ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Kamala's First Policy Proposal Is A Communist Price Cap On Groceries. $25,000 Price Increase On Starter Homes - Patent Snatcher

You still haven't shown it.

Also, you ever gonna admit that you posted a completely normal conversation between the Vice President and young girls thinking that it was weird? You kinda suck at this internet thing.

I posted it right there for you.

She proposed price controls and it was such a stupid fvcking idea she has to walk it back

This is after she had days to come up with her first policy proposal. Everyone was waiting with baited breath to hear her policies …. And she dropped price controls. CNBC, Bloomberg, Washington post all correctly recognized it as such.

Speaking of, what ARE her policies. Can you provide a link to her website stating her policies!?

Hint: I don’t think you can.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
I posted it right there for you.

She proposed price controls and it was such a stupid fvcking idea she has to walk it back

This is after she had days to come up with her first policy proposal. Everyone was waiting with baited breath to hear her policies …. And she dropped price controls. CNBC, Bloomberg, Washington post all correctly recognized it as such.

Speaking of, what ARE her policies. Can you provide a link to her website stating her policies!?

Hint: I don’t think you can.

Tell me Trump's policies? Not his list of gripes, his actual plans to accomplish any of it.

Tell me Trump's policies? Not his list of gripes, his actual plans to accomplish any of it.
I’ve posted that for you too.

Now post a link for,Kamala’s policies. Not even her plans to accomplish them just what she wants to accomplish. Please provide a link to her website.

Please provide Kamala’s ideas in whatever form you like.

We already know her main policy proposal Orange Man Bad. How about anything else? Maybe we can check her website to see what her stances are. Surely you can provide a link so we can all see where she stands.

Please provide Kamala’s ideas in whatever form you like.

We already know her main policy proposal Orange Man Bad. How about anything else? Maybe we can check her website to see what her stances are. Surely you can provide a link so we can all see where she stands.

Those are gripes, not plans. Repeal and Replace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT