ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson basketball tourney chances?

Tiger__burner

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
May 14, 2020
I think we can all agree we need to make the tournament this year for Brad to keep his job. With that being said It’s doable.

So right now we sit at 8-2
55 in Ken Pom
89 in Net Rankings (should be much higher once SC wins a couple sec games (lord hopefully).

We have two OOC games left that are not gimme games but certainly games we should win, neutral vs Richmond and Loyola Chicago. If we can beat GT on the road before Christmas and than beat a really good Nc St team at home that would put us in a really good spot at 12-2 going to the @vt

Than after that depending on wins and losses if we go 10-7 from that point on in conference I think we’d have a very legit shot of getting in. Schedule for 2023 looks like
Louisville Twice
VT twice
FSU twice
@wake
@unc
@uva
@pitt
@bc
@nc st
Miami
ND
Cuse
GT

Duke

-
Need to sweep Louisville and FSU obviously that gives us 4 wins than GT, Cuse at home and BC gives us 7.

Than win 3 out of these 10 games which should be very doable
@VT
VT
Duke
@unc
ND
Miami
@nc st
@pitt
@wake
@uva
-
-
Following that we’d be 22-9 (13-7) in conference which should squarely put us on the bubble at worst. We are almost certainly gonna drop one of those easier games because that just happens every year and maybe we upset a Duke, UNC or UVA who knows, but I think this team has the ability, just gotta make it go happen.

Go Tigers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News