ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace noose a hoax? Edit: Haha confirmed race baiter

Confederate flag has no place in our society other than in museums and history books to document the South's rebellion and defeat. It was always and is currently a racist symbol. There is nothing "fake" about that narrative .....

I was thinking in the US we still respect private rights so I would expect any individual or organization wishing to have and display memorabilia from the Confederacy would have that right

Most people including probably you are not aware or know that the Confederacy Constitution was modeled exactly after the US Constitution

Again defining the Bars and Stripes as ONLY a symbol of racism ignores the history and origins of the Cross of St Andrews

Perceptions are a powerful liar to those seeking a personal narrative

Why can’t liberals and race baiters take the loss, apologize and show some GD unity. Instead, they just double down and divide us even further. If racism is as rampant as we are told, then why are so many of these situations hoaxes?? Why does it have to be searched out and invented if it’s in our face so much?

Simple, because they are on the attack and have momentum. You don't re-enforce failure, you quickly abandon it to die and transition to lines of attack that are showing success. This maintains forward progress, keeps things fluid and keeps you inside the enemy's decision cycle.

This is a valid strategy and one that is a cornerstone of Russian military doctrine. Cold hearted, but effective.

Simple, because they are on the attack and have momentum. You don't re-enforce failure, you quickly abandon it to die and transition to lines of attack that are showing success. This maintains forward progress, keeps things fluid and keeps you inside the enemy's decision cycle.

This is a valid strategy and one that is a cornerstone of Russian military doctrine. Cold hearted, but effective.

Chinese Strategy

First Virus

Now fund Marxists riots and chaos on the down low

have the portion of the population such as Obama Clinton’s Biden’s etc preach bad about Trump and good about China and anarchy

First shots fired and Chinese are doing great job

I am in favor of checking out nukes and be ready

China can lose 400 million compared to our 350 million and still have a billion people to rule the world

I find it to be very sick humor when I laugh at the Blacks who think the Anglo European whites treat them bad

When the Chinese take over most races will cease to exist due to the expected genocide to come

I have a simple question. If the noose was used as a door pull and someone tried to use it, wouldn't it cinch on the hand doing the pulling? Wouldn't this have been cause for questioning why it was there? I am having a hard time understanding that not one person saw or said something about it from October 2019 until now, especially if they tried to use it. Another plausible explanation is that it was just a hand pull and not a Noose as has been reported. Has anyone seen a photo of this so-called Noose?

It would. Someone on another board suggested it may have been a different type of knot that looks similar but doesn't cinch. I don't know.

I can see how they would be concerned. However, once it was revealed it wasn't targeted at Wallace they should have let it go. Petty Motorsports released a good statement saying that they accept the findings, realize it was a mistake, but were being cautions.

IMO that was the proper response.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Anyone think this was still a hoax? Seems pretty evident that a reasonable mistake was made.

I have a simple question. If the noose was used as a door pull and someone tried to use it, wouldn't it cinch on the hand doing the pulling? Wouldn't this have been cause for questioning why it was there? I am having a hard time understanding that not one person saw or said something about it from October 2019 until now, especially if they tried to use it. Another plausible explanation is that it was just a hand pull and not a Noose as has been reported. Has anyone seen a photo of this so-called Noose?
https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/...nd-bubba-wallace-garage-says-concern-was-real

Anyone think this was still a hoax? Seems pretty evident that a reasonable mistake was made.

this was a hoax

not very reasonable response especially enabled by the media

maybe people will learn to get 3 news sources prior to passing judgement

those writing the articles now don't source like you were taught in school

you have to source for them if you wanna take the time

speed of release versus accuracy of release

doesn't matter if its factual or not

retractions happen and readers don't care

Take a good hard look at that photo. If that is a real photo (and I have my doubts) then how did that get past people for 8 months including Bubba Wallace who was racing at Talladega during that time? I am sure Bubba isn't the only Black person to be involved in the pit area at Dega. Not one person had concern over it? Really?

The reason I doubt the pic, is when I looked at the tweeted photos of the rope that was supposedly cut down it was white, this is a Brown Rope not a cord, it is a thick Rope. I call BS on the photo.....

Yes, NASCAR has been by and large a White mans sport. No denying it. The racists crap that has gone on and will continue to go on is real. I don't condone these actions one bit. But lets be real in saying that NASCAR used this to garner support for a sport that has been on the decline for the last few years.

Take a good hard look at that photo. If that is a real photo (and I have my doubts) then how did that get past people for 8 months including Bubba Wallace who was racing at Talladega during that time? I am sure Bubba isn't the only Black person to be involved in the pit area at Dega. Not one person had concern over it? Really?

The reason I doubt the pic, is when I looked at the tweeted photos of the rope that was supposedly cut down it was white, this is a Brown Rope not a cord, it is a thick Rope. I call BS on the photo.....

Yes, NASCAR has been by and large a White mans sport. No denying it. The racists crap that has gone on and will continue to go on is real. I don't condone these actions one bit. But lets be real in saying that NASCAR used this to garner support for a sport that has been on the decline for the last few years.
Hey what I was thinking when I first heard this story was a noose hanging from the rafters or ceiling of the garage. And then pictures from the internet surfaced, and I thought why in the hell did they call the FBI for a small hooped rope pull that must be common in these garages. And then this from NASCAR which looks much more serious than the photos from the internet which could also have been photo shopped as well. I guess we should all be glad that the FBI determined there was no foul play, and hopefully everyone in that sport will move forward and step into 2020 and beyond.

I'm not a fan of the sport, and I'm glad they eliminated that flag from the sport, and hopefully other drivers from all races will be welcomed in the sport if they have the ability to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT