ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James Heart Attack aged 19 - Stable at the moment.

OleFastball

The Mariana Trench
Jun 8, 2021
Wow. Not a fan but prayers to him and his family. Very scary. Was unconscious and taken to hospital but seems to be stable at the moment.

Fair or unfair, the vax is going to be called into question.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Did Hank Gathers die of the vax in 1990?

What about Gaines Adams?

What about Len Bias?

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Wow. Not a fan but prayers to him and his family. Very scary. Was unconscious and taken to hospital but seems to be stable at the moment.

Fair or unfair, the vax is going to be called into question.
Trump said take the vaccine.

What about Gaines Adams?

What about Len Bias?
All fair observations. However, the vax as a cause cannot be summarily dismissed either. Myocarditis is a verified side effect of the vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls

What about Gaines Adams?

What about Len Bias?
They had coke attacks. At least Bias did.

All fair observations. However, the vax as a cause cannot be summarily dismissed either. Myocarditis is a verified side effect of the vaccine.

Does Elon know if Bronny is vaccinated?
Does Elon know how long ago he got his last shot? Because if it wasn't recent, it wouldn't be linked. Regardless, in almost all cases the symptoms are mild, easily treated and short lived. What a disgusting pig Elon is for putting this out there. I'm hoping more than ever now for his failure.

Does Elon know how long ago he got his last shot? Because if it wasn't recent, it wouldn't be linked. Regardless, in almost all cases the symptoms are mild, easily treated and short lived. What a disgusting pig Elon is for putting this out there. I'm hoping more than ever now for his failure.
Rich boy elon has his own soap box and he's going to lead us to the promised land

Reactions: dpic73

Disgusting pig for pointing out that the vaccine causes Myocarditis and questions whehter it is rare or not? You need some counseling.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Disgusting pig for pointing out that the vaccine causes Myocarditis and questions whehter it is rare or not? You need some counseling.
He had no business whatsoever putting it out there that it "might" be vaccine related when he doesn't know a damn thing about Bronny's vaccination status. And the cases of myocarditis are rare, so yes, he's a disgusting pig because he's got the biggest microphone on the planet and uses it for propaganda that will appeal to your sort.

He had no business whatsoever putting it out there that it "might" be vaccine related when he doesn't know a damn thing about Bronny's vaccination status. And the cases of myocarditis are rare, so yes, he's a disgusting pig because he's got the biggest microphone on the planet and uses it for propaganda that will appeal to your sort.

I think its very reasonable to speculate that the vaccine may have caused it. It's not your everyday occurrence that a 19 year old in PEAK physical condition has a heart attack. You want to make it political when most just want the truth, wherever that may fall.

IDGAF if it was the vaccine or not, 1) It is certainly a possibilty 2) certainly worth investigating.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I think its very reasonable to speculate that the vaccine may have caused it. It's not your everyday occurrence that a 19 year old in PEAK physical condition has a heart attack. You want to make it political when most just want the truth, wherever that may fall.

IDGAF if it was the vaccine or not, 1) It is certainly a possibilty 2) certainly worth investigating.
And it's incredibly irresponsible for the alt-right blowhard with the biggest microphone on the planet to put it out there, when he doesn't have a clue what caused it. Just so he can earn street cred with your sort.

And it's incredibly irresponsible for the alt-right blowhard with the biggest microphone on the planet to put it out there, when he doesn't have a clue what caused it. Just so he can earn street cred with your sort.

Elon is far from the only one to speculate. I think its a safe assumption that Bronny was vaccinated as they pushed that shit on everyone. All NBA players had to be vaccinated so it's not a far stretch to assume that the familes of the players were also vaccinated.

No one has a clue what caused it, yet. But we should absolutely be investigating because it is not normal for a 19 year old in amazing physical shape to have a heart attack. It's also hard to dismiss the fact that these vaccines were given to almost everyone and that they have a side effect of myocarditis.

There is nothing irresponsible about wanting an investigation into why that happened. It's hard to fathom why you are so against it. But its far from your only irrational thoughts so i guess i understand it.

Elon is far from the only one to speculate. I think its a safe assumption that Bronny was vaccinated as they pushed that shit on everyone. All NBA players had to be vaccinated so it's not a far stretch to assume that the familes of the players were also vaccinated.

