ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese "defector" exposes China lies from early Covid spread

That made me laugh. Yes. Trump stopped the yellow peril. But, he let in thousands of white Europeans into New York. And they had the disease. If only he wasn't a bigot.
Haters gonna hate. I just gave you facts from when he signed it and 5 days later the WHO still saying don't stop traveling. How much planner can it be. Show me proof of Trump being a Bigot by the way. Cause his policies say otherwise but you already have your mind made up so don't worry about it.

And not just Trump. I want an inquisition as to why the vast majority of our leading scientific experts blindly believed the CCP and even to this day are largely backing them. They either sold out the American people are were ridiculously blind or ignorant. Is it simply their hatred of Trump blinding them (consciously or unconsciously), or are they in the pocket of the CCP? Why is even raising the possibility that the virus escaped from the Wuhan lab concerning as to career suicide? Why is it ridiculed when the mere fact that the Wuhan lab is there makes it quite plausible before even considering the other evidence?

Our governor is completely asleep for all of this. Virginia is handling this a lot better. What does McMaster do when we have over 2000 cases today, say that bars have to stop serving after 11:00. That will help some, but what about all other times.

If you want CFB, wear a mask if you think it will work or not.

Reactions: DFan
Can you elaborate on what they are mad about?
Our governor is completely asleep for all of this. Virginia is handling this a lot better. What does McMaster do when we have over 2000 cases today, say that bars have to stop serving after 11:00. That will help some, but what about all other times.

Can you elaborate on what they are mad about?

Sure. I was pretty clear on what and others understood; but to spell it out to you, they are pissed that the CDC and Trump admin reacted slowly in the winter to this. The WHO (which I am sure some on her think is the devil) warned us back in December when China started shutting down to prep for this. The CDC and Trump gave them the middle finger and said “we good.”

The doctors I know are looking at this without a political influence and are pissed at how we handled it then and now.

Don’t come at me for being a liberal with these postings when I assure you my bank account is better with a republican is in charge. I lean towards the right. I just don’t blindly follow my party.

There: now let’s figure out how to make CFB work.

Reactions: DW4_2016
No. I think it's special that you think people should tune out media sources that have lied while happily lapping up lie after lie from trump

Do you trust everything that comes out of CNN, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Shumer? Just wondering.

If there’s one thing you do, its vehemently agreeing with EVERYTHING left leaning. Whether it’s killing babies, male backsides being used for male pleasure, penises disappearing in exchange for vaginas or a money growing on trees to pay for everything free world, you’re always guaranteed to be a part of that conversation.

And if you would think logically about any of those above, you’d realize just how crazy they all sound. Still doesn’t stop you from being an idiot.

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii

Virginia has significantly more deaths per million than South Carolina

Virgins has 230 deaths per million vs South Carolina at 185 deaths per million

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

now I’ll hang up and listen

Have you seen the DC area? I am not worried about 2-3 months ago. Worry about now. Nice comeback though.

We had almost 30 deaths Friday and they had 4 and they have so much more population. They only had 85 cases Friday. 85!!!! We had over 2000.

Virginia is doing it better now. Fact.

I’ll wait.

Reactions: IcelandTiger
Have you seen the DC area? I am not worried about 2-3 months ago. Worry about now. Nice comeback though.

We had almost 30 deaths Friday and they had 4 and they have so much more population. They only had 85 cases Friday. 85!!!! We had over 2000.

Virginia is doing it better now. Fact.

I’ll wait.

Reporting on the weekends is weird and light from some states. Monday’s are then bigger. Checkout the total cases in VA, they have more total active cases right now than SC. They had over 950 new cases yesterday. South Carolina is seeing a spike which makes sense to me with the dependency SC has on tourism from other states

edit: I’m very interested in how the cases vs deaths will play out now. The testing capabilities are now improved, so it isn’t apples to apples compared to March/April. Hopefully the ratio of cases to deaths is much lower now vs a few months ago. That is my hope anyways

Last edited:
Keep on believing the lies by the media and liberals. This is a Fact Check.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was wrong when he said that the Trump administration made no effort to get U.S. medical experts into China as the novel coronavirus epidemic spread there early this year.

“[W]hen we were talking … early on in this crisis, we said — I said, among others, that, you know, you should get into China, get our experts there, we have the best in the world, get them in so we know what’s actually happening,” Biden, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, said at a CNN virtual town hall on March 27. “There was no effort to do that.”

Except that isn’t the case.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tried to get into China just one week after China reported the outbreak to the World Health Organization on Dec. 31, 2019.

“On January 6, we offered to send a CDC team to China that could assist with these public health efforts,” Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said at a Jan. 28 press conference. “I reiterated that offer when I spoke to China’s Minister of Health on Monday, and it was reiterated again via the World Health Organization today. We are urging China: More cooperation and transparency are the most important steps you can take toward a more effective response.”

More than a week later, Azar said again at a Feb. 7 press conference that “our longstanding offer to send world-class experts to China to assist remains on the table.”

At the time, the New York Times reported, “Normally, teams from the agency’s Epidemic Intelligence Service can be in the air within 24 hours.”

The Biden campaign did not respond to our requests for comment

that’s fake news

that’s fake news
Another post with no facts, just spewed garbage. Anyone who believes in the policies of Pelosi and Schumer , you have to wonder how early in life you were dropped on your head. You cannot like Trump, that is OK, but what do you like about Demorats.Look at the failures of all major cities with their policies.

First off Donald Trump is perfect just like any other human being. Jesus was the only perfect human doesn't matter what Don Lemmon says. But here is some more facts. I'm just tired all of the BS that's being spewed from the liberals and media and it's being going on for a long time. First when Trump signed the banned coming into our country and second when the WHO said they still wouldn't stop traveling to other countries.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, hereby find that the unrestricted entry into the United States of persons described in section 1 of this proclamation would, except as provided for in section 2 of this proclamation, be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and that their entry should be subject to certain restrictions, limitations, and exceptions. I therefore hereby proclaim the following:

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of all aliens who were physically present within the People’s Republic of China, excluding the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.

Sec. 2. Scope of Suspension and Limitation on Entry.

(a) Section 1 of this proclamation shall not apply to:

(i) any lawful permanent resident of the United States;

(ii) any alien who is the spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;

(iii) any alien who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21;

(iv) any alien who is the sibling of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that both are unmarried and under the age of 21;

(v) any alien who is the child, foster child, or ward of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications;

(vi) any alien traveling at the invitation of the United States Government for a purpose related to containment or mitigation of the virus;

(vii) any alien traveling as a nonimmigrant under section 101(a)(15)(C) or (D) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(15)(C) or (D), as a crewmember or any alien otherwise traveling to the United States as air or sea crew;

(viii) any alien seeking entry into or transiting the United States pursuant to an A-1, A-2, C-2, C-3 (as a foreign government official or immediate family member of an official), G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 visa;

(ix) any alien whose entry would not pose a significant risk of introducing, transmitting, or spreading the virus, as determined by the CDC Director, or his designee;

(x) any alien whose entry would further important United States law enforcement objectives, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their respective designees based on a recommendation of the Attorney General or his designee; or

(xi) any alien whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their designees.

(b) Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to affect any individual’s eligibility for asylum, withholding of removal, or protection under the regulations issued pursuant to the legislation implementing the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, consistent with the laws and regulations of the United States.

Sec. 3. Implementation and Enforcement. (a) The Secretary of State shall implement this proclamation as it applies to visas pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, may establish. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall implement this proclamation as it applies to the entry of aliens pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, may establish.

(b) Consistent with applicable law, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Transportation, and the Secretary of Homeland Security shall ensure that any alien subject to this proclamation does not board an aircraft traveling to the United States.

(c) The Secretary of Homeland Security may establish standards and procedures to ensure the application and implementation of this proclamation at United States seaports and in between all ports of entry.

(d) An alien who circumvents the application of this proclamation through fraud, willful misrepresentation of a material fact, or illegal entry shall be a priority for removal by the Department of Homeland Security.

Sec. 4. Orderly Medical Screening and Quarantine. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall take all necessary and appropriate steps to regulate the travel of persons and aircraft to the United States to facilitate the orderly medical screening and, where appropriate, quarantine of persons who enter the United States and who may have been exposed to the virus. Such steps may include directing air carriers to restrict and regulate the boarding of such passengers on flights to the United States.

Sec. 5. Termination. This proclamation shall remain in effect until terminated by the President. The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall, as circumstances warrant and no more than 15 days after the date of this order and every 15 days thereafter, recommend that the President continue, modify, or terminate this proclamation.

Sec. 6. Effective Date. This proclamation is effective at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on February 2, 2020.

Sec. 7. Severability. It is the policy of the United States to enforce this proclamation to the maximum extent possible to advance the national security, public safety, and foreign policy interests of the United States. Accordingly:

(a) if any provision of this proclamation, or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, is held to be invalid, the remainder of this proclamation and the application of its provisions to any other persons or circumstances shall not be affected thereby; and

(b) if any provision of this proclamation, or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, is held to be invalid because of the lack of certain procedural requirements, the relevant executive branch officials shall implement those procedural requirements to conform with existing law and with any applicable court orders.

Sec. 8. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This proclamation shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This proclamation is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-fourth.

DONALD J. TRUMP

He signed on January 31st. Ok now from the WHO. Way to go Trump don't give them one more penny.

Feb. 4

At a WHO briefing, Tedros urged that there be no travel bans. "We reiterate our call to all countries not to impose restrictions that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. Such restrictions can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit. ... Where such measures have been implemented, we urge that they are short in duration, proportionate to the public health risks and are reconsidered regularly as the situation evolves."

you do realize that this executive order still allowed 50k+ people to travel from China to the US in the two months following the order?

Another post with no facts, just spewed garbage. Anyone who believes in the policies of Pelosi and Schumer , you have to wonder how early in life you were dropped on your head. You cannot like Trump, that is OK, but what do you like about Demorats.Look at the failures of all major cities with their policies.

NYC doing quite well. In fact we have banned your dirty asses from traveling here. I was supposed to fly my family (private) to SC for our annual sc beach vacation there in a few weeks. May not do it now b/c we would have to quarantine when we return. You ass backwards yokels need to get your shit together.

Reactions: ddot7
NYC doing quite well. In fact we have banned your dirty asses from traveling here. I was supposed to fly my family (private) to SC for our annual sc beach vacation there in a few weeks. May not do it now b/c we would have to quarantine when we return. You ass backwards yokels need to get your shit together.

New York has 9X deaths per million compared to SC

talk about backwards

What a freaking joke. Murders on the rise, people leaving, Dipshits for leaders. Keepnyour ass up there and keep voting for those real low taxes. LOL. How in hell did you get to Clemson with an attitude like that?

Just keep your nasty anus up there in that gutter. Don’t bring your carpet baggin crap down here. Go to jersey beach and play in the needles. You yankees have left enough needles down here in dirty myrtle.

Here is what I don’t understand. With the terrible problems experienced in NYC and NJ why didn’t Southern governors realize what awaited them if they didn’t take strong action?
I see people here blaming protests in SC on the outbreaks but I can assure you, NY and NJ and Washington DC had more people protesting there than there were people protesting in SC. Yet one state’s numbers are skyrocketing while the other areas are showing declines.
The people of the South were persuaded by their leaders that those states could safely reopen before passing through all of the stages recommended by Trump’s own administration. And they did so at Trump’s urging. Now you are paying the price, while my state of Va is leveling off.

Reactions: ddot7
Here is what I don’t understand. With the terrible problems experienced in NYC and NJ why didn’t Southern governors realize what awaited them if they didn’t take strong action?
I see people here blaming protests in SC on the outbreaks but I can assure you, NY and NJ and Washington DC had more people protesting there than there were people protesting in SC. Yet one state’s numbers are skyrocketing while the other areas are showing declines.
The people of the South were persuaded by their leaders that those states could safely reopen before passing through all of the stages recommended by Trump’s own administration. And they did so at Trump’s urging. Now you are paying the price, while my state of Va is leveling off.

Virginia’s deaths per million is significantly higher than SC

Lol at the Liberals bashing Trump for being slow to put the bans in place. Like any one of them would have done it sooner, if at all!!

Just trying to point blame again because everything else has failed.

Virginia’s deaths per million is significantly higher than SC
Yeah, Va, with its proximity to Washington, DC and with its own international airports is a much higher risk than SC. Much denser too. But look at the performances of the 2 states the last month.
Va shutdown until June 15. It was the first state on the East Coast to say schools would not reopen for spring 2020. The governor took bold action that wasn’t always appreciated by businesses. But look who is struggling now. States that had more time to prepare for the virus but blew it.

Yeah, Va, with its proximity to Washington, DC and with its own international airports is a much higher risk than SC. Much denser too. But look at the performances of the 2 states the last month.
Va shutdown until June 15. It was the first state on the East Coast to say schools would not reopen for spring 2020. The governor took bold action that wasn’t always appreciated by businesses. But look who is struggling now. States that had more time to prepare for the virus but blew it.

What is your prediction for when VA deaths per million will drop below SC?

Yeah, that brilliant governor, Blackface Northern, who is really trying to save humans, except during abortions. You should be real proud of that idiot.

Yeah, that brilliant governor, Blackface Northern, who is really trying to save humans, except during abortions. You should be real proud of that idiot.
For the record, I am pro life. Wish more elected officials were. But I am not a one-issue voter.

First off Donald Trump is perfect just like any other human being. Jesus was the only perfect human doesn't matter what Don Lemmon says. But here is some more facts. I'm just tired all of the BS that's being spewed from the liberals and media and it's being going on for a long time. First when Trump signed the banned coming into our country and second when the WHO said they still wouldn't stop traveling to other countries.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, hereby find that the unrestricted entry into the United States of persons described in section 1 of this proclamation would, except as provided for in section 2 of this proclamation, be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and that their entry should be subject to certain restrictions, limitations, and exceptions. I therefore hereby proclaim the following:

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of all aliens who were physically present within the People’s Republic of China, excluding the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.

Sec. 2. Scope of Suspension and Limitation on Entry.

(a) Section 1 of this proclamation shall not apply to:

(i) any lawful permanent resident of the United States;

(ii) any alien who is the spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;

(iii) any alien who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21;

(iv) any alien who is the sibling of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that both are unmarried and under the age of 21;

(v) any alien who is the child, foster child, or ward of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications;

(vi) any alien traveling at the invitation of the United States Government for a purpose related to containment or mitigation of the virus;

(vii) any alien traveling as a nonimmigrant under section 101(a)(15)(C) or (D) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(15)(C) or (D), as a crewmember or any alien otherwise traveling to the United States as air or sea crew;

(viii) any alien seeking entry into or transiting the United States pursuant to an A-1, A-2, C-2, C-3 (as a foreign government official or immediate family member of an official), G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 visa;

(ix) any alien whose entry would not pose a significant risk of introducing, transmitting, or spreading the virus, as determined by the CDC Director, or his designee;

(x) any alien whose entry would further important United States law enforcement objectives, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their respective designees based on a recommendation of the Attorney General or his designee; or

(xi) any alien whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their designees.

(b) Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to affect any individual’s eligibility for asylum, withholding of removal, or protection under the regulations issued pursuant to the legislation implementing the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, consistent with the laws and regulations of the United States.

Sec. 3. Implementation and Enforcement. (a) The Secretary of State shall implement this proclamation as it applies to visas pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, may establish. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall implement this proclamation as it applies to the entry of aliens pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, may establish.

(b) Consistent with applicable law, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Transportation, and the Secretary of Homeland Security shall ensure that any alien subject to this proclamation does not board an aircraft traveling to the United States.

(c) The Secretary of Homeland Security may establish standards and procedures to ensure the application and implementation of this proclamation at United States seaports and in between all ports of entry.

(d) An alien who circumvents the application of this proclamation through fraud, willful misrepresentation of a material fact, or illegal entry shall be a priority for removal by the Department of Homeland Security.

Sec. 4. Orderly Medical Screening and Quarantine. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall take all necessary and appropriate steps to regulate the travel of persons and aircraft to the United States to facilitate the orderly medical screening and, where appropriate, quarantine of persons who enter the United States and who may have been exposed to the virus. Such steps may include directing air carriers to restrict and regulate the boarding of such passengers on flights to the United States.

Sec. 5. Termination. This proclamation shall remain in effect until terminated by the President. The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall, as circumstances warrant and no more than 15 days after the date of this order and every 15 days thereafter, recommend that the President continue, modify, or terminate this proclamation.

Sec. 6. Effective Date. This proclamation is effective at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on February 2, 2020.

Sec. 7. Severability. It is the policy of the United States to enforce this proclamation to the maximum extent possible to advance the national security, public safety, and foreign policy interests of the United States. Accordingly:

(a) if any provision of this proclamation, or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, is held to be invalid, the remainder of this proclamation and the application of its provisions to any other persons or circumstances shall not be affected thereby; and

(b) if any provision of this proclamation, or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, is held to be invalid because of the lack of certain procedural requirements, the relevant executive branch officials shall implement those procedural requirements to conform with existing law and with any applicable court orders.

Sec. 8. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This proclamation shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This proclamation is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-fourth.

DONALD J. TRUMP

He signed on January 31st. Ok now from the WHO. Way to go Trump don't give them one more penny.

Feb. 4

At a WHO briefing, Tedros urged that there be no travel bans. "We reiterate our call to all countries not to impose restrictions that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. Such restrictions can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit. ... Where such measures have been implemented, we urge that they are short in duration, proportionate to the public health risks and are reconsidered regularly as the situation evolves."
I know I am just guessing. But hearing the arguments from the left about how Trump has handled the epidemic, and how the relationship appears with governments and the WHO, is it a reasonable guess that if Dems or Biden were in office they would not have restricted travel from China and followed the guidance of the WHO?

also curious. What specific guidance has Trump not followed from the CDC and WHO that could have changed any outcome for the positive?

Followup question. What guidance that was given by said experts could state governors had implemented to have positively impacted results that Trump did not allow them to do? Since obviously to me, each state has their own characteristics that would require different guidance.

look I get it. Left folks really wanted trump to wear a mask two months ago. I think a lot of folks really got mad when Trump called out the WHO for being too political. I think people are mad that Trump during an election year tried to balance economy and education with health.

I think what we all need to do is look at what is The federal government responsibility and what is state government responsibility. Because what happened in seattle is not Trumps fault no matter how much some tell us it is. What happened with COVID in NYC is not trumps fault.

Reactions: scartiger
Believe me, he has his fair share of screw ups along the way. I'm just not dumb enough to allow revisionist historians to feed me a bullshit story about how he should have done x, y, and z based on limited information and lies he had at the time.

He made a bunch of boneheaded decisions. There's no escaping that reality. There's no escaping the reality that our leadership as a whole was putrid throughout this ordeal.

I see the other side of the glass

Trump has done a MAGNIFICENT job of being President despite the HATE put on the conservative side of America

I see liberals as wanting to destroy America using divisive hate racism Marxism

I don’t like Trump as a person

But I LOVE Trump policies

Conservatives want to build a better world

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT