ADVERTISEMENT

Convince me TL can win a Natty

Doesn't have to. Top 5 defense, Best RB in America, Best WR corps in America. He can keep completing 100% of his passes on 5-10 yard screen plays, hand it off to ETN 25 times and occassionally complete bombs to Ross and Higgins. Renfrow is there for the occassional 3rd down due to a freshman mistake resulting in a sack.
Nailed it.

Now? Or two years from now?
Tua came in last year with very little game experience and won the game but he did not get them to the game. Hurts got them there a year before but didn’t win. There may be a true freshman who has done for the season and playoffs, but you will have to remind me who.

Reactions: DabosJuiceBox
WRU. Or even the threat of WRU. That opens up the run game (as we have seen of late) which, in turn, helps the passing game. We actually are built like a Bama team of old: Run the football down people's throat and play amazing defense. Difference is T-Law is better than anything Bama had in the past when it was winning championships this way. Not sure you could ask for a much better "game manager", but that is really all he needs to do right now and continue to build confidence. I have a feeling that once he gets comfortable in his own skin, and I think that happens before the end of this season, our offense is going to be a juggernaut. Can TL win the natty, not on his own right now. Better question: can Clemson win the natty with TL at the helm? Absofvckinglutely.
Wait...you answered this seriously? Seriously?

We are really talking about Bama if that is a doubt in your mind.

Every other team in CFB has more weaknesses than us.

In terms of positives about TL. Rewatch his drives against Ga Tech, Wake and heck even Syracuse. You are going to say a player that is remarkably consistent and makes few mistakes but has upside galore. He is a winner, go back to hs and see how games he won in a row. That does translate to this level. Our problems are almost all related to pass blocking and that can and will likely improve. Our defense is great and could become the best in CFB by years end. Our special teams aren't a huge negative like they became in the last half of last year.

I would also point out that the chemistry on offense is just building now and knock on wood we have had very few major injuries.

Reactions: jackbolin
Somebody really paid $10 just to do this? Or is the free month offer still on?

Hey Cris - I went ahead and brought this in here for you:

banhammer10982604.jpg

Reactions: jackbolin
Cuz he is the man so he can

Cuz he has the arm to do the harm

Cuz he has the brain to cause the pain

Cuz he has the mind to come from behind

Cuz he has the nutts to bust some butts

Is that enough reasons?

Somebody really paid $10 just to do this? Or is the free month offer still on?

Hey Cris - I went ahead and brought this in here for you:

banhammer10982604.jpg

Yeesh, why?

People get all upset at the smallest things.

I graduated Clemson in 1992. I lived in Johnstone for 2 years, then Fort Hill Commons for 2 years. I did NOT get a job based on my degree, but have inched along otherwise.

This site is a pay-site, for all intents and purposes.

I've been a member before. I dove in on a loud note today, and may do so again in the future. Like it, don't like it. That's great.

I've been around through some rough-as-hell times for Clemson football. I'm still here now. It's a great thing these days. I can still look back and laugh at where we were years ago. This isn't RollBamaRoll. Get over yourselves, and if I offend you, deal with it.

I asked for a discussion as to how TL will win a Natty.

Who has done that thus far. Nobody.

Discuss...moar.

I can't believe you guys are falling for this idiots pander..... Someone get in touch with his Mom and tell her Little Box is on the internets again...... What a terrible troll job......I could understand if it was at least funny. SMH

There once was a man named DabosJuiceBox
Who thought he was as sly as a fox
He posted as a troll
some bit and paid the toll
and now the ban hammer swings like an ox

-6’7, less likely to get a pass tipped and can make any throw, now
-Was hailed as the best passer in the last 20 years.
-Our RBs average per rush is much higher with him
-We have blown out 4/6 opponents while having a decent SoS.
-He has the #3 Defense total yardage, #1 in efficiency backing him up.
-No one returns our kickoffs and we don’t punt much so teams will have to score on our D.

Reactions: BeenUsed44
I can't believe you guys are falling for this idiots pander..... Someone get in touch with his Mom and tell her Little Box is on the internets again...... What a terrible troll job......I could understand if it was at least funny. SMH

Are you ok? Answer the question.

6’5”, a cannon of an arm, frisbee catching dogs and an RB who is averaging 7+ yards a carry

What in Sam Hell am I reading in this thread. How in the fvck are you guys falling for this? Has to be a free month.........................

ADVERTISEMENT