ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Comperatore

Mar 10, 2024
At :35 seconds, it is claimed by the wife that "My husband was a devout Republican and he would have not wanted me to talk to him (Biden)".

Many Republicans are NOT decent people. But I am and I would have not to wanted to talk to talk to Trump and the worst of this sycophants.
At best, his wife should not have shred this.

At :35 seconds, it is claimed by the wife that "My husband was a devout Republican and he would have not wanted me to talk to him (Biden)".

Many Republicans are NOT decent people. But I am and I would have not to wanted to talk to talk to Trump and the worst of this sycophants.
At best, his wife should not have shred this.

Even fewer decent people on the left....

Reactions: fatpiggy
The left, who I am NOT part of, would never do a Jan 6.
No they do may 29's which was way worse than J6. Not only worse in cost of damage done but police hurt...The last time DC burned like that the Redcoats did it. They also do summer of love's which killed dozens of innocent people and caused billions of dollars of damage. The right also doesnt show up at a lefty event and attack them and murder them like the left does. The right doesnt show up at a lefty baseball practice and shoot it up like the left does. The right doesnt hunt Biden supporters down and murder them in the streets like the left does to Trump supporters. The right doesnt shoot up concerts so they can kill leftist like the left has done either. The right doesnt show up at a leftist school and murder children like the left has either. You are right the left wouldnt do a J6, they do way worse...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT