ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Scarborough yells "F Trump"

honestly when i hear people say this, I immediately assume they contribute very little to society and the burden of proof is on them to prove otherwise.

fun fact, his brother was given the same amount and now works for President Trump or he too would be living in poverty like the people who criticize him.

comical really-like watching msnbc
I don't really give a shit but Trump was a child of a rich man. Like the Bush or the Kennedys. Yes, he was at least in the private sector, but he was never like most people.....middle class or working poor.

I don't really give a shit but Trump was a child of a rich man. Like the Bush or the Kennedys. Yes, he was at least in the private sector, but he was never like most people.....middle class or working poor.

I can give you 10,000 examples of people who came from nothing and now have improved your day to day activities because of a free market capitalistic society.

If you rely on the government to improve your lot in life, then you my friend are exactly what the democrats rely on every four years.

LMAO.. the African American and Hispanic unemployment numbers have been steadily trending downward since 2010. It's a joke for Trump to take credit for that.
Exactly I was waiting for someone to point this out!! Sigh, my white American friends.

Reactions: marshmk
I can give you 10,000 examples of people who came from nothing and now have improved your day to day activities because of a free market capitalistic society.

If you rely on the government to improve your lot in life, then you my friend are exactly what the democrats rely on every four years.
Um, I'm with you but I don't think Trump is one of them. Not many people get a paid Warton degree and 10 million.

Heck, I could use Bill Clinton as an example? Wanna go there?

And I'm a free capitalist. I just don't worship Trump.

Respect the countries president or get the hell out. Your country voted, you lost this time. Don't protest at a college football game and make a scene.

Yet he has more money than you'll ever dream of, "you dumbass"

We could all be wealthy if we could be content to be morally bankrupt too. Wait I am well off but without the moral collapse. Morally bankrupt = abusing the bankruptcy system MULTIPLE times to obtain/keep your wealth while shedding your rightfully earned debt ( btw this is also entitlement) and restructuring your company to continue ownership and profit from it or selling it for a profit after the bankruptcy and restructuring.

Last edited:
Um, I'm with you but I don't think Trump is one of them. Not many people get a paid Warton degree and 10 million.

Heck, I could use Bill Clinton as an example? Wanna go there?

And I'm a free capitalist. I just don't worship Trump.

You honestly have to have your head stuck in the sand to ignore where this guy came from, what he has done and where he is going, to see the impact he has had.

Bill Clinton was broke when he took office and crooked hillary is still under investigation. Ya lets go there.

Get smart

You honestly have to have your head stuck in the sand to ignore where this guy came from, what he has done and where he is going, to see the impact he has had.

Bill Clinton was broke when he took office and crooked hillary is still under investigation. Ya lets go there.

Get smart
Ok Dude. But, really don't give a shit what you think.

Get smart

serious question - do you have asperger's?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT