ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War - If Trump is Assassinated

lol. I agree he should be protected to the fullest extent possible. Can’t make martyr out of him when losing to a black/Indian woman would be more soul crushing to him.

As far as a civil war? Trumptards wont do anything besides get on their rascal scooters and go to the nearest 7-11 for a big gulp with extra sugar and a slim Jim.

Are you going to point a firearm at a member of our police force or military and pull the trigger?

The answer is no, you will not. You will retweet crazy people conspiracies and think it’s real.
I love when everyone pretends they know what civil war will look like.

It's not going to be like in the old days where people line up and fire weapons at each other.

Do you think a member of the military will turn his rifle on his own people? The very people they have vowed to defend?

The military is to be used against foreign enemies.

It's not going to be like in the old days where people line up and fire weapons at each other.

Do you think a member of the military will turn his rifle on his own people? The very people they have vowed to defend?

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

They vowed to protect our Country, not domestic terrorists that are against the rule of law

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Did he or did he not vote for Trump?
No that i am aware of. I don't think there is a record of who you vote for, only if you voted and in what primary. So not sure how to prove which way he voted.

He donated to act blue several times. Voted in the democratic primaries. Had a Harris Biden bumper sticker. Posted negatively about Trump. Was a huge supporter of the Ukraine war.

Draw your own conclusions.

They vowed to protect our Country, not domestic terrorists that are against the rule of law
0/10

Cute just like your party is playing with the country. Your candidate is currently getting landslided by that "domestic terrorist." Grow up.

No that i am aware of. I don't think there is a record of who you vote for, only if you voted and in what primary. So not sure how to prove which way he voted.

He donated to act blue several times. Voted in the democratic primaries. Had a Harris Biden bumper sticker. Posted negatively about Trump. Was a huge supporter of the Ukraine war.

Draw your own conclusions.

Don’t worry, here are his own words:
Writing on X, then called Twitter, in June 2020, he said: “@realDonaldTrump While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving; are you retarded; I will be glad when you gone [sic].”

Sounds like he soured on him due to Trump’s ineptitude. He was also a vocal supporter of Nikki Haley, and was a critic of Biden constantly referring to him as Sleep Joe. Just a dyed in the wool independent and former Trump/Bernie fan

0/10

Cute just like your party is playing with the country. Your candidate is currently getting landslided by that "domestic terrorist." Grow up.
I should probably clarify that I used to consider myself a Republican up through the Bush years. I a fiscally conservative, socially a bit more liberal that many republicans (Pro-choice, believe in gay marriage...I have two happily married gay individuals in my extended family, believe in small government). I think Biden is a decent man that is currently functioning like a turnip. Harris slept her way to the top but I think she sounds more coherent than I expected. I disagree with most of her policies, but.....

The current Republican party is not the republican party I grew up with (have a good friend and roommate from Clemson who's Mom was Nancy Regan's press secretary.) I was at a party at his home in McLean Virginia with many high ranking Republicans in the early '90s and admired them.

The current Republican party is a cult of personality made of people who blindly follow a narcissistic criminal con artist with diminishing metal capabilities and the insane religious right. He has no plan, no ideas to help the County. Nor does he respect the Country, our service members or our traditions.

So yes, I don't know if I will vote for Harris, but I know I won't vote for Trump.

As =far as "landsliding" "my candidate", that is not happening now, and I think he will lose.

Best we can hope for is a Harris Presidency with a split legislature. Nothing will get done, and we, as a Country, will have to do better in 2028.

Writing on X, then called Twitter, in June 2020, he said: “@realDonaldTrump While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving; are you retarded; I will be glad when you gone [sic].”

Sounds like he soured on him due to Trump’s ineptitude. He was also a vocal supporter of Nikki Haley, and was a critic of Biden constantly referring to him as Sleep Joe. Just a dyed in the wool independent and former Trump/Bernie fan
Sounds like the MSNBC / CNN propoganda really did a number on him. Have you seen the mashup of them calling for violence?

I should probably clarify that I used to consider myself a Republican up through the Bush years. I a fiscally conservative, socially a bit more liberal that many republicans (Pro-choice, believe in gay marriage...I have two happily married gay individuals in my extended family, believe in small government). I think Biden is a decent man that is currently functioning like a turnip. Harris slept her way to the top but I think she sounds more coherent than I expected. I disagree with most of her policies, but.....

The current Republican party is not the republican party I grew up with (have a good friend and roommate from Clemson who's Mom was Nancy Regan's press secretary.) I was at a party at his home in McLean Virginia with many high ranking Republicans in the early '90s and admired them.

The current Republican party is a cult of personality made of people who blindly follow a narcissistic criminal con artist with diminishing metal capabilities and the insane religious right. He has no plan, no ideas to help the County. Nor does he respect the Country, our service members or our traditions.

So yes, I don't know if I will vote for Harris, but I know I won't vote for Trump.

As =far as "landsliding" "my candidate", that is not happening now, and I think he will lose.

Best we can hope for is a Harris Presidency with a split legislature. Nothing will get done, and we, as a Country, will have to do better in 2028.
I also used to consider myself a republican. I now consider myself a member of the MAGA party.

He may not have killed Trump, but he successfully butchered the English language.

I am all aboard the "rhetoric on both sides is toxic" train, but no side has a stranglehold on it or "propaganda"
I agree.

No troll, the guy is mentally ill. He has an extensive online presence and if you search deep enough you can find posts representing all kinds of things. He was undoubtedly a trump hater though.

My main gripe is the excuse that "he is not the sitting president and therefore did not have perimeter coverage." That is inexcusable to whomever made that decision. Money is not an excuse. The dude took 1 bullet already and our democracy depends on keeping him alive for the next few months. We made an obligation to protect all Presidents, current and former, for life. We need to honor that obligation and giving Trump anything less than full coverage is a dereliction of duty.

Last edited:
I agree.

No troll, the guy is mentally ill. He has an extensive online presence and if you search deep enough you can find posts representing all kinds of things. He was undoubtedly a trump hater though.

My main gripe is the excuse that "he is not the sitting president and therefore did not have perimeter coverage." That is inexcusable to whomever made that decision. Money is not an excuse. The dude took 1 bullet already and our democracy depends on keeping him alive for the next few months. We made an obligation to protect all Presidents, current and former, for life. We need to honor that obligation and giving Trump anything less than full coverage is a dereliction of duty.
The protection he had did their job so find something else to cry about. Grasping at straws to make it Kamala's fault is ridiculous.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The protection he had did their job so find something else to cry about. Grasping at straws to make it Kamala's fault is ridiculous.
Im crying about the lack of funding when we sent $250B to Ukraine.

Let me guess? It's no one's fault. No one will get fired. And another shot will be taken at Trump. Sound familiar?

Thats what Democrats want.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Even you should recognize that if they get him, the country is done.

I agree.

I don't have an issue with that complaint at all. I won't pretend to know what goes in to how the budget for the SS is setup etc (congress holds the keys to the budget typically) but don't disagree overall. I do remember it being reported previously that despite owning the planes he typically travels on, Trump would charge the SS for their tickets which took a lot away from the budget. Not sure if that is still the case though.

Let me guess? It's no one's fault. No one will get fired. And another shot will be taken at Trump. Sound familiar?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Even you should recognize that if they get him, the country is done.
I don't want Trump to get shot if that's what you're insinuating so that's just a lie.

All I know is it sounds like he never got close enough to have Trump in his sights nor did he get a shot off, which means they did their job.

Just how big of a perimeter should be manned? If he decided to play golf in the Grand Canyon should we put 10,000 SS around the perimeter? If they caught the guy on the street before he set up in the bushes would you still be crying about that?

We all know nothing would satisfy you until you can find a way to spin it to make it Kamala's fault...

Reactions: flotiger
Those old red necks would have you begging for mercy before any war ever started.
You act like they are the only ones with guns. You seem to think anyone who does not like trump is a weak liberal cross dressing trans, when in actuality, there are tens of millions of moderates from both parties who own firearms, know how to use them, and believe in the rule of law and our Country. These fat turds would probably have a heart attack jogging from their $20,000 mobile home to their $75,000 pick up truck covered in hot dog wrappers from the afore-mentioned 7-11.

I agree.

I agree with this.

If they get him the country won't be done!! It'll be a big deal for a week or two then we'll move on from it like we do with every other big deal.

Reactions: tboonpickens
I don't have an issue with that complaint at all. I won't pretend to know what goes in to how the budget for the SS is setup etc (congress holds the keys to the budget typically) but don't disagree overall. I do remember it being reported previously that despite owning the planes he typically travels on, Trump would charge the SS for their tickets which took a lot away from the budget. Not sure if that is still the case though.

I just don't think budget should be in the argument when we send gobs of money to other countries to defend their democracy. We are leaving our democracy at peril to defend another country? There is no way to work that out logically.

I just don't think budget should be in the argument when we send gobs of money to other countries to defend their democracy. We are leaving our democracy at peril to defend another country? There is no way to work that out logically.
Sure, I don't disagree for the most part though there is always a line somewhere.

You act like they are the only ones with guns. You seem to think anyone who does not like trump is a weak liberal cross dressing trans, when in actuality, there are tens of millions of moderates from both parties who own firearms, know how to use them, and believe in the rule of law and our Country. These fat turds would probably have a heart attack jogging from their $20,000 mobile home to their $75,000 pick up truck covered in hot dog wrappers from the afore-mentioned 7-11.
You are getting into deep shit right now Liberal trash.

Sure, I don't disagree for the most part though there is always a line somewhere.

Exactly. What is the line? I don't have a clue what he costs, but there should be some sort of budget, and then if they go over that it's out of their pocket.

Also, it seems like in this instance the SS did exactly what they were supposed to do and stopped an attack.

The ironic part is that if someone actually killed Trump, which I would consider to be a dark day for our nation as there is no room for political violence...the Republican party will instantly flush MAGA and move back to their normal identity. There are tons of right wingers in DC who want this MAGA bullshit to be over with and flushed forever.

Which team are the soy boys fighting for? Do you just send them out there first like cannon fodder?

The ironic part is that if someone actually killed Trump, which I would consider to be a dark day for our nation as there is no room for political violence...the Republican party will instantly flush MAGA and move back to their normal identity. There are tons of right wingers in DC who want this MAGA bullshit to be over with and flushed forever.

Incorrect.

Vivek Ramaswamy would be your next President.

And he is most likely to be President #48.

I'm sorry I don't know any soy boys. I imagine they will just sit it out
Interesting.

So you think if Trump is assasinated that Kamala would just win by default? And the country would accept this and move on?

Or is the election delayed? I do not know the protocol for how to proceed if one of the candidates is assassinated, but I would be willing to bet that there is a lot of chaos and that more than one political figure would be murdered in revenge. It would be a dark, dark, day for our country. All the reason that money should NOT be an excuse. Thus my main argument.

Interesting.

So you think if Trump is assasinated that Kamala would just win by default? And the country would accept this and move on?

Or is the election delayed? I do not know the protocol for how to proceed if one of the candidates is assassinated, but I would be willing to bet that there is a lot of chaos and that more than one political figure would be murdered in revenge. It would be a dark, dark, day for our country. All the reason that money should NOT be an excuse. Thus my main argument.
I have no idea how it would play out. I think delaying the election would be the best for the County until the republicans have another candidate. Maybe they would nominate one I would vote for. I don't think you can just push through the elections and have Harris win in that scenario.

Edit: I'd vote for Nikki Haley in a heartbeat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT