ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Election Update

Lolololol

This one is particularly bad, and your post especially funny, since this explicitly didn't happen.

Loloololol

Lolololol

This one is particularly bad, and your post especially funny, since this explicitly didn't happen.

Loloololol

Well either you or David Clements is wrong. The guy put his name on it.

The regime attacking anyone attempting to expose the truth.

BREAKING: A Colorado judge has ordered election integrity patriot Joe Oltmann to pay a fine of $1,000 every day until he reveals the source that gave him damning information on Dominion, the voting machine company that was involved in the theft of the 2020 election

Oltmann refuses to give up the name of the kid who gave him access to the information of one of Dominion's top employees talking about the 2020 election because he doesn't want Dominion and its mafia to retaliate and destroy the source's life. The fine was initially supposed to be $300 a day, but the crooked judge made it $1,000 to squeeze the information out of Joe.

On his show @cdalerts on Frank Speech, Joe revealed some of the disturbing things that have been happening to him as a result of this witchhunt, "There are actual police reports of people having to come to my home because there were people that came to my home with guns to do harm. There was powder sent through the mail to my home to do harm and to terrorize my family."

What they're doing to Joe Oltmann is what they plan on doing to every average American who stands up for truth, especially about our elections. Pray for Joe and his family, and see the post below to help him get his 𝕏 account back so he can defend himself in the public square.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT