ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest political backfire of all time?

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
$200 million raised for Trump since the verdict.

To contrast he raised $50 million in the 2nd half of 2023. He raised $4mm the day after the mug shot.

He will likely get to $250mm this week. The people are pissed.

The democrats stood up and shit in their own nest.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
In 5 years we will look back and see this corruption as what broke the democrats hold on the black vote.

The system treats Trump the same way that blacks perceive the system treats them.

There is a significant shift in the black bloc vote

Trump was great for the black bloc

Biden has been a disaster

Of course there are many black herders trying to keep the black vote under the Democratic tent with promises of free stuff and pandering

I am liking seeing what truly educated blacks are doing with their votes

There is a significant shift in the black bloc vote

Trump was great for the black bloc

Biden has been a disaster

Of course there are many black herders trying to keep the black vote under the Democratic tent with promises of free stuff and pandering

I am liking seeing what truly educated blacks are doing with their votes

Free stuff or not, Blacks have always viewed “the system” as unfair to them. There is a larger percentage of black men locked up than any other race.

The justice system that they are weaponizing against Trump is the same system weaponized against them, or so they perceive.

Between that and the illegals getting the dollars that traditionally go to Black communities, we are seeing blacks flee the Democratic Party faster than ever. This will be a seismic shit for years to come.

The only way China Joe wins this year is with twice the level of cheating that they pulled last time and everyone is watching closely now.

$200 million raised for Trump since the verdict.

To contrast he raised $50 million in the 2nd half of 2023. He raised $4mm the day after the mug shot.

He will likely get to $250mm this week. The people are pissed.

The democrats stood up and shit in their own nest.
Assuming this is true, how much of that will ever make it to a campaign expense? Trump likes to steal money you know.

I guess you got your fake electors lined up this time? lol
I am sure that you know each party nominates its own electors for each state in case they win. In the case of the contested 2020 election the alternate electors were sent to DC and the arguments for contested states were to be had but it never occurred as they went into emergency session mode after the false flag j6 events were kicked in and then just went in and rubber stamped the electoral college with no debate. Everything that occurred benefitted the democrats and the deep state and thats a fact.

Assuming this is true, how much of that will ever make it to a campaign expense? Trump likes to steal money you know.
Oh it’s true.

This is over. The November election is a formality at this point.

Biden is a lame duck and even though he is, President Trump dominates the headlines and drives the news narrative

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
"All of a sudden, and I know this sounds crazy, but I believe it to be true. History will look at this five to ten years from now and say how Trump became the president again. Alvin Bragg was the kingmaker." - Kevin Oleary

I am sure that you know each party nominates its own electors for each state in case they win. In the case of the contested 2020 election the alternate electors were sent to DC and the arguments for contested states were to be had but it never occurred as they went into emergency session mode after the false flag j6 events were kicked in and then just went in and rubber stamped the electoral college with no debate. Everything that occurred benefitted the democrats and the deep state and thats a fact.
Darn so all these fake electors who have been charged in michigan and arizona is just another lawfare? darn, what are we gonna do with democrats stealing elections left and right. We need to elect a man of the people, like DJ, who knows what it is like to have an election stolen, a man who knows how to fight fire with fire, a man who aint afraid of the courtroom.....

Reactions: yoshi121374
Free stuff or not, Blacks have always viewed “the system” as unfair to them. There is a larger percentage of black men locked up than any other race.

The justice system that they are weaponizing against Trump is the same system weaponized against them, or so they perceive.

Between that and the illegals getting the dollars that traditionally go to Black communities, we are seeing blacks flee the Democratic Party faster than ever. This will be a seismic shit for years to come.
lol, you got enough back handed insults in there to fill a KKK happy hour. The prosecutor was smart, unafraid, and hardworking. And he is Black. He has done his job, unlike the mystified hypnotized trumpified republicans.

Last edited:
Darn so all these fake electors who have been charged in michigan and arizona is just another lawfare? darn, what are we gonna do with democrats stealing elections left and right. We need to elect a man of the people, like DJ, who knows what it is like to have an election stolen, a man who knows how to fight fire with fire, a man who aint afraid of the courtroom.....
It is lawfare and I would more describe as the deep state controlled faction which is large. They act together with a hive mind to protect their control and it consists of democrats and republicans that hold big positions at all levels and wings of govt. This is just a fact imo. You can look at history and confirm that electoral challenges have occurred in the past and it is a constitutional process. J6 was a pre planned false flag attack to complete the coup. They took over the US presidency against the will of the American people to protect their overall control. This is my strongly felt opinion.

"All of a sudden, and I know this sounds crazy, but I believe it to be true. History will look at this five to ten years from now and say how Trump became the president again. Alvin Bragg was the kingmaker." - Kevin Oleary
Who would expect oleary to say anything otherwise? this is the fox narrative so jump on it fat piggy...one constitutional crisis after another...

It is lawfare and I would more describe as the deep state controlled faction which is large. They act together with a hive mind to protect their control and it consists of democrats and republicans that hold big positions at all levels and wings of govt. This is just a fact imo. You can look at history and confirm that electoral challenges have occurred in the past and it is a constitutional process. J6 was a pre planned false flag attack to complete the coup. They took over the US presidency against the will of the American people to protect their overall control. This is my strongly felt opinion.

So it's your "strongly felt opinion". That is the most honest and truthful thing you have ever said. That also shows the problem with every single post you make.

You have no facts. You have no truth, you have feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT