Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I was reading the threads on here today and had a big laugh

Systemic Racism White Supremacy DEI

I really don’t get how people make claims that when investigated

I must be going to the wrong web sites and data points

Based on what I was Googling today

More Blacks kill blacks by a huge number in the US

The white supremacists murder rate when compared to the black on black murder rate is not statistically significant

Just a month a so again where I live in one month there was like 30 black on black murders

When I did some searches for White Supremacy murders of blacks it was like 20 to 30 a year

I ask myself where then is this claims being justified

I just can’t see it

Help me out

How does the fear of White Supremacists exceed that of Black Murderers when based on what I read on many web sites that Black folks are more likely to be murdered by a Black criminal , die from drugs or be killed in a car wreck than die at the hands of a White Supremacist

No human loss of life before their time is a good thing

I just want to understand why the fear when the numbers say

FEAR BLACK CRIMINALS KILLING A BLACK PERSON AND NOT A WHITE SUPREMACIST

Answers folks as I would love to know what I am missing

The white supremacists murder rate when compared to the black on black murder rate is not statistically significant

Just a month a so again where I live in one month there was like 30 black on black murders

When I did some searches for White Supremacy murders of blacks it was like 20 to 30 a year

I just can’t see it

Help me out

How does the fear of White Supremacists exceed that of Black Murderers when based on what I read on many web sites that Black folks are more likely to be murdered by a Black criminal , die from drugs or be killed in a car wreck than die at the hands of a White Supremacist

Political agenda that is what you are missing.

Couple additional points without looking it up I’m willing to bet that there are more blacks killing whites than the so called white supremacist killing blacks. I’d also wager that they are probably pretty liberal in calling something an act of white supremacy. Just a hunch though…

Couple additional points without looking it up I’m willing to bet that there are more blacks killing whites than the so called white supremacist killing blacks. I’d also wager that they are probably pretty liberal in calling something an act of white supremacy. Just a hunch though…

To be clear I do NOT advocate for violence of innocents

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE PRINCIPALS OF WHITE SUPREMACY

I just cannot make FACTS line up with the fire hose of propaganda pouring out the mouths of so many liberals leftists and Democrats

I would bet there are more murders by illegal immigrants than White Supremacists

So why no warning about illegal immigrants

I would bet there are more murders by illegal immigrants than White Supremacists

So why no warning about illegal immigrants

So the Lincoln Riley murder as described by President Joe Biden would be the National Poster For this outrage

The Trojans will have to get a new coach from this egregious act

Oops correction Mr President

That was Laken Riley

But of course she does not matter to you

So the Lincoln Riley murder as described by President Joe Biden would be the National Poster For this outrage

The Trojans will have to get a new coach from this egregious act

Oops correction Mr President

That was Laken Riley

But of course she does not matter to you
You guys go from ‘I don’t care if COVID kills everyone above 55’ to ‘one lady died, the country is ruined’. It’s so impressive to watch your morals bend around your politics.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Once again missing the point about what people are upset about.

It’s not merely the killing itself. It’s the perception that people in a position of authority and public trust, i.e. the police, are committing murder and getting away with it. It’s anger about accountability

The “black on black crime” retort is a high school level attempt to dodge the actual point

Choke somebody for several minutes to the point of killing him, and half the country will defend your attempt to weasel out of responsibility.

Last edited:
Once again missing the point about what people are upset about.

It’s not merely the killing itself. It’s the perception that people in a position of authority and public trust, i.e. the police, are committing murder and getting away with it. It’s anger about accountability

The “black on black crime” retort is a high school level attempt to dodge the actual point

Choke somebody for several minutes to the point of killing him, and half the country will defend your attempt to weasel out of responsibility.

Your are really a lost child feigning being informed

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

I just can’t see it

Help me out

Surely you aren’t condoning racist murders because non-racist murders also happen?

Surely you aren’t condoning racist murders because non-racist murders also happen?

I support the plan that murders become extinct on earth

Regardless of what adjective you want to put in front of the word murder.

Problem as I see it is deaths even accidental such as police restraining violent persons resisting arrest that results in an unfortunate death are now repurposed as a murder to gain political advantage

George Floyd was an example of heavily drugged criminal at the doorstep of death who resists arrest and poorly trained policemen who by ignorance allow the man to suffer distress allowing in his death

As a result of the misfortunate events people use that event to schedule around 600 riots in the 2020 year and start campaigns to defund police instead of improving the process of public safety

To include eliminating murders or accidental deaths

I support the plan that murders become extinct on earth

Regardless of what adjective you want to put in front of the word murder.

Problem as I see it is deaths even accidental such as police restraining violent persons resisting arrest that results in an unfortunate death are now repurposed as a murder to gain political advantage

George Floyd was an example of heavily drugged criminal at the doorstep of death who resists arrest and poorly trained policemen who by ignorance allow the man to suffer distress allowing in his death

As a result of the misfortunate events people use that event to schedule around 600 riots in the 2020 year and start campaigns to defund police instead of improving the process of public safety

To include eliminating murders or accidental deaths
You have no idea what you are talking about. Police have been trained that positional asphyxiation can kill for almost 3 decades. The Fourth Amendment of the Constitution protects Americans from unreasonable seizures.

Anyway, the point is that some people are killed for purely racist reasons. If you dont believe that you are just kidding yourself. There is nothing wrong admitting it. It would help take a step toward your stated goal.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Police have been trained that positional asphyxiation can kill for almost 3 decades. The Fourth Amendment of the Constitution protects Americans from unreasonable seizures.

Anyway, the point is that some people are killed for purely racist reasons. If you dont believe that you are just kidding yourself. There is nothing wrong admitting it. It would help take a step toward your stated goal.

Did at any point did I say that there are murders and crimes committed for a wrong reason or create some form of denial of bad behavior.

There are black people who are killed by whites for racist reasons.

I have talked to blacks who killed other blacks because of skin tone.

I have talked to people who killed another because of politics.

So yes there are reasons or motives people do evil.

You are trying to undermine my point with claiming for some reason I am too stupid to recognize that motives cause crimes.

And sadly as much training is given to police it is never enough or forgotten

People make mistakes and are not always doing the perfect job or best job

Recognize that and you will see more of my point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT