ADVERTISEMENT

CDC Rigs the Data

This is so commonly referred to. Unfortunately it's done so without an understanding of how our system works. The Supreme Court ruled on what our constitution provides for now. They aren't saying what's right or wrong. They simply rule on what the Constitution states about a given matter. Then it's up to us to decide if we agree or disagree. If we disagree we can go about the process of passing your laws or amending the Constitution to address concerns. This is been done quite a number of times in our past but these days we don't seem to understand that it is still an application that is in place. I agree with the citizens united decision and I also hate it. We need to do something about it. But it's not the Supreme Court's fault that things are this way. It's our fault. In the end our Constitution says what it says and it doesn't say what it doesn't say. The people have the power to fill in the blanks when necessary.
I don't disagree, but congress is completely broken and filled with bad faith actors who have NO intention of doing anything other than passing their own pay raises. And its near impossible to fire them when they have slush funds of blind money funneling into their campaigns thanks to this ruling making it legal.

Reactions: fcctiger12
I don't disagree, but congress is completely broken and filled with bad faith actors who have NO intention of doing anything other than passing their own pay raises. And its near impossible to fire them when they have slush funds of blind money funneling into their campaigns thanks to this ruling making it legal.

And who keeps electing those people from both parties? Who allows all the concentration of power? Who has been educated by the government in such a way to be profoundly ignorant about what our country is about and why we should be expecting more from our government in terms of operating ethically and at greatly minimized levels?

That would be We The People...

And who keeps electing those people from both parties? Who allows all the concentration of power? Who has been educated by the government in such a way to be profoundly ignorant about what our country is about and why we should be expecting more from our government in terms of operating ethically and at greatly minimized levels?

That would be We The People...
Ok and its a cyclical cycle because the government is made up of us, and so are corporations so.... the problem is the game on top of the game. Profit

Reactions: fcctiger12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT