIA Director John Brennan about a briefing for Obama that touched on the allegation, and an investigative referral from the CIA to the FBI describing the claim.

“Today, at the direction of President Trump, I declassified additional documents relevant to ongoing Congressional oversight and investigative activities,” Ratcliffe told Fox News Tuesday.

Most of the unredacted content in the documents was released by Ratcliffe last week, though minor new details cast doubt on former FBI Director James Comey’s declaration last week that he could not recall the claim, which Clinton allies deny as baseless potential Russian disinformation.

The newly released notes from Brennan, who now is a fiery anti-Trump commentator, indicate that Brennan briefed Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 28 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

Ratcliffe’s initial disclosure said that, according to Brennan’s notes, Clinton allegedly approved the scheme on July 26. The minor inaccuracy shortens the window of time between Clinton’s alleged approval of the plot and the FBI opening its investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion on July 31, 2016.

A previously undisclosed annotation in Brennan’s notes appears to attribute to Obama an interest in “any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign + Russia.”

The initials “JC” also are on the briefing notes, implying that Comey attended the meeting where Brennan discussed the theory with Obama.

In the margins are also references to “Denis” and “Susan,” which could refer to former national security adviser Susan Rice and Obama chief of staff Denis McDonough.

And lastly, for anyone to be stupid enough to make a comment like ‘China cares more about this country than Republicans do’... (like you did in an earlier post) well touché on your last line “your boos mean nothing to me, I’ve seen who you cheer for” lol
TL : DR

PS - You're a bore - you should fix that

giphy.gif

TL : DR

PS - You're a bore - you should fix that

giphy.gif
Oh you read it, you little shi*stain lol... I’ve just handed you your ass in this thread so many times you shoulda tapped out a long time ago.

And don’t call me out every time I post to no one in particular and I won’t bore you. Enjoy the rest of your evening in the basement.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT