ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Collectives & IPTAY

SigEptiger

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2004
Someone close to me is in the upper levels of Iptay donors with regard to the annual gift giving level.

We had a conversation about the collective…

1) No one from the collectives have reached out to him about giving. How well staffed are these collectives compared to Iptay?

2) It’s hard to want to do both the level of giving to Iptay and the collective.

The conversation ended with;

“If I could split 50/50 my annual donation to Iptay between Iptay and the collective and not be penalized by Iptay, I’m ALL IN”

While we likely won’t outspend Texas, who gives $100K/yr to every Offensive Lineman on the roster as a baseline out the gate….

We need to figure out how to create sustainable giving/fundraising levels that won’t bleed our fanbase dry. I have friends across the country working with other collectives in creative ways to create revenue streams for Collectives. That’s a common issue, “we can’t keep putting our handout, it’s not sustainable”

Not sure what the rules are about splitting the donation between Iptay and a Clemson Collective, but we gotta start thinking about raising serious money without just “Begging for more”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News