ADVERTISEMENT

Communist Kamala Harris Refuses Debate. Kamala Scared Of Sept 4th Debate. Trump Town Hall Instead.

Kammy scared to debate I see.

She can run be she can’t hide for 3 months!

Why is she scared? The bar for the DEI hire is only 6 inches off the ground

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Will Kammy show on September 4th? lol, yeah right. She scared

Don will make her ass quit too.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How do you chicken out of a debate after saying “say it to my face?”

She is scared Trump is going to end her just like he did Biden. She wants to get it down to one debate and then they will set the bar so low for her that they will try and declare victory.

Her problem is not debating, it’s her shitty policies. America is pissed at Democratic border, economic and social policies. Jesus could be called up there to defend them and even he would lose. But it will be glorious to watch Kamala toss word salad on stage.

• Love
Reactions: hopefultiger13

She is scared Trump is going to end her just like he did Biden. She wants to get it down to one debate and then they will set the bar so low for her that they will try and declare victory.

Her problem is not debating, it’s her shitty policies. America is pissed at Democratic border, economic and social policies. Jesus could be called up there to defend them and even he would lose. But it will be glorious to watch Kamala toss word salad on stage.
I LOVE this post. It fits in closely with what I've been saying about you Trumpians for years. If Jesus himself came down and ran against Trump, you guys would vote Trump.

Reactions: yoshi121374

She knows she may be asked a couple hard questions about the radical left wing nutjob things she’s said in the past in a Fox debate. ABC will lob her soft balls and go after Trump.

She knows she may be asked a couple hard questions about the radical left wing nutjob things she’s said in the past in a Fox debate. ABC will lob her soft balls and go after Trump.
1) She will have the questions before hand
2) ABC moderators will join in and help her
3) The bar will be so low for her that they will declare victory if she doesn't show up hammered on stage.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
LOVE that you admit what so many will not. Namely that you'd vote Trump over Jesus, and you are far from the only one. And you can make a REALLY good argument that Jesus was a communist.
As an agnostic, I would vote for almost anyone over Jesus. No offense to anyone. I respect everyone's right to believe what they want and believe that overall religion has a positive influence on society. It's just not for me.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
1) She will have the questions before hand
2) ABC moderators will join in and help her
3) The bar will be so low for her that they will declare victory if she doesn't show up hammered on stage.
Ain't it always that way? ANY time Trump loses or MIGHT lose, you drag out the "rigged" argument. Didn't we hear all this before the Trump/Biden debate? If Trump wins, it's all hail Trump... If he loses, it must have been rigged.

As an agnostic, I would vote for almost anyone over Jesus. No offense to anyone. I respect everyone's right to believe what they want and believe that overall religion has a positive influence on society. It's just not for me.
It's all good. There are many so called "Christians" right there with you.

Ain't it always that way? ANY time Trump loses or MIGHT lose, you drag out the "rigged" argument. Didn't we hear all this before the Trump/Biden debate? If Trump wins, it's all hail Trump... If he loses, it must have been rigged.
We know what is coming next: The alleged "Harris Family Crime Empire." It will be posted here on TI, you can bet, within days, sourced by unreliable yet reliably far-right conspiracy artists.

One reason for Harris to avoid the Fox debate is to make sure there is no audience at the site. Go back to the days of Kennedy-Nixon debate or, better yet, the Cheney-Lieberman debate where they sat together at a table and really discussed the issues. The format of current presidential debates is sorely lacking.

We saw how Trump refused to discuss a number of issues in June by redirecting his answers back to a previous question. That doesn't serve the American public well at all. Force them to have a conversation about policy rather than throw trash and barbs at one another.

Reactions: dpic73
We know what is coming next: The alleged "Harris Family Crime Empire." It will be posted here on TI, you can bet, within days, sourced by unreliable yet reliably far-right conspiracy artists.

One reason for Harris to avoid the Fox debate is to make sure there is no audience at the site. Go back to the days of Kennedy-Nixon debate or, better yet, the Cheney-Lieberman debate where they sat together at a table and really discussed the issues. The format of current presidential debates is sorely lacking.

We saw how Trump refused to discuss a number of issues in June by redirecting his answers back to a previous question. That doesn't serve the American public well at all. Force them to have a conversation about policy rather than throw trash and barbs at one another.

I think it's more like Trump ended various Republicans in debates, Trump ended Hillary in debates and Trump ended Biden in debates. Kamala debated so poorly she was one of the first Democrats to drop out. The Democrats are continuing with their game plan of a very 'controlled' script, choosing to limit Kamala's appearances and off the cuff remarks. Kamala doesn't want any part of 3 debates. Trump could offer to have them all on ABC and she would still not do 3 debates. I'm not saying i blame her, it's probably her best move. But all this prior talk that Trump was scared to debate her was utter bullsh!t. (Say it to my face!!) Shit or get off the pot and she got off the pot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT