ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy about the Conspiracy thread

DaTater

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2018
we were getting too close to answers. It got the ban hammer unless I overlooked it. If it’s still floating around, Happy Father’s Day.
Lol

we were getting too close to answers. It got the ban hammer unless I overlooked it. If it’s still floating around, Happy Father’s Day.
Lol
Page 2.... the truth is what the Bible says, which is what Tigergrad03 & I have been trying to pass along to everyone

Reactions: tigergrad03
This is strange. Comments that I made on the 24 page one are showing up here????

yea we are all over the truth. I’ll probably get banned soon. And the bad part is my personal information is recorded with rivals.

I guess something threw a flag

How many here think China released the virus from their lab on purpose?
Here’s The Truth.... Gates Funded the Research, a Biotech Company in Britain holds the Patent on the Virus. It was Released on Purpose in China due to the World's Dependence on China’s Manufacturing & Distribution. By releasing it in China, it would have the most negative impact Globally.

Reactions: tigergrad03
This is an interesting take. My thoughts have been that if it was released purposely, it was to affect the election due to the economic impact on the US. I agree with Gates being a big part of of it. Would definitely be interested in hearing more. This thread has been great, wish it wasn't moved!

This is an interesting take. My thoughts have been that if it was released purposely, it was to affect the election due to the economic impact on the US. I agree with Gates being a big part of of it. Would definitely be interested in hearing more. This thread has been great, wish it wasn't moved!
Check out the other Conspiracy Theory Thread

That’s True as well, all these are factors in its release.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT