ADVERTISEMENT

Bizarre OT: Seeking Source to Make a Simple Playing Card Bifold Applicator Product with Sticky Surface to Seal After Folded

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
It may be unbelievable but on occasion I have really gained some valuable knowledge and insights from OT conversations on TI.

Presently in my retirement I am working on an idea for a product that I am making at home with supplies from Hobby Lobby and Hardware stores to try out my idea.

My wife had a complaint about stuff around the house, so necessity is the mother of invention.

The simple thing I designed to solve my wife's problem works great and she nor anyone I asked has ever seen it in stores. I have and my wife and kids say you need to make them commercially and sell the darn things.

I have decided to start investigating potential manufacturers and means to make this very simple product and the best way as I have designed several homemade versions which all have worked great on accomplishing the task.

So I am looking to streamline getting a design and ideas put together. Essentially think in terms of a playing sized card folded in half with a peel off stick on one side. The sticky peel off would be pulled off and the folded card would be pushed onto the item and then sealed by squeezing the sticky sides together. There will be a pill inside this bifold which will be squeezed to release the product.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News