No one has a clue what caused it, yet. But we should absolutely be investigating because it is not normal for a 19 year old in amazing physical shape to have a heart attack. It's also hard to dismiss the fact that these vaccines were given to almost everyone and that they have a side effect of myocarditis.

There is nothing irresponsible about wanting an investigation into why that happened. It's hard to fathom why you are so against it. But its far from your only irrational thoughts so i guess i understand it.
LMAO at investigation. What makes his health your business? It was more than likely unrelated to the vaccine and you're not entitled to know the cause.

It's also not likely that he got his last shot recently since at present time they don't recommend more than one shot of the bivalent and that came out last year.

How much time has to pass before you'll no longer blame health issues on the vaccine?

Reactions: yoshi121374
LMAO at investigation. What makes his health your business? It was more than likely unrelated to the vaccine and you're not entitled to know the cause.

It's also not likely that he got his last shot recently since at present time they don't recommend more than one shot of the bivalent and that came out last year.

How much time has to pass before you'll no longer blame health issues on the vaccine?

So you are entitled to insist that we wear a mask, insiste that we be vaccinated, insist that we show proof of vaccination to go to a grocery store but GOD FORBID if we ask about your vaccination status. Get fvcked.

• Haha
Rich boy elon has his own soap box and he's going to lead us to the promised land
Much like this hypocrite? She's not a doctor but had to tell us what to do only to discover that vaccinated people can and do spread the virus along with getting Covid anyway. I got it despite being vaccinated and my wife got it twice after being vaccinated.

So you are entitled to insist that we wear a mask, insiste that we be vaccinated, insist that we show proof of vaccination to go to a grocery store but GOD FORBID if we ask about your vaccination status. Get fvcked.
I didn't ask you to do a damn thing you Trump licking magat. But your party's irresponsible behavior has led to many more of your voters dying than the other side. I should probably thank you for your stupidity.

Yes, he is the best allocator of capital of all time at this moment.

And you think that makes him the best capitalist of all time? Better than Henry Ford, Better than Vanderbilt, Better than Bill Gates, better than Adam Smith, or David Ricardo, John Stuart Mill?

None of those are/were as good as Elon Musk?

That guy was insane and the most vehemently anti-xax guy this board has ever seen, then he suddenly vanished. I always wondered if covid got him.

All joking aside cause it's legit sad. I've known two people who were vehemently anti-vax who died from Covid. Just such a damn waste.

Reactions: dpic73
And you think that makes him the best capitalist of all time? Better than Henry Ford, Better than Vanderbilt, Better than Bill Gates, better than Adam Smith, or David Ricardo, John Stuart Mill?

None of those are/were as good as Elon Musk?
Quite frankly, no. They were not as good as elon musk. Elon is about to take us to another freaking planet. Sit down.

• Haha
If you consider the best capitalist of all time going down in flames then sure, he is going down in flames. haha
Sure he's won the money game for life. But hes a divorced dad who's alienated his own children and is having the most public mid life crisis I've ever seen. His moves at twitter are beyond stupid and he's lost 80% of the work force and half the revenue, then he rebrands the company to x.com.... Which was something he failed at Paypal and was fired for because he was losing so much money. Sure he bought into Telsa and SpaceX which printed money because of government subsidies. The guy is worth 0 without tax payer subsidies.

One thing Musk stans don't realize, which i didn't know either until 3 years ago, is that he didn't start paypal, he didn't start tsla. He was forced out of paypal and tsla was already rolling when he got there. He's a really good confidence man but if you've paid attention like I have being a former tsla stock owner, he's way over promised and under delivered. He is living in a bubble, but his billions in insulation allow him to act like a total fool.

I sold my Tsla stock when I saw his 'hyper loop' in vegas. Total shit show and con game. At some point he started believing his own bullshit..

Last edited:
Quite frankly, no. They were not as good as elon musk. Elon is about to take us to another freaking planet. Sit down.
No he wont. Id take that bet 10 to 1 odds. Musk will be an 'advisor' but he's toast man. Wouldn't let him manage my kids piggy bank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT